It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Offers $10 Million Reward to Find Benghazi Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The U.S. State Department has issued a $10 million reward notice for information leading to convictions of anybody responsible for the 9-11-2012 Benghazi attack.

Hmmm.

I think this looks like another public relations effort to ease the public perceptions of ongoing Congressional investigations.

This could be an effort to keep Hillary and Obama from looking too incompetent.

Strange.
State Dept. Offers $10 Million Reward to Find Benghazi Terrorists

The State Department today publicly announced a $10 million reward "for information leading to the arrest or conviction of any individual responsible for the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks." The announcement for the reward is posted on rewardsforjustice.net.

Seeking Information Against International Terrorism
Wanted
Information leading to the arrest or conviction of any individual responsible for terrorist attack against the U.S. Special Mission Compound and Annex in Benghazi, Libya
Up to $10 Million Reward

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The U.S. State Department has issued a $10 million reward notice for information leading to convictions of anybody responsible for the 9-11-2012 Benghazi attack.

OK I found the guy, it was Nakoula Basseley Nakoula. Wheres my $10 million!

Oh wait...

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the Coptic Christian filmmaker whose film The Innocence of Muslims was falsely blamed by the Obama Administration as the catalyst for the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, told CNN’s Jake Tapper that the Obama Administration had acted irresponsibly in its attempts to smear him. Link

Never mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans, what difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
-Hillary Clinton

"There was a hateful video that was disseminated on the internet. It had nothing to do with the United States government and it's one that we find disgusting and reprehensible. It's been offensive to many, many people around the world."
-Susan Rice

"Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --"
-Barack Obama

The Obama administration can be summed up thusly. . . . .

FIRE, READY, AIM. . . . . . . . . . . . . . !

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yes, I agree. The typical ploy of this administration of, if you throw enough money at a problem, it will go away.

But, I can also see someone attempting to make good on that offer, and it backfiring on Oblamary...

I think Gov. Christie taking full responsibility and firing the culprits in his current fiasco, has put the pressure on the White House to make a show of following through on actually investigating their own fiascoes. Yesterday firing the company that did the Obamacare website. Today tossing taxpayer money in the air to obfuscate lack of forthcoming previously.

Des
edit on 11-1-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Seriously?!

That's literally like Obama offering a reward for his original, unphotoshopped birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Isnt Hilary ultimately responsible since she was asked for more security and denied it?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Incompetence falls square on the heads of the leaders.

So, Obama and Hillary.

Where's my $10?
I figure $10 since a million people will come to the same conclusion, so I have to share.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah..... riiiight... 10 million dollar reward.

Ask the Pakistani who helped tip them to the Bin Laden raid house, just how collecting on rewards goes these days. He's still rotting in a Pakistani prison as a traitor, isn't it? Somehow...I think Libya may be even less generous to an informer in their midst.

These are the moments that those past actions really matter ..as people look at $10m and realize, odds are they wouldn't live to spend it, if they even were given what they earned.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well to find the terrorsits we need look no farther than the current administration and a certain alphabet agency that seems tp only answer to themselves. What a joke! Oh well, i mean how could they be responsible? They gave us access to "affordable" healthcare..... err... wait a minute..... no i guess they really are worthless, money grubbing, lying, murdering bastards. When a spade is a spade i guess you have to call it like ya see it.

Do as I say not as I do.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
More propaganda....

The State Department on Friday for the first time blamed specific groups and militants for the 2012 Benghazi attack, designating them as terrorists -- a move that further undermines initial claims the attack was spontaneous.

The department announced that it was labeling Ansar al-Sharia in Benghazi and Ansar al-Sharia in Darnah as terror organizations, in part over their role in the Benghazi attack. It applied the same label to Ansar al-Sharia in Tunisia, over a separate attack on Americans in Tunis.

The State Department also labeled as terrorists Sufian bin Qumu, head of the Darnah branch and a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, and Ahmed Abu Khattalah, head of the Benghazi branch.

State Department names groups behind Benghazi strike

Looks like they are redefining their own assessments.

An obvious ploy to save face.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Looks like it's time to hire Dog the Bounty Hunter to arrest a few politicians that are responsible for this thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Yeah..... riiiight... 10 million dollar reward.

Ask the Pakistani who helped tip them to the Bin Laden raid house, just how collecting on rewards goes these days. He's still rotting in a Pakistani prison as a traitor, isn't it? Somehow..

Wow.. that takes terrorism to a whole other level,

no doubt, nonetheless Americans do see it as a generous bounty nonetheless.

Offering a reward deflects scrutiny directed at government coverup to a whole new twist where tips may be rewarded handsomely and some fake scapegoat as usual (whether al-qaeda, or perhaps a whole new terror group spawned) and yea.. the Libyans down each others' throat while they scramble to produce the non-existant Benghazi mastermind among themselves, the hero of such feat gets 'killed' in some freak accident meanwhile is secretly rewarded with 10 million different tortures.. just cause current PTB get off on that sorta injUStice for reward..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

JHumm
Isnt Hilary ultimately responsible since she was asked for more security and denied it?

Actually it was Charlene Lamb that denied the requests. She was the Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Programs it was her job to make sure they had adequate security. She routinely denied requests for more diplomat security agents at Benghazi.

Simple put: she was the one responsible for the lax security.
edit on 11-1-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Well, I'm just baffled at why it's taken so looooooong to bother moving to this stage? This should have come in the first 90 days if they actually cared...and could have come with specific named individuals within a week if they'd been determined.

After all, I have one directory on my HD with dozens of full color, facially identifiable pics of the attackers. Me and a few million others....since the attackers published their own videos and photos, the following morning. They seemed to have no concern about being completely clear for identity.

Even if they actually had the courage to list real and proper names, which they surely have pretty much ALL of from pics alone on who was inside the compound that night...it would be too little, too late.

....and this while the person most directly responsible for it happening, and then covering it...Clinton...is looking hard to move up to an even more dangerous job. (Hillary headed State. Dipo compounds are State. I put the buck on her desk..and she can pass it on)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The State Department also labeled as terrorists Sufian bin Qumu, head of the Darnah branch and a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, and Ahmed Abu Khattalah, head of the Benghazi branch.

Perhaps they're hoping to boost support for their beloved torture camp. Just laying more groundwork to justify keeping all the detainee's in Gitmo. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Twice Christopher Stevens turned down offers of security in the months before the attack.

Where is my 10 million check?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Where had you read that the Benghazi compound turned down security offered to them? That isn't quite how I'd read the original cables and security messaging in the months prior, between Benghazi, Tripoli and Washington?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

buster2010

JHumm

Actually it was Charlene Lamb that denied the requests. She was the Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Programs it was her job to make sure they had adequate security. She routinely denied requests for more diplomat security agents at Benghazi.

Simple put: she was the one responsible for the lax security.
edit on 11-1-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Ok my bad, but to quote Hilary " what difference does it make ". Alot of people in the administration are responsible for what happened due to incompetent work.

new topics

top topics

join