It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Had a Mythical Beast Encounter?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kf5umy

Thank you for sharing your advice.

I'd really love to hear your story about encountering one of these mysterious monsters, if you wouldn't mind sharing.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I am listening to a radio show right now with Stewart Swerdlow as the guest.

Stewart Swerdlow is a big name on the conspiracy circuit and a wealth of alternative info that he's been privy to due to his deep personal and family connections to both the inner circles of the United States and Russian governments as well as the KGB. Stewart starts us off with a brief history of the Reptilians as well as our origins in the Lumerian star system. He talks about the secret timeline of our own solar system, how the moon arrived at it's current location, planets that have been lost to history, and early extraterrestrial power struggles for Earth. We also talk about the plans of the modern day Reptilians and the Illuminati, the secret deals between governments and alien races, and much much more! Stewart's Website: www.expansions.com...

He says that Big Foot was the creation of a hybridization experiment of man and bear many years ago by the Reptilians;
The Wolf man is an experiment of man and wolf, and the Moth Man is a mix of man and moths.
All these weird creatures that are spotted sometimes are experiments of genetics between different living things.

He also says dolphins were brought here from the Andromeda galaxy to help with the destruction of the human race. They are much smarter than humans, according to Swerdlow.
The Illuminati started giving vaccinations to people with dolphin genetics because the were a threat to them. These shots are what started the rise in children with autism in the late1980s. He says autism is actually a person with dolphin genetics inside a human body. That's why they communicate differently.

There are so many interesting topics on this show, I decided to make a thread about it. Click here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/13/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just came across this interesting article from 2012 about the creatures making life a living hell for a family in Pikeville, KY. Read the article and if you have any updated information on this case, I would love to hear it.
whofortedblog.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That is a very interesting article, and I would love to hear some follow-up on it, if anything ever did happen.

The original Kentucky Goblin case really does seem to mirror this one.

Here is a wiki article on the 1955 case:

There were dozens of eyewitnesses to the incidents, which included two families present at the farmhouse and others in the area; other civilians, some of whom had no connection to the families at the farmhouse; and even one in another state. Perhaps most significantly the witnesses also included several local policemen and a state trooper who saw and heard strange phenomena such as unexplained lights in the night sky and noises the same night.

The seven people present in the farmhouse claimed that they were terrorized by an unknown number of creatures similar to gremlins, which have since often been referred to as the "Hopkinsville Goblins" in popular culture. The residents of the farmhouse described them as around three feet tall, with upright pointed ears, thin limbs (their legs were said to be almost in a state of atrophy), long arms and claw-like hands or talons. The creatures were either silvery in color, or wearing something metallic. Their movements on occasion seemed to defy gravity with them floating above the ground and appearing in high up places, and they "walked" with a swaying motion as though wading through water. Although the creatures never entered the house, they would pop up at windows and at the doorway, waking up the children in the house to a hysterical frenzy. The families fled the farmhouse in the middle of the night to the local police station and sheriff Russell Greenwell noted they were visibly shaken. The families returned to the farmhouse with Sheriff Greenwell and twenty officers, yet the occurrences continued. Police saw evidence of the struggle and damage to the house, as well as seeing strange lights and hearing noises themselves. The witnesses additionally claimed to have used firearms to shoot at the creatures, with little or no effect, and the house and surrounding grounds were extensively damaged during the incident.

Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter

Spooky story!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you Darkblade.

Does anyone have any updates on what this ghost-hunting team found out during their visit to Pikeville?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hello, I am new to this site, and hopefully I am posting this on the right forum😊 I am pasting something I previously posted on a site called Cryptoville a few yrs ago, here it is:

"I saw a giant black bird, around 13ft wingspan in Colton Ca, about 6 yrs -ago in May or June. I was living in Centre pointe apartments near the intersection of Mt.Vernon and Washington, near the SanBernardino mountains. My mom and I stepped onto my upstairs porch, at rear of complex, where there is just an empty parking lot and storm wash. On left of lot, across from me was another apartment building, with a tree next to it, that was where we saw the bird. The tree was 2/3 as tall as the 2 story building. I know we saw it just as it was landing, because the whole tree was shaking. He was all black, even his face and beak were so black it blended in with the rest of him. My mom started yelling and cussing, and yelling for my sons to look at the huge black bird, but they wereplaying a videogame and ignored her! If they had just leaned back they would have seen it. I was quiet watching it’ and it looked like it was watching us (about 120ft away). It was there less than a minute, then started flapping its wings 3 times, making the whole tree start bouncing and shaking against, and was up. When its wings were spread they were as wide as the tree (13ft), my mom and I both mentioned that later. He flew away in the direction of my Vernon ave at rush hour, so people had to see him, unless he stopped and landed in the wash, I didn’t get to see because the building blocked my view. My mom told me to get my phone and run down there and take a picture, but I was way too scared. It was as tall as me 5ft, and all I could see was being carried away! I told a couple people and got bad reactions, so didn’t mention again, then just found one really similar report on digg.com. from someone who saw it in Arizona just afew months before me."

