It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Solomon Tulbure, a.k.a. Maximums Illuminati, Author of "Illuminati Manefesto", Found Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One of the Internet's most famous (or infamous) self-proclaimed "trolls", Solomon Tulbure, 35, was found dead on Interstate 640 in Knoxville, TN. While police ruled Mr. Tulbure's death an accident, his sister, Lidia Zotoiu, claims he was murdered. During Mr. Tulbure's long and colorful history on various Internet BBS's, UseNet Groups, and website discussion boards, he often claimed his life was in danger due to the nature of his writings. Often a critic of religion and conspiracies, The Illuminati Manifesto was one of his more recent publications.

miva.jacksonsun.com Motorists reported seeing the body of Solomon Tulbure, 35, of Knoxville early Wednesday. Authorities believe he intentionally jumped from the bridge, but his family has doubts. ''It is going to be ruled a suicide,'' Knoxville police spokesman Darrell DeBusk said Thursday. ''There is nothing on the body to indicate any type of struggle at all.''

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
While this may not normally be important news, Solomon Tulbure had several run-ins with us here at AboveTopSecret.com. A summary of some of the more interesting threads containing his involvement is itemized below. But despite his often combative tone and frequent confrontations, this end result is something none of us ever wanted to see. Please join us in expressing our sympathies to his family, and hope that what seemed to be a troubled person has found his peace.

Solomon Tulbure a.k.a. Maximus Illuminati on ATS:

I challenge Thomas Crowne Introduction... My opinion summed up The Truth. Religion: The Root of all Evil Goodbye Google Search: Internet: Maximus Illuminati Google Search: AboveTopSecret.com: Maximus Illuminati Google Search: Internet: Solomon Tulbure Google Search: AboveTopSecret.com: Solomon Tulbure Related News Links: www.knoxnews.com www.theadminzone.com [edit on 21-11-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Reading through some of his posts, he was clearly a troubled individual and sound like to me maybe a borderline personality disorder or scitzophrenia. To bad he did not get the help he needed.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Are yall serious? Did this guy really die?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
RIP Solomon, even though we all thought you were crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's too bad for Solomon, he was so young. I recall his run-in's with us very well, especially his conflicts with TC. Too bad it ended the way it did though, you never like to hear news like this.

Edit: Somebody actually compiled some of his strange postings on various boards on a website including a suicide threat on 11/24/02.

nodeity.com...

[edit on 11-20-2004 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I never knew what to think of him - was he nuts or was he BT Barnum? Looks like the former. But he definitely caught your attention. Fascinating and frustrating individual.

I think he would like the mystery surrounding his death - gives him a little immortality.

RIP
B.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
CR*P! He was a nut but my kind of nut, never thought for a second that he was like this.

RIP Sol, may you find peace.

Let this be a warning to all. You can never get to know people fully when on the 'net. So don't take anything at face value on any forum, cos you don' know whos on the other end.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me Bill.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Does'nt surprise me he would die in a way like this. Just thought it'd be years from now.

RIP.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I thumbed through quite a few of the Links Provided.

He really seemed troubled, at least his online personna.
Looks like he alienated himself, by being full of himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Usually ya demonize someone before ya make a illuminated hit. I could be wrong, he could have been crazy and committed suicide for thinking too much(mental illness)

Remember Koresh. Pedophile, Meth Lab, Anti Gov, Dangerous boogeyman. True? I could make just about anything true whether it was or not if I owned media, law enforcement, banks, and the 3 executive branches of government.

Many still believe Timmy Mc Veigh and Terry Nichols were the masterminds of Oklahoma City Bombing,,,,still to this day
Many still believe 19 arab highjackers flew 4 commercial jets with no military intercept for almost 2 hrs offcourse...come on guys, really

Just things to consider.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I didn't know who he was, but after reading some of his posts, I was positively sick. A loony, or an NWO disinformation agent,

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I had never heard of this guy before but after reading through some of his threads they seem to be the product of a disturbed mind. It is a shame when anyone dies at such a young age, perhaps he needed help of a Medical/Psychological type? Anyway, even though his views were strange to the majority I'm still sorry he died so young.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have witnesses who will attest to my where abouts for the last many days.
You'll never take me alive, copper, see?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Rest in peace Max...you will be missed!

IW

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he no longer exists..."

Charles Baudelaire

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I just found this!

hmm dunno what to say other than, I'm not suprised.

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
There shouldn't be Member is Offline when they've died. In your mini profiles, if you were a member but are deceased it should say something else like... Member is Dead or RIP Member.

The coding would be easy...

if $life = 1 [

$onlinestatus = $memberonline

]

else

[

$onlinestatus = [

echo "Member is Dead";

]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"We have found out that he infact is a practicing Jew, who tries to lead Moslems to fight against Christians for his personal satisfaction."

"If anyone wants to email Solomon, please do it through his personal address, which is [email protected]"

many members have suggested that this man was a NWO disinformation agent. the reason for this is because his erratic veiws (his propaganda) do not seem to promote any interests but his own, and whose interests they serve, we cannot jugde; and therefore is attributed to the NWO.

I wonder if the senior members and moderators have deduced that this man is a zionist agent on the payroll of american jewry, and was killed by these same employers after becoming a risky unbalanced agent. in my opinion this is what happened.

top topics

join