It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus's Return, Blood Red Moons and the Bootes Constellation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here's a fascinating discussion about the 4 blood red moons coming in 2014 and 2015 and even ...

"Christian ministers themselves are claiming that the Bootes constellation along with the coming four blood moons in 2014 & 15 is a sign for the return of Jesus"

www.freethoughtnation.com...

There's also a discussion of the blood red moons in the calendar below

The 2014 Astrotheology Calendar
www.stellarhousepublishing.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenKnight

What is a blood moon?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Remember that when Jesus returns, his name will not be Jesus. The messiah will be in some person who will be filled with the holy spirit. I doubt if he would be considered a Christian though but he will be a stout believer in god. What am I saying, the messiah may even be a she.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm confused. The "blood moon" is the same as the Hunter's Moon which only shows up once per year. It's the full moon after the Harvest Moon (the one closest to Mabon/Autumn equinox). How can there be more than one per year? You would have to have four Octobers.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

GoldenKnight
Here's a fascinating discussion about the 4 blood red moons coming in 2014 and 2015 and even ...

"Christian ministers themselves are claiming that the Bootes constellation along with the coming four blood moons in 2014 & 15 is a sign for the return of Jesus"

There's also a discussion of the blood red moons in the calendar below

The 2014 Astrotheology Calendar

The Hebrew's adopted the luni-solar calendar during Babylonian captivity. The word "Rosh Kodesh" means "Head of the Month", not "building of the moon" or "new moon". Its a mistranslation.

The true Hebrew calendar starts on the vernal equinox with 30 days per month except for the 12th month which has 35 or 36 days to fill in until the next vernal equinox. Its best expressed as 360+5.25 days.

The whole blood moon tetrad thing is a Cabalistic conspiracy. If you start your months with the first visible new moon crecent, then eventually, a blood moon tetrad is going to land on the so-called "holy days".

Its astrology, and its an observance that God prohibited.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seeing as most of the organised religions have their roots firmly planted in Astronomy / Astrology, it stands to reason that significant 'Jesus events' are linked to significant astronomical / astrological events.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

rickymouse
Remember that when Jesus returns, his name will not be Jesus. The messiah will be in some person who will be filled with the holy spirit. I doubt if he would be considered a Christian though but he will be a stout believer in god. What am I saying, the messiah may even be a she.

Both the Hebrews and Christians have explicitly stated God is a man right down to the penis, speaking of which, he demands foreskin sacrifices of from humans or they are scorned in HIS eyes. So jeesus two can't be a girl and be GOD powered.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

What is a blood moon?

A blood moon is just a red moon. Learn more by reading thru this thread, which also includes sevral videos explaining everything:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Cuervo

I'm confused. The "blood moon" is the same as the Hunter's Moon which only shows up once per year. It's the full moon after the Harvest Moon (the one closest to Mabon/Autumn equinox). How can there be more than one per year? You would have to have four Octobers.

Great question. No, a blood moon is just a red moon due to the earth's atmosphere. The Hunters Moon is the full moon at the Harvest Moon at the autumnal equinox in September/October or the fall. The moon is a bit closer to the earth at that time so it appears larger, plus the fact that it's a full moon, which provides extra light reflecting from the moon to hunt with i.e. the "Hunter's Moon."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

GoldenKnight

Cuervo

Great question. No, a blood moon is just a red moon due to the earth's atmosphere. The Hunters Moon is the full moon at the Harvest Moon at the autumnal equinox in September/October or the fall. The moon is a bit closer to the earth at that time so it appears larger, plus the fact that it's a full moon, which provides extra light reflecting from the moon to hunt with i.e. the "Hunter's Moon."

en.wikipedia.org...

So in context of the OP, "blood moon" just means a red moon. That makes way more sense, thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

^ Indeed. A blood moon is just a red moon and a red moon becomes red due to the earth's atmosphere. But, what's fascinating about all of this and the reason I posted it for discussion here is because there are going to be 4 consecutive blood red moons in 2014 and 2015 starting this April. On top of that, all 4 of these blood red moons will be on sacred dates such as Passover etc. So, Christians, Jews and Muslims are claiming it's all a "sign from god."