So, that happened in 2007, I have since got married and have not even told my husband about this! He does not like the mention of anything unordinary... So hopefully I can connect with other people who have seen unusual creatures.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Welcome to ATS, and my thread, Mockingbirdlane!

That was a HUGE bird!! You have come to the right place to discuss your sighting. Just scan through the thread and you will see that a lot of people have had encounters of strange creatures.

Did it look pre-historic? Or, did it look like mothman, or what?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It just looked like a huge black bird, like the pictures of a Thunderbird. Basically, like a crow that can pick you up! a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Wow! That's a BIG Freakin' Bird! Was it as big as the ones in this video?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Amazing! There are still plenty of creatures hiding amongst us that are thought to be extinct or "mythical". a reply to: VoidFire

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The pics of the Teradactyls are chilling😳 it looked very much like the Big black bird with the man in a light suit standing next to it, but mine was a little smaller than that. With out a doubt it could have picked me up. Size looks like the drawing in the video of a bird carrying a person. I'm sorry for anyone who sees one and has no place to hide!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Scary, I wonder if it is still in the Appalachian mountains? a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
Scary, I wonder if it is still in the Appalachian mountains? a reply to: sled735

As huge as that mountain range is, I wouldn't doubt it. Unless the spaceship came back to get it.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, this bird species is Argentavis,
Here's some info about it:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Thank you, Yuuma.

That's a big a** bird!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
New poster, but this story compelled me to join ATS. A bit of a background first. For many year's I've had numerous encounters with Big Foot. It all started when I was 8, with my dad before he passed. We were camping in rural Oregon when I was awoken in our tent by a sound of a bipedal animal outside. I, being scared peered out as subtly as I could and saw an 8 foot figure standing in the moonlight. My body trembled with fear, but was suddenly calmed by a voice in my head saying, "everything is ok little one." Still frightened, but wanting to overcome this, I exited the tent and walked towards the source of the voice. We looked at each other, him down to me and me up to him and closing my eyes, we engaged and what I would call the start of a life-long conversation. He told me the life I had lived and some how in my mind I also replayed for him his life. It seemed like forever, but was only 20 minutes. When I opened my eyes, I was back in my sleeping bag and watched him walk away as the sun rose.

This was the first of many similar experiences over the years till I went to university in New York and never returned to his habitat again. I never told another soul for fear of being called crazy, but I knew it was true. That conversation remained silent for 10 years till yesterday. I was in a chatroom (www.coinchat.org) a bitcoin chat room/community, when a random user I'd never spoken to before messaged me in the same name I had been called years before. "Hello little one." I was shocked and skeptical and ignored it at first. Then he told me about the past times we spoke, my life since I'd left his home, and called me back to visit. I'm honestly really scared, how could he know this? Also, what could come from visiting again? Would he be as gentle as he was? What would the other Big Foots think of me being there? Anyone have an idea?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: naujorep

I place this right up there in my Top 5 stories I've ever heard!!

It's hard for anyone else to tell you how to handle this. I think you have to go on your own intuition concerning this. Your "heart-felt feelings" usually lead you on the path you need to walk.

Thank you soooooo sooooo much for sharing with us!

TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: littled16
reply to post by crazyewok

Yeah, like I didn't think of that already (Christian here). It cuts down the activity but does not completely stop it, neither does use of holy water, blessed oils, house blessing by a Catholic priest, a Dianic priestess and an Indian Shaman. It isn't my house that is haunted ( well, yes the house is haunted too but not by the shadow people) but it is me who they follow. I've been prayed over and blessed by every sort of holy person imaginable.... the activity slows but always returns. I don't fear them anymore and haven't for years- they cannot enter me but only try to frighten me and others. They are a nuisance sometimes but have no power but parlor tricks unless you give it to them.

