It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Year Old Dies Saving Classmates From Suicide Bomber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
God bless this little 14 year old boy. A selfless hero. He gave his life to save the other children.

(I look at the youth of America and wonder how many 14 year olds would jump on a bomb to save
their classmates as this fella did. I hope we never have to find out.)

Shame on the extremists in Pakistan who are killing children who want an education. The article says that schools in Pakistan are regularly targeted by terrorists and that the enrollment numbers are dwindling. It's a tragedy. It's a tragedy because of the mass murder of children and it's a tragedy because the ignorance of the terrorists are causing educations to be withheld from the next generation. The stupidity of the terrorists is a cancer.

Teen Dies Saving Classmates From Suicide Bomber

Aitzaz Hasan, 14, stopped a suicide bomber from entering his school Monday and sacrificed his life to protect his fellow students.

"I saw Aitzaz trying to get hold of a guy and then there was a big explosion," said Habib Ali, who is a senior teacher at the school.

The target of the bomber was the morning assembly of approximately 450 students, Ali said. "He was an average student, but was a bold child," the teacher said. Today, in a statement Pakstan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif recommended him for the highest civil award for bravery.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As rich as the English language is there are no words to to praise this kind of selfless act

May his soul fly high and free

Cody

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Given the public massacres in America over the past few years, it is clear that, despite wide-spread gun ownership, Americans in general seem incapable of rising up against violent actors. Further, at the risk of creating thread drift, I would like to point out that the same forces that are bombing schools in an effort to prevent widespread education are also killing health car workers in an attempt to prevent widespread vaccination.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Oh, this really got me emotional. What a brave little fella. He's a real hero.
It's so sad that he had to die, because of an idiot, moron, terrorist- pardon my French-

Instead of building all those bombs, and killing innocent children- our future- maybe those cowards should go back to school.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've heard of taking bullets for people, but not bombs.

It's unfortunate this had happened. But at least the child acted and probably saved more lives than his own.

R.I.P little man.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sorry peeps, but this Has been posted too many times now.
Mods are you awake out there?

edit on 11-1-2014 by Shuftystick because: Predictive txt.!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

Unfortunately we can't all be awake 24/7 and read every post

Sometimes a repeat is a good thing

Just my opinion

Cody

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by Shuftystick

Unfortunately we can't all be awake 24/7 and read every post

Sometimes a repeat is a good thing

Just my opinion

Cody

Agreed, with heroism and courage like this one thread just does not seem like enough.

Sometimes a repeat is a good thing.

and I think this is one of those times.

What a amazing yet sad story, how proud must his family be, i remember recently reading something his dad said with words to the effect of; "today his mother is crying, but today he saved the mothers of hundreds of other crying".

Really what hero!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yeah, I came across this story on Yahoo earlier on this morning and if there ever was a real description of what a HERO really is, this is it.

This kid ended up saving dozens if not hundreds of lives at the cost of his own.

A selfless heroic act. May he rest in peace.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

MAY the LORD BLESS this young EA*RTH soldier Aitzaz Hasan soul for taking the sacrificial actions to support his peers who may of been in direct harms way.

1 wishes he strength and guidance and sends appreciation vibrations as he continues his journey beyond. Deepest condolences go out to this young heros family.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join