It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Now Hiring. Dream Jobs Await.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
For many, their dream job is waiting for them.

Step 1. Watch The Vid

Step 2. Agree with the Vid

Step 3. Get excited!

Step 4. Sell your soul

You're hired!

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wait...I thought there was a "hiring" freeze. Never mind. I think it was just recommended. Its okay though, I enjoy the over-time because we are short staffed. Oh wait, we don't work. Happy landing in a major airport....

ETA:
I love the parody by the way...
edit on 10-1-2014 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I THINK this should go into the
JOKES BIN!!!

OH WAIT!!

Its NOT A JOKE!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 10-1-2014 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

One of the required credentials is you must have prior arrests for molestation and declare yourself a pervert.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Starwise
reply to post by jude11

I THINK this should go into the the JOKES BIN!!!

OH WAIT!!

Its NOT A JOKE!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

How can it be a joke when it's so true?

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
........there is probably an asshole test as a requirement for the job...you must rate at least 4 stars outa 5....funny vid and shockingly true
edit on 10-1-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I failed. I couldn't bring myself to click on the video. The TSA 'agent' ... the one with the bad haircut and needing a shave ... caused my mouse cursor to balk.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I started laughing until I realized it was serious, then I started crying.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by jude11

I started laughing until I realized it was serious, then I started crying.

You're a BAD bunny!! Made me go and watch ... and now my stomach hurts. I owe you one ...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I did not actually watch the video because my first thought as soon as I read the thread title was this:

The level of unemployment and homeless people in America seems to be out of control - factor in all the university graduates who are qualified to be working in professions and who are cleaning and serving "fries with that" - is this one of those psyh ops - to garner people who are desperate to work????

There is no shame in working as a cleaner or in serving fast food - but - I am looking at this topic and applying critical thinking skills - no judgement is being passed on any person whatever tasks they engage in for a living. I cannot help but think the entire situation is a set-up.

I wonder whether the homeless and unemployed would rather remain the way they are than sell their soul to do the unspeakable work of the cabal/illuminati/whatever?????

Oh what a wicked web we weave when at first we practice to deceive - I wonder if this is the mantra at the beginning of all American (and elsewhere) government meetings???

Much Peace ...because in amongst the chaos peace will survive for when we are ready to embrace her with open and welcoming arms...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

For any of you who may be unemployed (I read somewhere that conspiracy communities have a large portion of unemployed) this could be a new start for you and your family. You would get a pay check, benefits like medical and dental and possible promotional aspirations. You would also have the responsibility of protecting the US immigration/border control at airports.

If some of the unemployed didn't whine so much about how "bad" the TSA is and actually applied maybe the people could change the so called bad side of the agency.

However, its easier to sit here and make jokes and poke fun at the TSA agents. A lot less effort than actually doing something about it.

After all, if you are unemployed you are really just a drain on society. Unlike the TSA agents who are gainfully employed. Contributing to taxes and protecting their nation WHERE possible!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Not too shabby.
Beez, you look like some kind of tin star pilgrim now.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Hmm, I actually disagree. I think if you go work for the people, not security firms who want to make a buck off the taxpayer by way of what ifs and fear, which is what the TSA and DHS are, two entities literally created and funded by bloodmoney as result of the 9/11 attacks... you don't call anyone a drain.

That's just me though. and actually, I probably save people more money by not breaking the law, educating myself and staying off the dole by NOT working for Government. Philosophy does differ from person to person though.

As an aside, "Bane" , you mean from batman right? This guy?
edit on 11-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

projectbane
After all, if you are unemployed you are really just a drain on society. Unlike the TSA agents who are gainfully employed. Contributing to taxes and protecting their nation WHERE possible!!

Gainfully? No, just employed. They produce nothing nor do they actually provide anything in net terms. Airports, typically owned by local municipalities, have to pass on the cost of being forced via legislation, to place agents in their places of business. That cost is then absorbed by the consumers of an airport through fees and ticket prices.

That ins't gainful.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I thought the people already paid two groups for security Own? The county Sherriffs and Police, then we got these other awesome types called judges. Why dont we do away with the TSA and DHS and let our law enforcement officials do their jobs? No? I mean these guys are highly capable well armed and trained people already. Heck they even have dogs and armored vehicles, bound by constitutional oaths and everything.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think it a fair trade off really. I go thru their scanner. They get see
my gents. And I get to see how stupid they look when they do.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

They do, and in the grand scheme, a TSA agent has no authority to detain; hence the second local agency on site. It makes one wonder no?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Nephalim

Hmm, I actually disagree. I think if you go work for the people, not security firms who want to make a buck off the taxpayer by way of what ifs and fear, which is what the TSA and DHS are, two entities literally created and funded by bloodmoney as result of the 9/11 attacks... you don't call anyone a drain.

That's just me though. and actually, I probably save people more money by not breaking the law, educating myself and staying off the dole by NOT working for Government. Philosophy does differ from person to person though.

As an aside, "Bane" , you mean from batman right? This guy?

NO, why do people who watch or listen to too much pop culture jump to the most marketable commercialized reasoning....
Bane - Fatal injury or ruin

So lets move to your "name" What is Nephalim? Im pretty sure you meant NEPHILIM??? But im sure you have some ready made excuse for spelling your chosen name WRONG?
edit on 11-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Another facade, fleecing tax payers and filling the pockets of the crony capitalists, such as Chertoff:

Israeli Reviews TSA

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

No my handles spelled exactly like it should be.

I see you were needlessly picky about your handles definition though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join