It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens May Be Preparing Us For Ultimate Encounter, Take Deux:

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's another US news source reporting on the increased sightings of huge flying triangles.



original news source from KLAS-TV Eyewitness News 8, Las Vegas:


Black Triangle UFO Sightings Increasing (Click on the title for the complete report)

George Knapp, Investigative Reporter
Top Secret Black Triangles

(Nov. 18) -- Eyewitnesses all over the country are reporting glimpses of something large, dark and mysterious in the skies above big cities and busy highways. The crafts are often described as triangular in shape, silent in their movements, and of unknown origin, and they've been seen here in southern Nevada. It looks like these mystery craft might be a secret military project, but if so, why are they flying around in the open?

Years earlier, the airspace over Belgium was repeatedly violated by huge unidentified black triangles. Ten thousand witnesses saw them. Several were photographed. The Belgian Air Force dispatched F-126s to intercept and destroy the unknown intruders, but the triangles performed maneuvers that seem virtually impossible.

Dr. Colm Kelleher said, "They launched on several occasions top of the line military aircraft against these things and they were left in the dust. One minute they're overhead, and the next they're over the horizon...They were able to drop altitude 10,000-20,000 feet in a matter of seconds. They went from a hovering position to several thousand miles an hour, and this was caught on radar," said Dr. Kelleher.



[edit on 20-11-2004 by evilution]




posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Really interesting read. I haven't read your post part "Un" but do anyone have more links to these reports or the photos which supposedly have been taken?



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They're a big military airlift project. Why are they being seen all over? Uh---there's a war
and they're moving things around, and the thing is now in deployment.

My guess is that the 'radical' aeronautical maneuvers that were caught on radar, were faked by the craft's electronics.

And probably the lighting effects are intentionally designed to make people think "alien" instead of "USAF". Especially over enemy territory.

It sounds like the craft probably aren't that fast in reality. So they have little to protect themselves except making them look weird.



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would agree with the good doctor, that these things arent secret military craft. because they would not fly top secret projects in plain view over populated areas like that. Which is where these things seem to be spotted. Military planes make noise, even our most advanced ones.

The behavior of these things defys known laws of physics. Unless the govornment has made some previously unknown and impossible feat in science, my guess they aint military.

What they are is weird.



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I would agree with the good doctor, that these things arent secret military craft. because they would not fly top secret projects in plain view over populated areas like that. Which is where these things seem to be spotted. Military planes make noise, even our most advanced ones.

The behavior of these things defys known laws of physics. Unless the govornment has made some previously unknown and impossible feat in science, my guess they aint military.

What they are is weird.




Ok well if they are top secret military craft then they may be flying in plain view because the governments would realize few people in the public think that countries have such technology. another thing prototypes for the B2 were being tested during the 50's but the B2 wasn't known of to the public until an airshow iin the 80's. So govrenments could have technology way ahead of what the public thinks we do.



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
mbkennel,

Read these:
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.geocities.com...

If they are a big military airlift project, what were they doing flying around, playing a cat and mouse game with F-16s in sovereign Belgium airspace in 1989 & making instant drops from 10,000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds, as reported & documented by trained military pilots?





[edit on 23-11-2004 by evilution]



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How big are they? Any good (REAL!!! not fake!!) pictures? I've read about them before but passed them off as military, but, the fact that they are flying out in the open makes no sense. Have any US aircrafts pursued them up in the air?



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What the order will stoop to....guess they may really play the Reagan "Alien Invasion" card. Now remember folks,,,they arent aliens,,,they have been here since the beginning of time,,,angels, demons serafim, nephilim, reptile dudes, whatever ya wanna callem. Its just a way to introduce themselves because they are tired of playing the cover-up game.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   


(Nov. 18) -- Eyewitnesses all over the country are reporting glimpses of something large, dark and mysterious in the skies above big cities and busy highways. The crafts are often described as triangular in shape, silent in their movements, and of unknown origin, and they've been seen here in southern Nevada. It looks like these mystery craft might be a secret military project, but if so, why are they flying around in the open?

I was in Vegas in May and we went on a roadtrip to alieinn... Its the closest parking lot around area 51 that we could get to plus it was gettin real dark and we had been driving forever so we decided to stop there... but on the way there we had a black triangle zoom rite across us on the highway... was it a ufo? it was like 20 feet above us and rumbled the windows... now worries people at first i thought it was a ufo but then figured out that it was one of the latest high speed air crafts they got goin for them... it was super kewl and we brought it up with the locals and they agreed with us and there store is all bout teh aliens existing and there were ufo clippings all over the walls so i seriously believe that it was only some air craft owned by the government... Nothin more...



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The fallen angels are more likely to be controlling the greys then traveling with them. However it is very possible that the anunnaki return as humans. It's really wierd how life is like a bad movie. However that's what bad movies are here for, to mislead us. Anyone ever watched V?



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
The fallen angels are more likely to be controlling the greys then traveling with them. However it is very possible that the anunnaki return as humans.


You need help.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry to double post like I always do, but i just realized this. The letter V is signifigant in our times. V could represent the quintile that just occured, a planetary beacon. If you make a number map out of the alphabet like so

a b c d e f g h i j k l m m o p q r s t u v w x y z
etc ................... 5 4 3 2 1

V is 5.


The flying object's lighting is in the shape of a V....coincidence or a sign?

