It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meme's (last one i promise)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I certainly agree with that. I just dont think flooding the net with "Hey! Come on over's!" would do us much good. On the contrary. I think we'd see an influx of "lookie-loos" who would join because we are cool, throw the T's and C's away, post long questions and stories in the INTRODUCTION FORUM, and then disappear.

May be just me, but I think we seem...at least on the outside... to potentially have more integrity and interesting new members...if they find their way here on there own as we did.

I can see the potential of becoming one of those annoying pop-ups about ATS on other sites, and getting a deluge of TWITTERS and FACEBOOKER"S who could care-less long term oabut any quality. I think the mods whould be overwhelmed and deluged with corrections, deletions, and reminders to follow the rules.

I say we leave the seeds on the path...and let those truly interested...find their way.

Thank you! MS
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was kind of disappointed that the Amigos and mods didnt do an ATS Harlem Shake video to drum up members. We'd have had a flood of meaningful and amazing conversation from those new members Im sure.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join