It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati is preparing for Anarchy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
in that case i guess i'm on the side of the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

lostbook
Judging from your sources, I'd say the PTB is trying to subliminally insert the idea of anarchy into our minds. Not to prepare us for it but to convince us that it's something that we need; something that's supposed to happen.

You are spot on here. This would be problem+reaction=solution at play. I think the powers that be can corrupt and gridlock the govt but not fully control it or create something new from its ashes until Americans actually dismantle our own system. Why do you think so much has been coming out painting the U.S. as the sole world manipulators with things like PRISM and Snowden and Wikileaks.

America is the lynch pin to start the ball rolling or perhaps she just has to be sidelined while other moves on the global chessboard play out but either way TPTB kind of pride themselves on convincing people that revolutions are their own idea. People want change or reform but not revolution there are too many problems with the ensuing power vacuum which they are counting on just look at all of the revolutions over the past decade. Has even 1 turned out well for its citizens?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

If a community is voluntary then it is anarchy. Anarchy is a lack of rulers.

That doesn't mean that someone wouldn't choose others to do jobs they themselves don't to do, that's a free market. It is very possible that a farmer hires security to protect his fields from coyotes. It's when that security force is no longer voluntary and is paid for through violence and theft that the system then becomes a government.

Here is definition of ruler:

rul·er
ˈro͞olər/Submit
noun
a person exercising government or dominion.
synonyms: leader, sovereign, monarch, potentate, king, queen, emperor, empress, prince, princess; More
antonyms: subject

Neither government or dominion is voluntary.

That is the keyword: "VOLUNTARY".

This will be my last post as this can go on forever and it's pointless and unrelated to the OP.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Wanderer777
I believe things are coming to a climax too but I mean you can find a hidden meaning in anything. It's all opinion and it seems like you're grasping at straws. Sandy Hook was on a map in the newest batman, but I don't think they had anything to do with it. why would they give people clues? They want us blind. Only thing I could think of is slight of hand. Look here and they do something over there.

Predictive programming is extremely common among occult/satanic circles. They consider telegraphing their next act of evil to be a form of spitting in the face of God, not to mention that people preaccustomed to an idea through popular culture/mass media will be more psychologically willing to accept the occurrence as possible without asking too many difficult questions... you know, like why the government demolished Sandy Hoax when the site of every other mass shooting is still standing, or why the school had security cameras but there isn't a single video of Lanza entering the building.

Or why eyewitnesses at Aurora reported seeing a second shooter, why a second gas mask was found at the back of the theater, and why no one bothered to follow the lead on the massive trail of blood running out the back of the theater.

Fact is, predictive programming occurs all the time, from The Mysterious Case of Elisa Lam to Cory Monteith being found dead in the Pacific Rim hotel just one day after the movie Pacific Rim opened, to the Skyfall preview before Dark Knight Rises that flashes the word AURORA onscreen, to the Lil Wayne video My Homies Still that was released just before the Aurora shooting and inexplicably shows a movie theater full of skeletons.

The list of predictive programming messages goes on and on and on, and the number of occurrences seems to be accelerating in both frequency and blatancy. Are some of these coincidences? Of course. Are all of them? With each new predictive programming message that appears, the chances of all being pure coincidence grows lower and lower.

Right now, I'd say that chance for total coincidence is sitting at about 0.000001%. Especially when that area of Gotham was confirmed changed to called Sandy Hook just for the latest Dark Knight. It used to be South Hinkley.

Remember: there are no "conspiracy theorists." There are just people with good memories, substantial historical knowledge, and low thresholds for coincidence.

By now, anyone who's been paying attention should realize what's really going on. All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. These are scripted events, folks. There's dark stuff going on in this world, and the only way to fight it is to first admit that it's actually happening.
edit on 10-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I remember in .....em ... Enemy of the state.... There's a bit when Gene Hackman shows Will Smith his I.D? There's a reference there about 9/11 too. I think i'm right. I'll check this later.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

EA006

I remember in .....em ... Enemy of the state.... There's a bit when Gene Hackman shows Will Smith his I.D? There's a reference there about 9/11 too. I think i'm right. I'll check this later.

Yep, also in The Matrix, The Simpsons, and...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

jude11
I can see all the symbolism you point out but to me it's the same as pop stars using the new Illuminati "Coolness" to sell their product. All of a sudden stars are claiming connections and memberships to what the kids see as cool.