* First Day of Passover, April 15, 2014
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 8, 2014
* First Day of Passover, April 4, 2015
* First Day of Sukkoth, Sept. 28, 2015

There are videos explaining it in this thread so, be sure to give it a good going over:

Oh, I own the 2014 Astrotheology Calendar too, which also explains a lot:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

GoldenKnight
reply to post by Cuervo

^ Indeed. A blood moon is just a red moon and a red moon becomes red due to the earth's atmosphere. But, what's fascinating about all of this and the reason I posted it for discussion here is because there are going to be 4 consecutive blood red moons in 2014 and 2015 starting this April. On top of that, all 4 of these blood red moons will be on sacred dates such as Passover etc. So, Christians, Jews and Muslims are claiming it's all a "sign from god."

* First Day of Passover, April 15, 2014
* First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 8, 2014
* First Day of Passover, April 4, 2015
* First Day of Sukkoth, Sept. 28, 2015

There are videos explaining it in this thread so, be sure to give it a good going over:

Oh, I own the 2014 Astrotheology Calendar too, which also explains a lot:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Maybe you need to read what the bible says about Jesus . You seem to be totally misinformed . The Lord Jesus will come back as the Lord God on earth . God the Father will remain in Heaven .

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Jesus will return as the Anti-Christ this time instead as the oh so benevolent innocent Christ who was so compassionate he got slaughtered.

The Anti-Christ will use Death and Hatred as lessons in teaching Humanity what God really is instead of using compassion and universal love.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The messiah returning is a concept set by man to give future generations the chance of changing the rules or defending their ways.

The Christian Jesus messiah seems like a trump card so that when they are threatened by non-believers they can unite behind a champion.

This concept has been well used and researched. It does seem that most the pieces for such a event are in place hence why we hear more and more about people trying to unite the people by using the name or that it will be used very soon.

Luckily we also get the false messiah so we can choose which one we follow. This means we wont be forced into accepting anything a religion or government might try to force on us.

So if the Vatican or Muslims or Americans try to champ a messiah then it will have to be a good messiah with a good agenda.

So basically fingers crossed for a messiah as the probability for good change is high.

There is always the worry about being tricked though!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

You really need to read what the bible says . You are as wrong as you can be about Jesus . He will come back and rule with an iron rod but will not be an antichrist .He will be the Lord God .

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

The Messiah is coming back . He will not need someone to endorse or trumpet his arrival . As for threatening the unbelieving , why ? You don't chastise the chaff for not being the wheat . If you want wheat , you have to devise a way of separating the chaff from the desired wheat cornels .
A very significant future event will be when the dollar falls and the Globalist put forth their new currency which will exist only on line . This will be the quickest way to issue the digital money world wide and the only way per the bible that "buy, sell or trade can be controlled '' which is known as the " Mark of the Beast " Rev. verse 16 . This will happen before Christ returns 2nd Thess chapter 2

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

It seems to me there are two return events. The first seems not to be an earthly return, but one where He comes through the clouds. It could be the sign of the constellation or associated with it, signaled by it.

The second is when he comes as the avenging angel of wrath, not the kinder, gentler savior of the New Testament. I wouldn't want to be caught on his bad side or draw his notice because I think it will be difficult to stand up under it. You will know who He is and it will not be kind.

The anti-Christ will arise in there, too, and deceive many by giving them what they think they want.

edit on 11-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

There will be multiple events at his return . Ezekiel chpt. 38 talks of the up and coming war of Gog and Magog that will set up the event where the AC sets up his false peace and saves Israel from destruction spoken of in Zechariah 14 where by many will believe the AC to be Jesus . After the AC sits in the Temple and shows himself as God per 2nd Thess. chapt 2 . He will be rejected by the Jews and seek to destroy Israel from the face of the earth and then Lord Jesus will SAVE Israel .
The rapture so many think will happen any moment will occur per Matthew 24 verse 29 --31 after the 1st part of Tribulation and before the wrath . This is backed up by 2nd Thess. chpt 2 . Matthew 24 verse 13 says it all .
I think when Jesus steps on Mt Olives is when he starts his rule .His coming in the clouds and saving Israel and ruling earth might be considered one event .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join