It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Sharon has died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

VforVendettea

Aleister

There was a big thread here about some prophecy, that should be jumping with posters today.

No doubt.
100% of the prediction threads fail but since this guy was a rabbi for some reason people are thinking it is true.

From what I've read on the thread, and the video of the Rabbi's followers saying it was all false and that he never left a letter for anyone before he died, makes it ring hollow to me. And even if there was one item of truth in it, which there likely isn't, the letter itself had to be manipulated to pull out a name. You could manipulate it to pull out thousands of names.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

so he was not 'The Chosen One' of The Revelations....

anyway rip Ariel Sharon, wish him best journey.

peace.

edit on 11-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

undo
well there's more than one possible "messiah", set to come upon the world stage, depending on who ya listen to. there's the muslim mahdi and the christian jesus. these are not the same individual, although some muslims think they are. jesus went up on a cloud, whereas the muslim fellow, who was tossed in a "well," went down. now that doesn't mean the well itself was an actual well - it could've been a wormhole or portal or who knows what else, but that is not the way jesus departed,
so mahdi and jesus, are not the same guy.

the rabbi who stated that messiah is jesus and that he will return shortly after sharon's death, may inadvertently be setting people up to accept mahdi as jesus. this would be a huge mistake in my estimation. i mean, if you follow the prophecies, that is.

?

The vicar of Christ is coming to Israel on May 24, 2014

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Annunak1
Well since nobody has done it yet i will.

I predict that Israel will burn soon.

Who wanna bet against that?

Israel already won Psalm 83 War, thanks to Ariel Sharon, R.I.P.

Gog and Magog war is the next one.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

well there's more than one possible "messiah", set to come upon the world stage, depending on who ya listen to. there's the muslim mahdi and the christian jesus. these are not the same individual, although some muslims think they are.

You seem to be confused. Islam says that the Mahdi and Jesus will join forces against the AntiChrist.

The Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist). Jesus, who is considered the Masih (Messiah) in Islam, will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal, where Jesus will slay Dajjal and unite mankind. Sahih Muslim, 41:7023

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Too soon, I think being trapped in his own head was pure hell.
Too bad he could not have stayed there.
Good riddance though, he can't hurt anyone anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by undo

well there's more than one possible "messiah", set to come upon the world stage, depending on who ya listen to. there's the muslim mahdi and the christian jesus. these are not the same individual, although some muslims think they are.

You seem to be confused. Islam says that the Mahdi and Jesus will join forces against the AntiChrist.

The Mahdi's tenure will coincide with the Second Coming of Jesus Christ (Isa), who is to assist the Mahdi against the Masih ad-Dajjal (literally, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist). Jesus, who is considered the Masih (Messiah) in Islam, will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes with his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal, where Jesus will slay Dajjal and unite mankind. Sahih Muslim, 41:7023

Yeah...and then Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny will stop by and they will all have tea!

What can I say about Arrogant Sharon? He was nothing but a land-thieving, murderous, war-monger. Glad that turd got flushed down. That's as nice as I can be, sorry. Lets hope that the Palestinians find some justice and peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this day for awhile.

Can't say I knew the guy... but glad he didn't wake up from the coma ready to kick butt again.

May his afterlife be commensurate for his real life actions

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I made a thread about the Rabbis prediction..Check it out..and a video from coast to coast

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

2012newstart

Annunak1
Well since nobody has done it yet i will.

I predict that Israel will burn soon.

Who wanna bet against that?

Israel already won Psalm 83 War, thanks to Ariel Sharon, R.I.P.

Gog and Magog war is the next one.

You may want to read the Psalm 83 again. It is nothing more than a prayer for God to judge Israels enemies.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
YouTuber FreedomFighter posted a video yesterday , in it he said he had a "feeling" that Ariel Sharon might pass away today.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Good riddance! What a waste of 8 years of medical care that could have been better spent somewhere else! Hell is where he is currently residing...I hope hell is "tropical" enough for Toucan Sam.

P.S. This is my 1000th post...seems fitting!
edit on 11-1-2014 by LeatherNLace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Neat video.

Does anyone know, or perhaps can anyone give an educated guess, about what constitutes a "short" period of time?

To me personally, when someone says something is about to arrive "shortly", Im thinking days, maybe a week at most.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

The world is a better place now this warmonger/murderer is dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yes, one of the oldest rabbis in Israel (guy was 108 when he passed) supposedly made a prophecy that the Messiah would come soon after Sharon's death. Now, as I said there, what is "soon" to a man who has lived for 108 and years? He also supposedly made a note in which he revealed the name of the Messiah and asked it not to be revealed for one year after his death. Short version is that when the note was opened, it revealed Jesus as Messiah.

So, I guess this prophecy is now put on countdown watch although I do not know how you decide when "soon" is up.

As for Arial Sharon, he was a controversial man. He was a man who had family. He will be missed by many whether anyone here thinks he deserves to be respected or not. We all face God in the end, and only He can judge our worthiness in this life. God knows, and God will decide.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

When you live 108 years, time takes on a whole new meaning. "Soon" could mean a lot of things.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My views on the Knesset are well known here(distrust to down right hatred). I will not however dance on anyone's grave. The only thing worse than low class is no class.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Remember that he was also the Prime Minister who started forcing Israelis out of the current Palestinian holdings in Gaza and West Bank. The state lands the Palies have now, they have in part because he agreed to seek a two-state solution. No, we still don't have it, but he started the process rolling and the Palestinians are as close as they are today because he, as Isreal's Prime Minister, was willing to make the first steps on that side.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Aleister

VforVendettea

Aleister

There was a big thread here about some prophecy, that should be jumping with posters today.

No doubt.
100% of the prediction threads fail but since this guy was a rabbi for some reason people are thinking it is true.

From what I've read on the thread, and the video of the Rabbi's followers saying it was all false and that he never left a letter for anyone before he died, makes it ring hollow to me. And even if there was one item of truth in it, which there likely isn't, the letter itself had to be manipulated to pull out a name. You could manipulate it to pull out thousands of names.

You don't understand what something of this sort would mean to Jews, then. Think about it. If what the rabbi says is true (i.e. the Messiah is Jesus), then it means that the Jews have been in error all this time. They rejected Jesus the first time around. He wasn't what they were expecting him to be. They were expecting their Messiah to be someone more in the mold of King David, a military leader to free them from the Roman Empire, and instead, they get Christ who shakes the very foundations of their faith, i.e. threatens to destroy their faith empire.

The irony here is that if the Book of Revelation is correct, when Christ returns again, He will be someone much more like what the Jews were expecting the first time around, a much more warlike Messiah.

But either way, to accept the rabbi's words would mean also accepting that one of the fundamental things you've been raised to believe - that Jesus was not the Messiah - is wrong and always has been wrong. Can you understand why they would say it was false? I don't blame them one bit. If they were faithful and had true faith in their beliefs, then their faith would not be so easily shaken just by the rabbi's claim, no matter how respected he was. You're asking them to have greater faith in one man than they have faith in God, and until and unless they are brought to believe that what the rabbi said was God's true revelation ... well, they are going to continue to deny it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
May the good Lord judge him based upon the content of his character and the actions he took to secure peace in the region.

"How people treat you is their Karma - how you react is yours"

Right now, I personally don't think he's "resting in peace" - I reckon he's receiving a pineapple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join