Remember the KISS ARMY phase? It was cool to love the band because parents hated it.

Is something coming? Absolutely. But remember "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

IMO.

Peace

edit on 10-1-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Where do you get this idea that the use of illuminati symbolism by pop stars and the like is "cool"?
This use of satanic/luciferian symbolism by the entertainment industry is generally frowned upon by the young and old.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Excellent post.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I agree with every single point you made there.
They can't fool us. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the massive number of sheep still roaming around.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

You are correct. I reccomend this following vid, if interested in 9/11 subliminals by Hollywood. It is very similar to this thread.
The 9/11 Hollywood Connection

If you are a fan of Star Wars or not, Anakin Skywalker's name is modeled after the word Anarchy. Prophecy said he would bring balance to the force. By turning evil and overthrowing the Jedi, balance is created.

Lord of the Flies, the book kids are still required to read in school, is really all about Anarchy.

"They" want us to revolt, so a new order can be established out of chaos. I know some of you have heard of "Ordo ab Chao" the latin Freemason term for Order Out Of Chaos. (Google image it for more)

Eminem (rapper) won an Academy Award for best original song with "Lose Yourself". This is in the 2nd verse:

The soul's escaping/through this hole that is gaping/
This world is mine for the taking/
Make me king, as we move toward a/
New world order/

"Lose Yourself is the most successful single of Eminem's mainstream career" - Wiki

Strong lyrics for a song constantly played.

Check out this new commercial by PlayStation. Tell me this doesn't have Anarchy written all over it.
Playstation Greatness Awaits Commercial

edit on 10-1-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
For anyone looking for the answer (because, you know, too often we just analyze the problem without positing any real solutions), look to Gandhi. Nonviolent nonparticipation is the route we should all be accepting, the path we should be encouraging everyone else to take.

TPTB want violent, bloody revolution. That, they know how to handle. But a peaceful uprising of awakened masses... that's not something to which they can respond. In fact, no dictatorship or totalitarian government on earth has long endured a prolonged and peaceful uprising of the masses.

To learn more about the techniques of nonviolent nonparticipation, and how they've been used to overthrow cruel regimes all over the world, see three-time Nobel Peace Prize nominee Gene Sharp's public domain book From Dictatorship to Democracy.

In short, we the people can come together and turn this broken system around. But we can't ever do it by playing into the hands of TPTB.

Our consent is the biggest weapon TPTB have against us. And the sooner we all withdraw it, the sooner this corrupt system crumbles.
edit on 10-1-2014 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

EA006
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

27/07/14 According to Apple. Anarchy-Day

Sweet! thats my birthday! I hope I get lots of AMMO that day!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And this "Illuminati" you speak of consist of who exactly? Name one person...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OP, what you are describing is A-nome (rules do not apply). An-arche was first meant as antonym to Mon-arche (ruling class legitimize its power via some Archaic hero as his descendants). Anarchy as political line of thinking want self organized society without strict hierarchy. You comply because somebody has personal not institutional authority. Many north American tribes practiced anarchy before genocide.
At the end of 19. century was anarchistic movement very strong so ruling class used propaganda and changed true meaning of term anarchy to anome. You are just repeating hundred year old propaganda pattern.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

3u40r15m
And this "Illuminati" you speak of consist of who exactly? Name one person...

The Illuminati doesn't wear name tags...

OrphanApology
Anarchy is a community without rulers not rules.

I am so sick of this statist nonsense. Propaganda is sure successful if people believe anarchy to be violent and the state peaceful.

Whoa boy.
edit on 10-1-2014 by OrphanApology because: D

This is not your great grandmas anarchy anymore. This is 2014. When it hits, your analysis of the word will mean squat. No one will follow the rules, cities will be burning and thieves will be rifling through your wife's jewelry.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Once more: you are thinking anomy and saying anarchy. I understand that in popular language they are synonyms but it is simply not true. Did you actually read some modern anarchists? Or is your critique stemming from newspaper articles about dirty anarchopunks?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

I understand the unfortunate interpretation of anarchy I am making. However, rebellious mainstream youth will not see the difference. Anarchy is more of a verb now, a slang meant to destroy the establishment. Acts of chaos. The Illuminati want us to revolt, bottom line. They will glamorize this through propaganda.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
this was a good topic after all (the title put me off a few days ago)
one day someone should just link about 30 of these kinds of topics together
and maybe the message will start to sink in (pun intended)

good job on showing the other (product) images with the keywords
they help to show the technique is widespread
hopefully people are starting to pay attention to what's going on
computers programmers use the term; garbage in = garbage out