hi ive always seen alot of different spirits or entitys. I have a christian back ground but am not realy religious. I used to live in an old hospital and on occasion id see shadows walking around the halls. Once they noticedid seen them they grew in numbers outside my window in the hall, untill they all came in and were crowded around my bed. Im wasnt scaired of them but was a little concerned of there presents. I remembered a show with a medium that used to ask for the arch angle Michael for protection when she encountered unfriendly spirits so I closed my eyes and gave it a go. Like I was saying befor I dont realy belive in the bible or anything but once I asked, I heard the most beautifull hym like a chior of angels so weird, so heavenly and I opened my eyes and they were gone. Just thought id mention it because your shadows sounded familur.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
Hello, I am new to this site, and hopefully I am posting this on the right forum😊 I am pasting something I previously posted on a site called Cryptoville a few yrs ago, here it is:

"I saw a giant black bird, around 13ft wingspan in Colton Ca, about 6 yrs -ago in May or June. I was living in Centre pointe apartments near the intersection of Mt.Vernon and Washington, near the SanBernardino mountains. My mom and I stepped onto my upstairs porch, at rear of complex, where there is just an empty parking lot and storm wash. On left of lot, across from me was another apartment building, with a tree next to it, that was where we saw the bird. The tree was 2/3 as tall as the 2 story building. I know we saw it just as it was landing, because the whole tree was shaking. He was all black, even his face and beak were so black it blended in with the rest of him. My mom started yelling and cussing, and yelling for my sons to look at the huge black bird, but they wereplaying a videogame and ignored her! If they had just leaned back they would have seen it. I was quiet watching it’ and it looked like it was watching us (about 120ft away). It was there less than a minute, then started flapping its wings 3 times, making the whole tree start bouncing and shaking against, and was up. When its wings were spread they were as wide as the tree (13ft), my mom and I both mentioned that later. He flew away in the direction of my Vernon ave at rush hour, so people had to see him, unless he stopped and landed in the wash, I didn’t get to see because the building blocked my view. My mom told me to get my phone and run down there and take a picture, but I was way too scared. It was as tall as me 5ft, and all I could see was being carried away! I told a couple people and got bad reactions, so didn’t mention again, then just found one really similar report on digg.com. from someone who saw it in Arizona just afew months before me."

So, that happened in 2007, I have since got married and have not even told my husband about this! He does not like the mention of anything unordinary... So hopefully I can connect with other people who have seen unusual creatures.
hi I saw an eagle in the Pilbara of Australia about the same size as you mentioned its pretty rare but sometimes the environment is just right for things to grow that big I put the bird I saw down to all the road kill you get out there. Some freinds and I also found a praymantis climbing a car in the driveway its wing span was wider then my arms stretchEd out wide im 6"2 its abdomen was bigger then a rugby ball its arms were longer then mine and its head was bigger then my fist it was beautifully coloured and in perfict health for what must have been pretty old to get that big. We were just teens and desided to catch it and smoke it out in the van untill my mates sister came in and through it out side where it flew away into the bush im 32 now so this was befor mobiles were popular and had no cameras pitty.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Here is my story. I posted it in another thread a few months ago.....

I have a few spooky experiences, but the summer of 2006 in University City Missouri stands out in my mind as the most chilling.

In July of 2006 St. Louis and surrounding areas were hit with devastating storms that took out the electric for much of the area for days and in my neighborhood for a solid week. Almost all of my neighbors headed out to spend time with friends and family or stayed in hotels. It was very hot and humid and I had no where to go with my companion animals so I had the neighborhood to myself.

University City has a great deal of trees and turn of the 20th century architecture, a very beautiful place, but when the lights are out, and the streets are empty it takes on a midevil feel. I loved it.

Gypsy my German Shepherd also loved it, she could walk unleashed and explore just a little farther now that she was the only dog in the neighborhood. It was on the third night of the black out and Gypsy and I were out walking at approximately 1:30 in the morning, trying to catch a cool breeze and just enjoy the dark solitude.

We were just 200 feet from our front door coming upon a heavily wooded section of our block when Gypsy became spooked and began to search the air with her nose. I put her leash on immediately thinking she may bolt and watched where she was looking, then I heard it. A deep thumping of wings, three thumps of the air, then a whoosh right over our heads, then ending in the tree covered lot that we were now running from, well more like Gypsy dragging me from. I could feel a static charge in the air just before we started to run and continued to feel it as far as a block away.

I had never seen Gypsy react in such a way and I trusted her instinct. I knew that what we had experienced was way away from normal. We were hearing the sounds of wings, very large and heavy wings. It was strange that I could not see whatever it was, as there were large breaks in the tree cover where we were. Perhaps it is best that I didn't see what it was.

Our walk was extended from the normal mile or so to over two miles, as she had no intention of covering the same path home, I wasn't going to either. Given that my property was separated from that wooden lot by only two empty houses, the rest of that week was spooky to say the least.

I have no idea what it was that we experienced. I suppose it could have been a 300 pound owl.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join