It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple warns of impending doom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by shadow12

yes, it brought up a bunch of web results

Well..

What are the web results!!??....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am intrigued... could a siri ats'er do the whole year of 2014 days and post the results? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

WeRpeons

So I guess I should hold off making reservations for dinner and buying my wife a present since our Anniversary is July 28th. All hell is braking loose the day before.

If you do not make that reservation for dinner before the 27th, all hell will break loose. That prediction can be about you.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you actually call Apple and ask them yourself they will tell you why it says that.... Give em a ringaling...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

WeRpeons

So I guess I should hold off making reservations for dinner and buying my wife a present since our Anniversary is July 28th. All hell is braking loose the day before.

And the day after if it comes and you don't have reservations or gift!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

And the day after if it comes and you don't have reservations or gift!
reply to post by nugget1

You got that right!!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
LMAO...so if you visit Cult of MAC you will read this:

Siri Predicts The Opening Of The Gates Of Hell 312 John Brownlee (3:38 am PDT, Dec 19th 2013) siri-predicts-end-of-the-world Apple’s personal virtual assistant Siri is a smart cookie, but she’s veered towards the apocalyptic and apocryphal this morning, predicting the opening of the gates of hell on July 27th. If you ask Siri “What is July 27,” her response is invariably “It’s Sunday, 27 July 2014 (Opening Gates Of Hades).” Curiously, Siri’s timetable for this imaginary apocalypse changes quite significantly if you reworded the question. Ask her explicitly when the gates of hell are opening, and she’ll tell you that we’ve actually all been living in hell since May 14, 2005. Both of these, of course, are just funny errors on the part of Wolfram Alpha, the computational engine that drives many of Siri’s queries. When Siri claims the gates of hades will open next July, she’s actually talking about the Chinese ghost month, which is the 7th month of the lunar year, and which Chinese legend says is accompanied by the opening of both the gates of hell and heaven. As for Siri saying that we’ve all been living in hell since the gates were thrown 2005, she might be right, but what she’s actually referring to is the opening of Hades, which appears to have been a mid-2000’s bar or club in Gates, New York. It isn’t around anymore. Read more at www.cultofmac.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Gates of hell open on 27th July 2014 and close on the 3rd Sept 2014....?

Surely this is a reference to school kids and their summer holiday / break.

A message to all the parents out there from Siri...

PDUK

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Apple had to do something to get some free advertising for their PoS products.
Friends don't let friends do fruit on the box.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i think the tinfoil hat scene is just like any other market these days

Just asked, Siri replied "interesting question (my name)"

..oh, you know that b* just snitched on you, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I had a dream some years back around 2006 - that something was going to happen in July but what july in what year? I saw in first person - and in my vision a African American guy was looking at me and above his head was a comic strip bubble with soldiers in blue suits running past a roman structure. I still don't know what it means, but I remember the july part. But that's unimportant and feeding into the fear mongering. Either take it or disregard. It really doesn't matter because if something does happen, like we could have stopped it...

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Mine doesn't do any of this. iPhone 5.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The Gates of Hell only open for people that use Siri.

2nd.

snrRog

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I usually am very sceptical about these things, but it is really interesting.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
obviously in reference to operation jade helm, july 15th - september 15th.
hurr my tinfoils wrapped tightly.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nalucrr

WTF?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join