It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emotions causing spirit manifestations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would like to start out that I do believe in ghosts, spirits, and demonic entities. This isn't a debate of opinion, but if the topic goes there, then so be it. I have researched and experienced paranormal activity my whole life. To my conclusion paranormal entities that we can't fully explain, because we are not on their frequency do exist. What I do see is a lack of information on manifestations that occur due to emotions of the human spirit. I have only recently understood that this is an actual happening. It makes me wonder how many occurrences are due to human behavior directly altering their physical environment.

I have recently witnessed first hand an experience brought on by my own emotions. My husband and I were having a heated argument over an outfit I had wore that day. I liked the outfit and he didn't. It had stirred emotions in me that caused me to become upset. From the hallway came a fluttering brown bird, the size of a sparrow. I thought my pet parakeet somehow managed to free itself. Until, I saw the fluttering bird fly right into the wall and disappear. I would've wrote this off as me "just seeing things", but my husband saw the manifestation as well. It made us stop and appreciate that we had an experience together and there was no, "you should've seen this." My husband is Native American and believes in spirit animals. The brown sparrow that we saw signifies self worth. The manifestation of a spirit animal comes when in need. This is just an alternative to why my emotional manifestation chose to show itself as a fluttering bird and not a massive black cloud in a corner.

I'm reaching out to my fellow ATSer's to pose the question of, how many others have experienced a phenomenon like this? I'm extremely interested if anyone has had similar experiences, or a scientific explanation.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

Yes. U2u me if you like.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I would like to start out that I do believe in ghosts, spirits, and demonic entities. This isn't a debate of opinion, but if the topic goes there, then so be it. I have researched and experienced paranormal activity my whole life. To my conclusion paranormal entities that we can't fully explain, because we are not on their frequency do exist.

If they exist (primarily) on a different frequency and we can't fully explain them, then why be certain they are ghosts or demonic spirits etc? It seems you're saying we can't know, but you know. Also I am a little confused on the premise here. Are you suggesting we can invoke ghosts, spirits, demons, etc through our emotional energy? If so, why would you think they are actually spirits and demons and not just….well….manifestations.

Sorry for making it a debate of opinion
But I kinda needed clarification before I could answer your last question.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

It's not that I know that paranormal spirits, ghosts and demonic entities exist and all other people are unknowing. It's that my belief that they do exist and experience tell me they do. I don't have to have someone tell me the ocean is big to know it is big. The reason for the topic is almost relative to the question, "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?" These entities exist with or without us. But, I do wonder now how many experiences are manifested from emotions; the misty cloud, orbs, or dark shadows that move in the corner of our eyes. What is our creation and what is of another dimension? This experience has made me question certain experiences I have had.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2014 by greenfox83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes. Think about the well-documented studies on how human emotions affect the behavior of corporeal wildlife. Now extend that idea to the critters that live on the other sides. There is a wide variety of flora and fauna living across the border we normally call "physical". Your emotions here affect them there sometimes just like they affect your pet dog or cat. Emotions from the other people we don't normally see can also affect us sometimes which is why sometimes a situation fills a person with irrational feelings of happiness, anger, etc.

As above, so below, etc. What you saw is pretty darned special, though, and I don't mean to make it sound so casual. I would definitely mark the day and explore the incident more. It may be the beginning of something more long term.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some people speculate that poltergeists are sometimes caused by heavy emotions, especially near the ages of puberty when hormones are running rampant.

I have experiences all the time regarding emotional displacement of material happenings although not full blown manifestations as you described. At least not lately...

There was a thread recently (someones first post) that they had thought 'the other' beings were using us as energy conduits or something along those lines.

Thread
found it ^^

Emotions can run deep if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This seems to be a reality ... in rare cases for obscure reasons.

I had a friend who was furious and storming down a street and a couch on someone's porch jumped a half foot into the air and cracked in half ... sounded like a rifle. Electronics go wonky around her, too. Sometimes (rarely) there are little scurrying shadow mice like things around her, too.

Puts a new spin of curses and bad intent.

Tulpas, or manifestations created from intent (or daydreaming), are possibly responsible for the greater mass of monster sightings and the like... but all I know with any certainty is that the mind can sometimes directly affect matter and thus could create it, too. Maybe that's, ultimately, behind this world we experience?

Cool story about the birdie of dwindling self image!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I misread the post title as "Emoticons" not "Emotions"
I don't particularly like the new ones but I thought it was a bit odd that they were causing spiritual manifestations, glad that is cleared up now.

new topics

top topics

join