It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Have a look at this;

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Let that sink in. Then re-read.

American forces are stationed world-wide. They support the Constitution. They defend the country. They Obey orders.
Above all, they obey Barack Obama. So help them God.

I'll re-write this. Because it's more appropriate now.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (and heel click) that I will support and defend the agenda of the New World Order against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the Emperor of the World and the orders of the other traitors' appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of a Previous Nazi government. So help me "accidental death"." (Title 0, US Code; Act of 8th May 1945? replacing the word "Freedom" first adopted in 1776" , with amendment; "Not Freedom", effective 1945?-201-).

I did that bit for laugh. No Offense meant. It's just what it looks like from the outside....Ssshhh!

My point is, if there is a NWO what goes through your mind and where do you stand as a proud member of the armed forces?
Are you really fighting for peace and security around the globe? Or is it just money? (got an image in my head of an armed-robber telling the shopkeeper the crayon drawn $10 note is real...lol)

I'm interested to know what everyone thinks about this because if there is cause for serious concern; why haven't the people who recite the first oath, done something? They could just walk in and takeover. Yes/No?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

EA006

I'm interested to know what everyone thinks about this because if there is cause for serious concern; why haven't the people who recite the first oath, done something? They could just walk in and takeover. Yes/No?

So, you mock the military with one statement and ask for a military dictatorship with another? Odd.

Personally, I think you're a lot better off with the civilians setting military policy. Except for maybe OMA.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm not asking them to do anything. It's a question. I'm not American.
So, if there is a serious threat. Why haven't they stepped in?
edit on 10-1-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

EA006
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm not asking them to do anything. It's an observation.

It's a big big step to picking up a rifle and blowing away politicians. Especially since even the court system hasn't determined the unconstitutionality of many of the things I suspect you dislike.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The higher officers have been cleaned out because they refuse to serve the president before the COTUS. Just pointing that out.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

About 200 right? Out of all the military oath-takers?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You make it sound like it'd be chaotic to achieve. Couldn't they just step-in. Trigger something in the constitution?
That's assuming the remaining brass are patriots.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We are not such ignorant animals. I have no intention of throwing away what's left of my life for no damn reason,I am just defending MY own home at the moment. If it goes all full tilt bozo nobodys going anywhere any way.

Patience is a virtue.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I agree with you - it's like ALL the corrupt politicians in washington are playing a game of chicken - one manufactured "crisis" after another.

I am particularly offended by their constant push for some kind of "race war" through the idiot MSM.

Look at the recent train derailments , especially the big one in Canada/explosions of "oil" in north dakota/ the "chemical spill" in west virginia - not to mention sandy hook, the aurora theater shooting, ect.

They want the population of sheep to demand gun control, or welfare healthcare, or their unsustainable "green energy" ---- totally ignoring the real problems such as fukushima, CIA drug smuggling and gun smuggling - haphazard alciada instability in the rest of the third world - weather and earthquake technology used to create problems which they seem to believe we think they have the solutions for.

Game of chicken - just waiting for us to jump out and strongly say "enough is enough" of this tyrannical idiocy.

What's next? RFID implants mandatory? Siezure of all personal property, or bank accounts/retirement accounts?

They don't seem to realize that we are on to them. We'll sit and wait patiently for their downfall - give a sociopath enough rope, and they'll hang themselves.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

EA006
reply to post by Bedlam

You make it sound like it'd be chaotic to achieve. Couldn't they just step-in. Trigger something in the constitution?
That's assuming the remaining brass are patriots.

It was tried during Clinton's administration. Although it is not discussed and there isn't much info on the net about it anymore. What was accurate got purged in the first few hours after the incident. Apparently some flag officers were on the way from Randolph to Andrews with a sort of Magna Carta and the plane "had an accident"

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You conveniently skip over the bit about "according to regulations and the UCMJ." So yes, you follow orders but in light of regulations and the UCMJ. I would never obey un unlawful order. I never met a soldier who would. In fact, you have a DUTY to not obey illegal orders.

But then, your post would be sorta silly if you include those facts.

Oooooh. I see what you're doing....

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I didn't skip anything. The first oath is word for word.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

You're a proud vet. I get that. Family/Home first, then help others.
My point is, if there is a serious threat to the constitution, why haven't they stepped in?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

EA006
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I didn't skip anything. The first oath is word for word.

Then why have you failed to understand that one follows lawful orders (based on regs and the UCMJ)?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Because THEY want US to shoot first or they'll need a nasty false flag incident.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I will obey the orders of the President of the United States

This is part of the enlisted oath only.

This is not part of the oath for a commissioned officer in the military.

citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com...

plus the part "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;" Allows the military to ignore any unconstitutional orders

since without out officers to give orders the enlisted are on there own.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I get LOTS of orders I'm married.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Then i'll say it again. IF THERE IS A SERIOUS THREAT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES WHY AREN'T THE MILITARY DOING SOMETHING????

It makes me think now that it's all ***t, there is no NWO. There is no problem.

If the leaders of the largest military ever assembled under god can't step up and seize control for the good of the nation then hell mend you America. I've had it.

new topics

top topics

join