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

These images/movies/games aren't portraying to the masses that chaos and anarchy are good though, quite the opposite they portray evildoers that never succeed normally due to some hero that all along actually works for some governmental department anyway ie the illuminati. To change the masses mindset and ready them for total control is done over a long period of time (check), will be so subtle you may not even notice its happening (check), will use people we see everyday and trust (check), will make you believe you have choice and freedom (check), will use symbols, words, numbers during mass events to indoctrinate (check), were so stupid were actually walking into the new world order, paying for it, losing our rights and saying nothing, and watching our leaders wage wars or start them while all along were distracted by "celebrities" "politicians" and endless reality shows that are surely at the "Celebrity dishwashing live" planning stage. Heres an example of how a person of power and influence can indoctrinate millions its happening now and you know this person he has a well known wife, shes friendly family orientated beautiful and loyal (no threat there). He's popular, a talented song writer and musician, does huge amounts for charity, millions adore him. His children are given religious/symbolic names so he's considered spiritual, his song lyrics (to me give him away) contain religious connotations and metaphors but are received as lyrics about "that old thing called love"....but theyre not. To this day ive never heard a journalist/critic/celebrity/politician say one bad word against him...ever.

However his close friends are Jay Z, Beyonce, Rhianna, his bands stage sets and album covers are emblazoned with symbology pertaining to satanism/NWO (and now revolution). He took part in the London Olympics which as ceremonys go had less to do with sport or London and more to do with some sort of ritual deity awakening (RIP Rik Clay). His song lyrics are actually prophetic and dark with a backdrop of lights and lazers to dazzle watchers. Who is he?.....Chris Martin from Coldplay

His children are Apple (relating to sin) and Moses (leader of people to safety and a holy name) so both sides of the coin covered there, although we all call him Chris Martin his name is obviously Christopher Martin re arrange the letters spell out ANTICHRIST HERO RPM, he makes satanic hand gestures at the end of the Mylo Xyloto tour DVD, on every DVD cover under the bar code is the actual number 666 (not separated by other numbers). You wouldnt think he could be anything but a great guy and the most non threatening person you can imagine, and thats how the elite hide and who they use to hide behind so the masses never register anything wrong, i'll be watching Mr Martin dont be surprised if he becomes more than just a songwriter! Celebrity political party anyone?!! wonder how many votes he'd get for a humanitarian position of power and then what....

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
reply to post by EA006

You are correct. I reccomend this following vid, if interested in 9/11 subliminals by Hollywood. It is very similar to this thread.
The 9/11 Hollywood Connection

If you are a fan of Star Wars or not, Anakin Skywalker's name is modeled after the word Anarchy. Prophecy said he would bring balance to the force. By turning evil and overthrowing the Jedi, balance is created.

Lord of the Flies, the book kids are still required to read in school, is really all about Anarchy.

"They" want us to revolt, so a new order can be established out of chaos. I know some of you have heard of "Ordo ab Chao" the latin Freemason term for Order Out Of Chaos. (Google image it for more)

Eminem (rapper) won an Academy Award for best original song with "Lose Yourself". This is in the 2nd verse:

The soul's escaping/through this hole that is gaping/
This world is mine for the taking/
Make me king, as we move toward a/
New world order/

"Lose Yourself is the most successful single of Eminem's mainstream career" - Wiki

Strong lyrics for a song constantly played.

Check out this new commercial by PlayStation. Tell me this doesn't have Anarchy written all over it.
Playstation Greatness Awaits Commercial

edit on 10-1-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

Anakin Skywalker's name was derived fron a driend of George Lucas named annakin.

Lord of the Flies is commentary on civilization vs. anarchy, in which civilization is inherently more humane than anarchy.

You're reaching

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
im beginning to think the illuminaty are a bunch of literally stupid, literally ignorant people with a # load of money, i think they literally underestimate human understanding, people do hate them, i can't speak for everyone, i doubt much violence will happen outside trully idiotic people who actually play the gang warfare time game

i mean we get it they make music and wear pretty make up, and then do cool # in the conspiracy world,,, euuuuuuu warcraft

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join