It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this topic not of interest. Chris Christy scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I cant stand christie and his tone with people. He tries to give the impression that he is this new type of politician because hes blunt and aggressive when in reality he just got made fun A TON in school, now he has the chance of a lifetime to regain some power. Everyone should be afraid and make sure he doesnt become our next president. Hopefully the investigation proves he had first-hand involvement in the bridge scandal so it doesnt come down to a vote.... cuz i dont trust the voting system!

This scandal looks like it would be right up his alley based on his personality. The question is... Did he cover his @ss enough to come off clean////does he have enough friends to cover his @ss??

That said, I'll hold off on commenting on the scandal until the investigation is complete. Lmao (I guess I kinda already commented)
edit on 5709x6757America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think I just heard that Christie just resigned but it could have been a staff member resignation. I have CNN on right now so half my attention is on the TV And half on ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Yeah imagine a shut down that was state wide. On the coasts this would be a massacre. East or west.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Chris Christie is a RINO (Republican in name only). In other words, he is not representative of conservative voters in any way, shape, or form; using his scandal as a means of defending Obama and his plethora of wrong-doings, is foolish.

Just suck it up and own the fact that the President simply is not who you thought he was; Christie has pulled the same wool over the eyes of his constituents and has been revealed for who he really is as well (prior to this scandal, by the way); the lack of interest is most likely due to the fact that conservatives have mostly abandoned him long ago, and the MSM is trying to do the same thing that you are, and use this scandal as a means of propping up President Obama, only it isn't working because conservatives aren't running to Christie's defense.

I'm so tired of the Obama worship in this country; it really is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Christie facing criminal charges.
In response to the fact that school kids were being affected unknown staff members say
" I feel bad for the kids"
" I guess"
"They are the children of Buono supporters."
Barbara Buono was the democratic candidate for governor.
Disgusting.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on AMu31u0110233312014-01-11T09:33:43-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Good thing that bus you just threw him under is stuck in traffic. RINO???? No one was using this as an excuse for anything. Just wondering why people were leaving the topic alone. If that's excuse making I wish you'd been my teacher in grade school when I needed an excuse for not doing my homework. It would have made it soooo easy.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Good thing that bus you just threw him under is stuck in traffic. RINO???? No one was using this as an excuse for anything. Just wondering why people were leaving the topic alone. If that's excuse making I wish you'd been my teacher in grade school when I needed an excuse for not doing my homework. It would have made it soooo easy.

WOW. Seriously? Chris Christie IS a RINO. The only bus I threw him under is the one He is driving.

I'm out. Enjoy your one-sided thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I was lambasted for calling him a progressive! (lol)

Christie deserves nothing. He screwed up. Man up and resign!
Same goes for Obama and the rest!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If Governor Christie wanted to slow down traffic on the GW Bridge all he had to do was walk across it...that would have taken up two lanes right there.

Watch him eat his words.

Fat chance he'll be President.

OK, i'll stop

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have seen Christie topics,
I don't like the guy, he will never be president.

However this is what gets me,

In less than 48 hours, ABC, CBS and NBC deluged viewers with coverage of Chris Christie's traffic jam scandal, devoting a staggering 88 minutes to the story. In comparison, these same news outlets over the last six months have allowed a scant two minutes for the latest on Barack Obama's Internal Revenue Service scandal. The disparity in less than two days is 44-to-one. [See a chart below.]

From Wednesday through Friday morning, the latest on Christie's Traffic-Gate led 11 out of 13 news programs. NBC produced the heaviest coverage, over 34 minutes. CBS followed close behind with more than 30 minutes. ABC came in third with just under 23 minutes.

Read more: newsbusters.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
I think I just heard that Christie just resigned but it could have been a staff member resignation. I have CNN on right now so half my attention is on the TV And half on ATS.

A personality like that of christie does not resign. They'll have to prove without a doubt he was directly involved, otherwise you'll need a crane to pull him out. Or maybe an ice cream cone dangling from a stick.
edit on 3649x6736America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Good riddance. Sure will miss you...NOT

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Come on now..
That's childish.
CNN reporting that none of the content of over two thousand pages points to his involvement. I really can't wait to see how this plays out. A Google search didn't show he has resigned so I must have misheard.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Hey, I don't know if it's applicable in Jersey, but down here in Texas you can get away with murder by claiming you were too rich to know any better. They call it affluenza, I call it the 1%er defense. It's a whole lot better than pleading outright insanity, (which it is) because instead of getting committed to a mental health facility, you're allowed to attend "rehab" at a plush resort. Then you're all better.

Maybe......he is just too rich to realize that he is indeed a bully who has surrounded himself with like minded people who did in fact utilized that bullying mindset to contrive and execute their plan to punish political opponents, as well as their constituents.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

That piece of Bubbler fat do not bother me as I am not a resident of New Jersey but my grandmother is, I think that is the state he is governing right now the one to take matters into their own hands.

And as for him running for president and winning, well no a fat chance.

With that said I may not be commenting much of this sorry piece of excuse of a man but I been watching his dealings very closely.

Now if he gets nominated for president then you will see me around pulling his dirty rags out of the closet.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Christie spoke for over an hour. Q&A followed. This was also on CNN so not sure what that news source is getting at. My question was about it being discussed on ATS not in the news. It's been all over the news.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON GOV CHRISTIES WEIGHT. IT IS CHILDISH AND DOES NOT ADVANCE THE CONVERSATION.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Bully or not if they acted independent of his say so they alone are responsible. I am beginning to see a trend here. I like the guy from what I've seen of him. I am a dem heart and soul. ....mm?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join