(In the movie V, reptile aliens, disguised as humans return to the earth posing as friends and later enslave the human race.)

anyway someone give some input on this....(those who understand the signifigance of numbers might know what i'm getting at)....***Project Pisces i'd like to talk with you....I am familiar with the signifigance of three and your signature adds up.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why does this person need help? Is it the grammar he used in his sentence? It seems to be a well put together thought. I don't see any major spelling errors other than using "then" instead of "than". But that is common in these types of chat rooms, where people often type fast to keep up with the conversation. So, if it's not spelling or grammar, then is it perhaps the tone of the message that offends you? I don't see any threatening language that could be offensive. Especially since he didn't direct his statement to anyone in particular. Perhaps, then, it was the data that he provided? But then again, he makes no factual claims. As you see, he says specific words, like, "more likely", or "it is possible". So then we can conclude that in no way is HEYOKA making any outlandish claims that require evidence or proof be brought up. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I ask again, why does this person need help? Instead of offering such insightful three worded, meaningless posts, perhaps you could enlighten us with the reasons behind such eloquent posts, such as, "You need help".

Please, we are waiting!


[edit on 22-11-2004 by mpeake]



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Why does this person need help? Is it the grammar he used in his sentence? It seems to be a well put together thought. I don't see any major spelling errors other than using "then" instead of "than". But that is common in these types of chat rooms, where people often type fast to keep up with the conversation. So, if it's not spelling or grammar, then is it perhaps the tone of the message that offends you? I don't see any threatening language that could be offensive. Especially since he didn't direct his statement to anyone in particular. Perhaps, then, it was the data that he provided? But then again, he makes no factual claims. As you see, he says specific words, like, "more likely", or "it is possible". So then we can conclude that in no way is HEYOKA making any outlandish claims that require evidence or proof be brought up. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... I ask again, why does this person need help? Instead of offering such insightful three worded, meaningless posts, perhaps you could enlighten us with the reasons behind such eloquent posts, such as, "You need help".

Please, we are waiting!


[edit on 22-11-2004 by mpeake]


You need help.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Mpeake, can you please explain to me what's wrong with brainstorming? Do you think that just because someone told that something was factual that it actually is a fact. I do beleive john lennon said "A lie told often enough, becomes the truth". You just prove to me that you are another one who wants points to questions rather then one who wants the answers. If what I said was so unfactual, prove to me that it WON'T happen.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm assuming they are going to reveal themselves soon because they have lost a key element to their domination, their guiding light. I don't know if you understand what purpose Lucifer served but don't mistake him for the devil because that was their plan. They tricked a very powerful "Aki" into thinking his creator neglected him and disliked him. He/she (they go without gender I presume) was later used as a deception tool. Lucifer was to be used a an alibi, someone to blame. If you encountered them sub-conciously already, you know that when they are persude or revealed that they are very poor at deceiving and seem actually very stupid. Lucifer is the light bringer/bearer wtv. Light is life, knowledge, love and god. They don't posses this, when they manipulated lucifer they acheived the greatest deception tool....Light. Meaning they had the ability to trick everyone with the light. I have heared many rumors about them living underground but we can never be sure. I'd assume that earth is their last stop before they get wiped. I beleive that they are controlling the aliens known as greys (humans corrupted with techknowledgy), and that is how they will come from the skies. All you pompous douchebags that wanna point out insignifigant things such as grammar mistakes, please be my guest, your are needlesly wasting your time. It's legible isn't it !?



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Get a grip bud...I was actually defending what you said. Not that I necessarily agree with what you said, but that you have the right to say whatever you want without providing proof. Nothing more, nothing less. Geez, this forum has really begun to get out of control lately. So many people posting in anger. So many topics being beaten to death for the sake of being controversial.

Boy, we really need something interesting to talk about soon, or else, this is just gonna get worse.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not angery i'm just defending myself. I presumed you where mocking me. Can you please explain what you meant by....bla, bla, bla, bla...."you need help". I thought you where saying because I hadn't stated any facts, that what i was saying wasn't relevant to the topic and was a poorly built post with no structure. Second, don't try to steer people away from these posts. If people chose to immerse themselves into this topic let them. I mean obviously the disinformation services, which are in fact everyday people aswell, are going to be posting all kinds of negative nonsense, but i'd like to give it a go. I've encountered the annunaki in many people, and have attempted exorcising them from someone and myself. I am young and my soul is breaking away from their control gradualy, I can be described as a foutain of knowledge...Well maybe not a fountain but I know quite a bit. It's everyone's decision to either reject it or analyze it and find whatever truth is in it.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
I'm not angery i'm just defending myself. I presumed you where mocking me. Can you please explain what you meant by....bla, bla, bla, bla...."you need help". I thought you where saying because I hadn't stated any facts, that what i was saying wasn't relevant to the topic and was a poorly built post with no structure. Second, don't try to steer people away from these posts. If people chose to immerse themselves into this topic let them. I mean obviously the disinformation services, which are in fact everyday people aswell, are going to be posting all kinds of negative nonsense, but i'd like to give it a go. I've encountered the annunaki in many people, and have attempted exorcising them from someone and myself. I am young and my soul is breaking away from their control gradualy, I can be described as a foutain of knowledge...Well maybe not a fountain but I know quite a bit. It's everyone's decision to either reject it or analyze it and find whatever truth is in it.


He/she didn't say you needed help - I did, because you are a complete idiot that has the IQ of a glass of water.

Just thought I better clear that up.



posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
IF they are here, I doubt they''ll show themselves anytime soon. They'll get shot at by everyone from a military unit, to every third world group with guns, and to good ol' boys with boundless love and automatic weapons. I'd wait awhile.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join