It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robertson sells story: Irani ex-husband, illegal immigrant to top secret US defense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
freedomoutpost.com...

Intriguing story she has for sale, in her new release 'Under the Watchful Eye'. I'm trying to find out more.

But, it looks like one has to buy the book? Or wait until she shares more online. The title of her book hardly sounds like it referring to one illegal immigrant's life of deception. Are there any ATSers who have more info on her story and/or read the book?

From Illegal Immigrant to Gaining Top Security Clearance for Government Defense Contracts

Read more at freedomoutpost.com...

Have you ever wondered what happens to all the students that come to the United States on visas after they finish their education? Some crash planes into buildings and others work for our government on expired visas.

During the early 1980s, when I attended Southwest Missouri State University, the campus was flooded with foreign students. A large number of these students were Iranians. I married one such student and uncovered a web of lies and fraud that spanned from a college professor all the way to the United States State Department.

I was 18 and my new husband, Fred, was 26. I was born in California, and according to Fred, he was born in Missouri and grew up in Iran. I’m sure he must have been, because he had a Missouri birth registration card that said he was, right? Wrong!

Many people do not know the difference between a birth registration card and a birth certificate, and at eighteen years old, I was no exception. Becoming a US citizen is easy if you don’t want to go through the long process of doing it the legal way. This “Delayed Birth Registration.” This form is great because it can be filled out any time after an undocumented birth.

Notice her intro (above) from the get-go, ponders what happens to all foreign students studying in USA, then suggests they either crash planes into buildings (mind you, planes that must be modified to fly at such altitudes *into* as opposed to onto buildings), or work for US government on expired visa(as if student visas cannot be upgraded to work visas). Also that her school was flooded with foreign students (not locals, perish the thought!), and so she married one and was utterly betrayed.

Wonder how all this fraud came to light, and what other things Fred did that were wrong- is he a terrorist? (And what Americans fleeing the police state, who do the like overseas as expats, are seen as?) Inquiring mind(s) wanna know!

Remember, big bro is watchin

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well, that's interesting and close to home, given that I know folks at SMSU ..or what is MSU now. I'll have to ask a bit and see if a couple of the instructors nearing retirement recall anything from those times or this.

A really interesting story! The 80's were a wild time all over I suppose...not just in the areas that were high profile at the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It sounds like an interesting book. It will be interesting to read some book reviews from 'real' people, and see what they think.
I hope if anyone reads the book, they will post a review om ATS!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yea I will definitely be following up on this story and more info

However, not purchasing the book. Hopefully someone else on ATS will have (happened) to read it and chime in.

Looking forward to where this woman's drama leads!!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just a mini update..

Visited the link in my OP and notice that a name has suddenly been added to the article:

Farad Dastonolchi

new topics

top topics

join