It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Last Straw.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If this doesn't open eyes, I don't know what will, specifically becamese ATS predicted this a few months ago, though I do believe wrong location.

I did an extensive search, using false flag water attack, biological water false flag, new york, and more as terms but I can't recall them all.

The thread had to do with a "simulated water attack" that ATS was all too aware at the time wasn't going to be to a simulation at all.

Many of you have heard about this: www.independent.co.uk... 8.html

More than 700 people in West Virginia may be suffering from exposure to a toxic chemical that contaminated drinking water.

There was also another thread I couldn't find about a cyber puzzle that lead nowhere because people started arguing and giving up. It had to do with a lot of hidden symbols and astrology. I remember it had a picture of Snowden hidden almost too well.

There is this age of the Aquarius stuff. Aquarius is the water bearer.

Opinions?
edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Except that this was caused by a company who messed up, and has admitted it. No conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Broken link

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Isn't that water barer thing meant to mean when we head into the next era or eon or something... Like the era before this was Aeries (the ram), Now it's Pisces (The Two Fish) and then we move into Aquarius (The Water Barer).

Also because there was a chemical spill and people need to have bottled water until they clean it up, is not a clear example IMO of all our impending doom.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Man, I miss the old days of ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Jefferton
Except that this was caused by a company who messed up, and has admitted it. No conspiracy here.
Not everything is a conspiracy. Who cares if a company admitted to it? Fact is, we need water to survive, FIRST and foremost! 700 people is nothing to snarl at.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

We're still into our conspiracies, however, some research and some links to show there might be one would help it along...

Here, I've done some of your work for you...

US House passed bill ravaging toxic-waste law - on same day as W. Virginia chemical spill
- Russia Today

RT Article

Now we have a bit more of a conspiracy on our hands! It's all about presentation and research my friend, not speculation and straw clutching.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yes, but the thread was about whether or not this was an intentional attack related to a cryptic video puzzle, and if the company in question is admitting they screwed up, then it wasn't. It was an accident, a terrible one, but an accident nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

That doesn't mean much until the Senate also passes it and Obama signs it.

Do you realize how many House bills have been passed and have not even been raised for vote even since 2010? There are at least 30 jobs bills alone that are tabled without even having gotten a vote. The odds that this will get anywhere in the Senate are highly unlikely.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Okay, I was using it to make a point more than anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yes, but the thread was about whether or not this was an intentional attack related to a cryptic video puzzle, and if the company in question is admitting they screwed up, then it wasn't. It was an accident, a terrible one, but an accident nonetheless.

This cryptic video?

Made from this Aftereffects template?

new topics

top topics

join