It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon has died

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

So does this mean that we will see the next Prophet soon?

Didnt that one Rabbi say that after this guy dies that jesus will return/ or some other prophet?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

chrismarco
he led a long life...we should be so lucky
Eight years as a comatose vegetable, lucky ?
Karma is more like it.

Nochzwei
you will never win , under God's blue sky.
wt . . . ? ? If life is nothing but a pissing contest for you,
it exposes a serious intellectual issue., get help.
btw people who have little knowledge yet assume the most
are emotionally troubled.

PaJoe52
Amazing how little coverage this got in comparison to how
much Mandela received. Freaking amazing!
Hopefully the tide has changed, and the walls,
illegal settlements , apartheids, supremacists
will be a thing of the past.
Just look at all the arms that israel
sold to the South African Apartheid,
people tend to remember such things, that's why
Mandela will always be seen as a hero, and ariel not.

edit on 12/1/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Half of you dont think this is significant at all. First off jewish people have been prophesying for the past 3-5,000 years. Jews been known to hide information to make them look good or other sacred information. Dumb simply dumb. Most of these prophets who prophesized of the old have been met over and over again during ancient history and blah blah blah. Still people dont believe God thats fjne not trying to convert. Tbe world is changing dramatically and still people believe that this or any EOW possibility is implausible.
edit on 12-1-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Critical and rational thinking reveals that has Ariel Sharon was dying Israel strategic situation is going down the toilet. People ignorance towards the consequences of the outcome of the Syrian Civil War , Iran's Nuclear program , events in Iraq, events in Egypt and the end result of the policy of appeasement will mean the coming world war will come as a shock to most people. The Middle East and the Asia - Pacific will be the source of the next world war which takes place sometime after 2020. As an Atheist I can see the writing on the wall without any religious influence , thanks very much.

In the coming conflict New Zealand will need military commanders in the mold of Sharon.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Samael Sabboath awakened on the 11/01/14 (Israel time)

Interesting that Yitzhak Kaduri prophecised that the Messiah would not come until death of Ariel Sharon, which was also the 11th.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

BornOfSin
Samael Sabboath awakened on the 11/01/14 (Israel time)

Interesting that Yitzhak Kaduri prophecised that the Messiah would not come until death of Ariel Sharon, which was also the 11th.

Pleading ignorance, who is Samael Sabboath?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ariel Sharon dies after eight years in a coma. I hear there are plans to bulldoze a Palestinian graveyard for his burial plot.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

ToneDeaf

Nochzwei
you will never win , under God's blue sky.
wt . . . ? ? If life is nothing but a pissing contest for you,
it exposes a serious intellectual issue., get help.
btw people who have little knowledge yet assume the most
are emotionally troubled.

edit on 12/1/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

Quoting cherry picking half the post and then ranting irrationally?
Am I missing something? Pl elaborate

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

xpert11
Critical and rational thinking reveals that has Ariel Sharon was dying Israel strategic situation is going down the toilet. People ignorance towards the consequences of the outcome of the Syrian Civil War , Iran's Nuclear program , events in Iraq, events in Egypt and the end result of the policy of appeasement will mean the coming world war will come as a shock to most people. The Middle East and the Asia - Pacific will be the source of the next world war which takes place sometime after 2020. As an Atheist I can see the writing on the wall without any religious influence , thanks very much.

In the coming conflict New Zealand will need military commanders in the mold of Sharon.

New International Version Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

He had a vision, I find it is believable that this happened to this old teacher. The word he said hidden in the letter though means simply...

He also said that the name of the messiah is Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach).

Yeshua in Hebrew is verbal derivative from "to rescue", "to deliver"

The literal translation of the Hebrew word moshiach (messiah) is “anointed,” which refers to a ritual of consecrating someone or something by putting holy oil upon it.[1 Sam. 10:1-2] It is used throughout the Hebrew Bible in reference to a wide variety of individuals and objects; for example, a Jewish king,[1 Kings 1:39] Jewish priests,[Lev. 4:3] and prophets,[Isa. 61:1] the Jewish Temple and its utensils,[Ex. 40:9-11] unleavened bread,[Num. 6:15] and a non-Jewish king (Cyrus king of Persia).[Isa. 45:1]

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

In 2006 the Rabbi announced that the soul of the Messiah had attached to a person in Israel.

Personally I like the way he worded this.

www.alamongordo.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Four blood moons and two solar eclipses to occur in the next 18 months.

All on major Hebrew days.

1. Eclipse - 1st day of the Hebrew year 2014 (1st of Abib)
2. Blood Moon- Passover 2014 (14th of Abib)
3. Eclipse - Trumpets 2014 (Rosh Hashanah)
4. Blood Moon - Feast of Tabernacles 2014 (Succoth)
5. Blood Moon - Passover 2015 (14th of Abib)
6. Blood Moon - Feast of Tabernacles 2015 (Succoth)

Whether the prophecy is true or not remains to be seen. But Sharon's death + 4 blood moons + 2 solar eclipses; all on major days; all in the next 18 months or so (shortly after...) = potential.

www.wnd.com...

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Wash., noted a coming rare phenomenon of four consecutive total lunar eclipses, known as a tetrad, and often called "blood moons" since the moon often takes on a bloody color.

He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what's interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God's holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn's Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today's Gregorian calendar.

"The fact that it doesn't happen again in this century I think is very significant," Biltz explained. "So then I looked at last century, and, believe it or not, the last time that four blood red moons occurred together was in 1967 and 1968 tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel."

He then started to notice a pattern of the tetrads.

"What's significant to me is that even before 1967, the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in '48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 ... on Passover and Succoth. You didn't have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth."

When checking the schedule for solar eclipses, Biltz found two – one on the first day of the Hebrew year and the next on the high holy day of Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the seventh Hebrew month. Both of these take place in the 2014-2015 year.

Biltz says, "You have the religious year beginning with the total solar eclipse, two weeks later a total lunar eclipse on Passover, and then the civil year beginning with the solar eclipse followed two weeks later by another total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth all in 2015."

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

What are the dates on our calendar for these events?

edit on 1/13/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ok sure he was an important figure in Israel's history, but i don't understand the PC here.
He was a murderer, a war criminal, (the executions of Palestinians in Gaza anyone?!) the world will NOT be poorer for his death.
And i don't get why we can't call a spade a spade.
I can be sorry for the pain his family feels, but that does NOT change what he did.
Good riddance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join