It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati is preparing for Anarchy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The title made me laugh. I had a vision of a shadowy group planning to paint every single Starbucks black.
Brewing all the coffee, setting out thousands of cigarettes, making vegan bagels, and waiting for the anarchists to come and talk very vigorously about politics.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just saw a trailer for the movie The Purge: Anarchy - coming out this year. All I can say is....wow. The Illuminati has quite the agenda ready for us. Looks like they want to provoke all out chaos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

the only thing worse then the illuminaty's plot for people to turn against another, is the actual people actually following their will like mindless fools

i mean people aren't #ing idiots they just play idiot to be cool, are they actually mindless ? no do they want lots of attention for making a simple stupid joke for a few seconds of a false sense of hapiness? yea

for the most part

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

lostbook
Judging from your sources, I'd say the PTB is trying to subliminally insert the idea of anarchy into our minds. Not to prepare us for it but to convince us that it's something that we need; something that's supposed to happen.

I think they do this a lot. So things appear to be completely spontaneous.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OP stop running to your silly dictionary definitions of what are really quite complex issues.

Anarchy has quite a complex definition as there are multiple definitions including the political philosophy, running to a dictionary only emphasizes your total lack of knowledge on the subject, so much so you had to look it up in the dictionary.

Anarchy is also a popular idea in movies, they always use that symbol, look hard enough and you will find many more examples with out having to resort to developing a strange pareidolia over a Batman DVD, really i cannot see the symbolism you seem to be seeing.

Threads like this both annoy me and amuse me.

this one just amuses me.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The problem with this theory, is that the Illuminati already control the Government and Money. So What else do they want. They even control the church.

Again what else do they want?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's rediculous posts like this that further tarnishes the credibity of conspiracy theorists. You're using fantasy, fiction, to support your points...that's conjecture not fact. You may counter with that it is common knowledge that "Hollywood is a tool of the Illuminati (or any other conspiracy catchphrase)". You'd still be wrong as it is only popularly believed and a popular belief is still not fact.

You're suffering from confirmation bias, it is plain to see. Those afflicted by confirmation bias are like hammers, they see nails everywhere; biased searches, interpretation and memory have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (justification), belief perseverance, the irrational primacy effect, and illusory correlation. This may not be true with all conspiracy theorists, but it is a very common theme I see among them.

By conspiracy theorist, I don't mean to be so generalizing as I don't dismiss all conspiracies, but the zealots and extremists of the group.

reply to post by EA006

Well, if it's like any other "dooms day" it will pass without effect.

So it's a nameless scapegoat then?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join