It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If MILITARY plane(s) were what flew into WTC, then how did the real plane(s), passengers perish?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

See my edit above with more pics..

The plane doesn't fit without leaving a mark on the lawn all the way to the wall.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sremmos80
when we are talking a 500+ ton boeing crashing into a building.
Your right, the ground should be just fine...

Just why do you make up and post such crap and lies? The MTOW for Flight 77 was about 127 tons!

Truthers are getting sillier and sillier, they continue to just make crap up.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

And trusters are so much better in their evaluative skills..

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Sorry, doing multiple things at once, wrong number go put into the post.
You know exactly the weight so why not use the correct weight and refute my statement?
Instead of looking for one error and just attacking that.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Sremmos80
You know exactly the weight so why not use the correct weight and refute my statement?

I did.... but you refuse to accept reality. Again, as the plane did not hit the ground in front of the building why should it leave a mark?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So you are saying flight 77 never hit the ground after it hit the pentagon? So was it destroyed completely the second it hit the building? It just hit RIGHT above the ground? What do you suppose the chances of hitting the side of the wall 10 feet off the ground with the nose of 757 and keeping said plane off the ground are... The tail of the plane wouldn't have dragged after the nose hit? Did the whole plane go through the hole airborne? Damage doesn't reflect something like that. Should be massive holes where the engines hit, the tail would have hit higher and the stabilizers would have been as well. Windows are barely broken around the hole... Your telling me a plane went through that?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

hellobruce
Again, as the plane did not hit the ground in front of the building why should it leave a mark?

The question is, how did it hit at the first floor level and squeeze into the impacted areas, on the bottom floor/1st floor WITHOUT leaving a mark on the grass all the way up to the wall?

See this post first before replying, you and whoever is following this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It did not hit 10 feet above the ground, or the damage would be higher on the wall.

See this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well if he says it went in at 10 and didn't hit the ground then he has to explain how the jet fit as a whole through that hole and stayed airborne throughout. I can leave my ground damage answer for later if he can prove that one. Last time i checked engines and wings don't fit through windows
edit on stFri, 31 Jan 2014 18:53:38 -0600America/Chicago120143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's all true, what you say and him playing dumb about where it hit and why there was no mark on the grass all the way to the wall, is, well playing dumb.

However, the Pentagon crash scene is a big time "honey pot"

The Pentagon Honey Pot

A collection of quotes on the Pentagon Controversy

"A honey pot, in intelligence jargon, is a tempting source of information or 'dangle' that is set out to lure intended victims into a trap. Ultimately the honey pot is violently and maliciously discredited so as to destroy the credibility of anything stuck to it by association” – Michael Ruppert, "Crossing the Rubicon," p. 184

Jim Hoffman of 9/11 Research:
“The idea that no 757 crashed at the Pentagon is easily the most controversial and divisive issue among researchers of the 9/11/01 attacks. Effectively promoted since early 2002, this idea has enjoyed an increasing acceptance in the 9/11 Truth Movement, despite its blatant incompatibility with the extensive body of eyewitness evidence that a 757-like twin-engine jetliner flew into the Pentagon and exploded.”

arabesque911.blogspot.ca...

that we are best to stay away from - while simply demanding that the resolution to the problem and controversy amid all the speculation about what happened or did not happen there, would be for the government to simply release the videos of the plane.

Don't let yourself get stuck in the Pentagon honey pot in other words, because the implication of no Boeing 757 hitting the wall, with a large Boeing aircraft seen on approach to that wall, is that it overflew the wall with something else impacting and/or the use of explosives, including some planted DNA evidence and/or a co-conspiring coroner.

It's a total mess, seemingly by design to both minimize casualties and damage, while also leaving a honey pot for conspiracy theorists to fall into..

..so let us not forget that they did not release the videos of what happened there, while releasing the alleged black box FDR info, yet without cockpit voice recording, or a serial number for that bb.

9/11 truth movement - stay away from the Pentagon, that's what i say and for good reason.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Sk8ergrl
I think that the passengers were loaded onto another plane and taken underground maybe Area51 and unfortunately the greys have eaten them to keep them happy, I really hope that's not the case after all lots of innocent people died for the cause of greed and entertainment. I hope those souls that have passed on are now reincarnated to start again in life.

i used to like to imagine that they were all rounded up and placed on a spaceship at a place like area 51 and sent on a type of exchange program of some kind, but sadly, that's probably not true at all whereby no loose ends would have been allowed to remain here on earth, and given their obvious lack of intervention in human socio-political conduct it's highly unlikely in the extreme that they were whisked away by 9/11 complicit aliens (part of the conspiracy) to another magnificent planet to live out their lives happily ever after and in awe.

But that they all went to heaven there can be little doubt - a terrifying prospect surely for the perps who will have to account for their plans of action and authorizations..

I'm glad i'm not in their shoes because that would be a hard thing to justify before the Lord God Almighty and his children angels one and all - oh what kind of tears are those that cannot be consoled, because they refuse to be shed..?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

GenRadek

lambros56

No.....
Your responses were made to Sremmos80 , who was making perfect sense.
I found your responses in that post made no sense whatsoever and a bit embarrassing and naïve.

Explain how exactly.

