It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Generation's Children Becoming More Gifted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'm completely on board with the notion of ever-more evolved waves of children migrating into these upcoming generations. From a logical standpoint, it makes perfect sense.

Think about it. If we're all here to learn and grow as individual souls, and we all keep coming back until we get it "right," then this process of seeing increasingly enlightened children is inevitable.

The kids of today are those who've been kids x-hundred times in the past, whereas those of prior generations had fewer lifetimes of experience under their belts, and thus far less ability to manifest such impressive psychic/spiritual abilities.

It's only natural that, over time, the baseline caliber of spiritual evolution on this planet will be steadily rising to newer and higher levels. And we should all be doing our part to enlighten and educate ourselves so we can keep up with the progress of this latest generation. It's a mutual process. We need to teach and educate them how to live in this material world. And they need to remind us how to embrace the spark of the divine.

From one generation to the next, together we're destined to keep influencing and helping each other, lifting each other up towards ever increasing heights.

It's a race to the top of the spiritual hierarchy, folks. Buckle up for an exciting ride.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

this kind of thought has been bugging me too for quit some times.

about three months ago (iirc), i also saw some drawings of kids
then i found three interesting drawings.
unlike most of other kids' drawings,
these three drawings has shiny gold background, like aura or something. i thought maybe that was how the kids perceived their realities.

peace.
edit on 14-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think it's because our users are advancing. Remember the old video games? We went from video games with avatars that were stick figures to the games today that look more like movies. Our users advance, so they improve us.

I just hope there is not a mass dumping of us older models. I think there is hope though. With plastic surgery being all the rage and all these people getting tattoos, maybe they plan to hold on to a few of us older models. Just throw in a few upgraded parts, a little whitewash, and a few decals and we are good for a couple more years until the price comes down and they work out the kinks and bugs.
I think either they can't afford to do a major purge right now. Either due to it being a steep learning curve with the new and improved lot or they
haven't proven themselves yet.

edit on 14-1-2014 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Dropped data on transfer. Hate posting from my cell.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone for your comments and for sharing your stories. I'm reading all of them in awe.
Wishing everyone a great day.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Sorry about the icons at the end of my previous post. They were accidentally inserted and I can't seem to be able to delete them with edit. So please ignore them, they have nothing to do with what I posted; except maybe emphasize that even older models can have kinks also. I so hate my cell and hate posting from it even more.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I remember as far as 4-5 years old memories of mine. Remember that I knew exactly what I was doing when playing and what I wanted to do and wanted to have.

I can't help but wonder how its possible for my 2 year old daughter to walk, run, say words, learn games, I'm impressed on what she can accomplish, but it also scares me.

I've always have this theory that the older you decide to have kids the more mature their mind is going to develop much quicker since you've traspassed that knowledge *(say in DNA) to them. Making quicker connections to things, ideas, concepts, that the time it took you.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting that no one mentioned "indigo Children" and "Star Children"; am I really that old, it seems like yesterday.

In addition, there is a school of philosophical thought that states that we are incarnating in the physical until 35 (approximately) and then begin the journey in reverse by excarnating towards the spiritual again. I've always found much wisdom and comfort in that.

I, too, had the honor of teaching children of all ages up to about 16 and I always learned more from them then they did from me and I learned to shut up, observe and listen.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Interesting that no one mentioned "indigo Children" and "Star Children"; am I really that old, it seems like yesterday.

You should try reading the thread! They have been mentioned several times.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

pheonix358

You should try reading the thread! They have been mentioned several times.

P

You know I did, and I didn't see them mentioned anywhere. Opps. Thanks for pointing out my error.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I just didn't want you to miss the references. Interesting how there are so many of these legends. Very similar to 'The Golden Child' and Golden Children from Eastern mythology.

Our species has not been evolving physically for a very long time. Perhaps we are where we need to be from a physical standpoint and now it is mental abilities that are progressing.

Having said that, I think we once had the ability to use powers of the mind for want of a better description. Those bloodlines were thinned out by things like burning at the stake.

Science brooks no competition. Telepathy scares the crap out of politicians.

P

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

yes! they will come more and more now. Its literally a new species...And they will understand spiritual concepts more fast..

here bashar explains what you are saying: that really this will happen more and more from now on...

edit on 15-1-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I agree with this theory and find it's quite true.
They always give more ideas how to enjoy Life.
They are more innocent and fearless in approaching Life (of course, until parents 'corrupt' their minds with their ideologies)

peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It could be too, that more children now have lived past lives.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Destin12

and you think you did not?

