It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Cloud and more personal autonomy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi,

Wouldn't it be fun to have an ATS Cloud that incorporates social media platforms IE twitter, outlook, and facebook and forum posts together?

Try this on for size.... how about creating an option for us to post out threads on our facebook pages, twitter accounts, or what have you on the create thread list while creating a thread?

How about a submit for review button on the breaking news list that allows us to post breaking new directly to the ATS Facebook page. That might really help market the ATS platform.

Also is it possible to create more autonomy while viewing the forums, for example;

I use recently active topics a lot, can i format the recently active list to better suite my personal profile? Such as, being able to prioritize recent post over others. If i want to read metaphysical topics and topics about Japan more, then can i set forum priority too 1, 2 based on personal preference?

Don't worry ATS, i got your back and im learning webmastering so maybe ill be able to write some code and submit it for you.
edit on 11-1-2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

join