It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perspectives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Then yes, I would agree that it doesn't seem to be becoming a common thing like it should have, but perhaps it will take longer than a couple of thousand years.

Most evolution takes many thousands of years, perhaps future man-kind will be able to access their third-eye's like we can remember what we had for breakfast.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

What about catholic ritual of marking the center of the forehead with ash during passover or lent or whatever it is?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I didn't know that, do you know what it's meant to symbolise?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Well i can only speculate.

Ash covering the spot on the forhead that typically in this scenario represents the third eye or pineal gland.

The ash can symbolize rebirth, or death or dark energy i'm not really sure to the symbolic nature of ash and how the catholics use it in magickal ritual.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Theory fits! I wonder if Catholics understand that symbology?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Actually it takes millions of years for a life form to evolve.

Many years ago I met a gentlemen who had gotten involved in technical remote viewing with respect to Prudence Calabrese. He was having serious problems coping with the training her group had provided him.

Because of my background he asked for my help.

It took about three years but I was able to help him with overcoming the damage that had been done

After that he was able to continue his life with his TRV training now under his conscious control.

Paranormal experiences in humans commonly can be very intermittent, confusing and often seeming outside of conscious control.

What this simple technique does is address those issues in the present.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Interesting point friend but that action does nothing to make a person aware of the experience in question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join