It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waitress Gets $6,000 Tip for Saying All the Right Things

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It doesn’t matter whether one is an atheist or believer this is the kind of works that all should try to cultivate, imo.

I also think stories like this should be more prominent in the news.

All we hear is the horrible things that go on, a story like this would balance all the negative news they give us.

Why couldn’t this be on a front page of a major news source?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Most alcoholics and junkies I know are Christian.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
May the ones who blessed this servant with such a gift be blessed themselves and may the servant become a leader and find within herself the graciousness to pass on in kind a gift of similar importance to another.

AfterInfinity
reply to post by EllaMarina

Most alcoholics and junkies I know are Christian.

Most alcoholics and junkies I know are anti-theists who profess belief in Christianity solely for the crutch it provides them, where their sins are forgiven... yet they don't repent. So if the lie they perpetuate happens to have an outcome for them in line with the faux beliefs they flaunt, I feel sad for them and their families' losses.

This coming from an agnostic pagan.

edit on 1/11/2014 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

dainoyfb
I'm pretty sure her looks had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I am as cynical as they get and I can see your point, but it is a large presumption to think she received $6K just on her looks. But each to their own I suppose. I for one, tend to believe there is more good than evil (or jackassery, snobbish, etc) people in the world.

So you think if she were a fat, ugly boy, that they'd have given him a $6k tip, or even ask about his life?

MmmmmmmK

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

anti-theists who profess belief in Christianity solely for the crutch it provides them

How does that make them anti-theists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join