Because your responses sound like you're reading from the same page as the fairy tale that was given to us in the following hours, days and months by the government and MSM.
It didn't make sense then and it certainly doesn't make sense now.....

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Bit what I have stated can be found out using a little something called critical thinking, understanding how the world works, and oh yeah, critical thinking. But you still haven't really explained what it is that you do not understand from what I have stated. You just made a blanket statement about some fairy tales and pages, and yet, you really haven't said what exactly is not understood. I mean if you are having trouble or if something does not make sense with any of them, please let me know and I will try to break it down into easy pieces. Tell me specifically what does not make sense.

The ball is in your court. I stated facts you can check for yourself. You have not said which ones and why, aside for a typical response I expect from someone in the "Truth" Movement.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

GenRadek
reply to post by lambros56

Bit what I have stated can be found out using a little something called critical thinking, understanding how the world works, and oh yeah, critical thinking. But you still haven't really explained what it is that you do not understand from what I have stated. You just made a blanket statement about some fairy tales and pages, and yet, you really haven't said what exactly is not understood. I mean if you are having trouble or if something does not make sense with any of them, please let me know and I will try to break it down into easy pieces. Tell me specifically what does not make sense.

The ball is in your court. I stated facts you can check for yourself. You have not said which ones and why, aside for a typical response I expect from someone in the "Truth" Movement.

What ???

Believing the tales of the bandana and passport are critical thinking ?
You say I never pointed out which responses you made but I did....in my very first post to you....I included ALL of your responses that you made in another post and told you they made no sense.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

The passengers that left that day were diverted to a military base and other planes mocked up to look like the flights were slammed into the buildings. This was in order to rev up the public in hatred of the nations the government wanted to invade and destroy.

There was an attempt on Daddy Bush Sr.'s life by Saddam Hussein. So naturally Bush the second would have to pay it back blood for blood, except that he used the blood of our noble soldiers to do it.

There were many people, myself included that did not want to go to war with Iraq. They were no threat to us and they were a buffer to Iran. But, after the 9/11 attacks, I got all caught up in the go to war movement with both Afghanistan and Iraq.

I am a lot wiser now and I understand that the media is a tool for government and not to believe what they say. I won't fall into that trap again. Most all of what you hear and see on the TV and yes, the radio, is for our consumption and orchestrated by the government, of the government, and for the government.

In case anyone doesn't realize it yet, we are all living in George Orwell's 1984. And if you don't believe they track your cell phones and listen to your conversations through them and your TV, and track your cars, and collect ATM pics of you and download your facebook information and list of friends and family, and on and on and on, and all because of 9/11 and the fake suicide attacks, if still can't believe it, well, dream on folks, dream on. Freedom is dead and gone. It died with liberty and justice.

And........ that's my humble opinion on this.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

It was a Hoax. The evidence of a 9/11 hoax is all over the place - all you have to do is look for it...You all were seeing a move.
Hollywood Special Effects & Fake Smoke @ the World Trade Center on 9/11, 30 years in the making.
Who installed the Fake Smoke & Piping Delivery System at the World Trade Center before 9/11? by Phil Jayhan & Larry McWilliams
No one ever saw a live broadcast on the day it happened.
All Hollywood Special Effects up until the WTC's collapsed.
Why the wings didn't break off and engines fall before impact?
The planes are aluminum, and fiber glass.
Jet fuel is kerosene. Remember the wax commercial on TV he uses lighter fluid?
The real flights were grounded before this happened.
No planes were to fly anywhere in NYC because the fake broadcasts couldn't pick up the planes in the area.

Here is the real story or the greatest Hoax on earth. How many actors were in this as well.
This expose takes a hard, critical look at the greatest media hoax of all times.

letsrollforums.com...

The Real Truth in 7 min about Hollywood Special Effects

www.truthin7minutes.com...

edit on 4-2-2014 by The only 1 who knows the because: Forgot a link

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Planes hit the towers... No one is disputing that in this thread, nor is it the topic of the post. It is absurd to think that no planes hit the towers. That would require an astronomical amount of people and it just in no way possible. Please feed that somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It was a Hoax. The evidence of a 9/11 hoax is all over the place - all you have to do is look for it...You all were seeing a move. Hollywood Special Effects & Fake Smoke @ the World Trade Center on 9/11, 30 years in the making.

My Aunt happened to be in Manhattan she and her husband watched the two towers collapse and could here the second plane screaming across the sky and slamming into the second tower.

They are just one of tens of thousands of people who where in New York that day who will tell you that what you and i saw happening on the news, was happening in real time, in reality, in New York.

Even me, a strong supporter of the OS will admit that there are several issues pertaining to 9/11 that are up for debate but one thing that should not be up for debate in a inteligent discussion is that

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

No planes hit the towers. PEROID. A big hoax. You must be a Disinformation Agent.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ya OK, I am the disinfo agent. You are going to say that no planes of any type hit the towers period.
Now on the other side we have almost an entire city that saw the second plane hit the tower and a good chunk that saw the first.
Regardless of all the media and cgi and movie scenes all the ones that weren't there were seeing, how do you explain eyewitnesses of the thousands stating that planes hit the towers that day?
This is about modified planes that would debunk almost every theory that goes along with no planes. There was planes used that day, now which ones is the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join