you are an eternal being as them.
THey just have more connection to this memory..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I originally came to this website last night because I was searching for answers about why my 15 month old daughter looks so drastically different then us and acts different then other children. I'm just copy/pasting from my original post because it's easier then rewriting the story. This thread seems more active so I am posting here as well.
My husband and I are both dark haired, dark eyed, dark skinned. We hail from the Middle East but live in America now. We are distant cousins (don't judge its our culture!) and everyone, and I mean everyone in our family looks alike. People even think that my husband and I are siblings (we are not). We are able to trace our roots back as far as 1890. The problem (gift) is that we had a child with blue eyes, light skin and light hair. We went back to our great-grandparents and everyone, and I mean everyone has brown hair brown eyes, and brown skin. Short of a DNA test I feel convinced in my heart that this kid is not mine. Crazy huh? She is 15 months old and she is different then other children to say the least. I know that every parent thinks their child is "special" but since she looks so different, a part of me has never been able to bond with her so I can look at her more objectively (I once told this to my mother and she told me to seek mental help. Ofcourse I love my child, I just see her as a separate entity as opposed to my flesh. I'm a completely rational sane productive member of society). An old woman once joked that back in the olden days my husband would have killed me for bringing this child home (because she does not look like him). Its not only the way she looks that is weird. She will walk up to strangers and touch them. When she does this she closes her eyes and breathes in deeply (Strangers think this is hilarious). Most of the time she will open her eyes and giggle and smile, but other times her bottom lip will quiver and she will burst into tears. Its like she is feeling something. She can also tell when an animal is near. Whenever she sees an animal she will say "hoo hoo" (sounds like a grunt). The other day she pointed to a house and said that and a few seconds later a dog came out with its owner. Sometimes she will be sitting on my lap and point at an empty spot at the wall and say "whos that" and slide off and run in that direction. Then when she gets there she will look around confused. Once she saw a little boy crying in the park and she went over and hugged him. We were on a plane to the Middle East a few months ago and the woman sitting next to me on the flight offered to hold her the entire 12 hour flight. I thought it was strange but I figured it was a closed space and what was the harm. I got a nice sleep. At the end of the flight the woman handed her back to me and sighed and smiled. She said "that child is a breath of fresh air, she made my day". I have countless stories like this. Again this is a 15 month old. The emotional maturity she portrays is astounding.
Everywhere I go people are just drawn to her. They say she is a special child and different and whatever. Maybe I'm crazy, but there is just something different about this kid. She really isn't like other children I've ever seen. Who knows maybe I am the crazy one.
yes, I am aware how genetics work, but nobody in our family has blue eyes. I repeat nobody. Not even 4th, 5th, or 6th cousins. So the chance of us having a blue eyed baby is like .0000001%. I posted her picture as my avatar. Imagine that child has 2 Arabic looking middle eastern parents.
Has anyone ever encountered this in a kid? Maybe it's all in my head maybe I'm crazy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thank you princess for the great job you are doing! Much love to you and your students.

a reply to: Rainbowresidue

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: saramiller2016

She looks adorable!!!!

My personal opinion is that more and more children are born who grow mature faster and show more empathy towards others.
It sounds like your daughter has a gift, and is already using it. That touching and deep breathing thing she is doing, she is reading their energy/aura, and perhaps glimpsing into their past or future.
She is too young to ask about these things, but once she gets older and can communicate better, you could ask her if she was reading their souls, their energy, or their past-future.

It's not uncommon for children to see spirits either,so that's why she could be saying 'who's there?'.
Again, once she is a little older (2-3 years old) you could ask her to describe the 'person' she sees.

Ps: My brother has red hair. No one in my family has red hair. We are blond and brown. We looked at cousins, etc. Nothing. Then one day we found out we had distant relatives in Germany who had red hair. Go figure. My mom always joked it must have been the postman .

You could have some distant relatives, you haven't checked out yet.

edit on 3/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

hahahaha,
Thanks
You made my day!

Have a great Saturday, and thanks for being so kind.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I realize this post is a bit old but I had too add. I don't know if it is that this generation just seems more gifted because
adults now are more accepting of it or if we as humans are evolving more spiritually I lean more towards the latter. I myself have always had a "gift" and unusual things are always happening but my oldest son who is almost 6 now ever since he was born I knew he might be like me.
Here's a few: When he was about 3 he kept giving my husband and I a hard time about going to bed we threatened to punish him if he didn't stay in the bed and he said "do it and see what happens" we asked what he meant he simply pointed up almost as if he was pointing at someone then the lights shut off.
Another time we were visiting a friend who was pregnant maybe 2 months along we hadn't spoke of it in front of him (that we could recall) and you couldn't tell she was pregnant looking at her. While sitting there he looks at her and says "its a boy, don't worry he will be alright". We were all caught off guard thought it was a little strange but laughed it off until about 3 months later when she gave birth to a 1 pound 8 oz baby boy.
Most recent was about a week ago driving down the road going around a curve he says "there's a stop sign up there " i just said oh ok and kept going till I get to the end of the curve and right behind a tree where you could barly see was a stop sign. I had to slam on brakes we almost got hit. I asked how he knew and he said "they told me " i asked who they were he laughed and said no one i just knew.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

so different

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join