It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Just curious to see where we all stand on this topic - What Country scares you the most? What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

With the horror show going on in Syria, the rising tensions between Israel and Iran, super powers like China potentially making a move on the US dollar, with North Korea's oppressive regime and nuclear weapons stash and Russia always being in the thick of it all. Which country scares you the most? Or do you feel it would have to take a combination of countries to start a war?
many are saying the United States are the ones who are causing chaos globally with their policies, and American occupation in the arab world. And many also say the United States would be the most likely to under go the largest civil war on the planet.
I do believe America has for a while now been gradually turning into a policed state. But in order for a civil war to break out, it would have to take the collapse of the dollar, and complete anarchy as a result.

What are your thoughts?

Personally I would have to go with Iran as my biggest fear.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
USA USA USA!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

Canada.

Don't turn your back on Canada.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

freedom7
What Country scares you the most?

A nuclear war. It's just so devastating in every possible way.

freedom7
What Country do you think is the most likely to spark WW3?

Either Israel, N.K., or a lone terrorist organization in conjunction with Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Just released- Canada?? Are you being sarcastic, or do you truly mean it?

I can see both sides of this coin just so you know, I live in Canada

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That is a pretty good question in my opinion. I think there are a few countries that could kick off a global war, but there is only one that I am really worried about, and that is China. Well, North Korea as well, since they could potentially start a war between China and the US, instead of China starting a war with the US themselves. Aside from those two countries, I am a bit worried about Pakistan and Iran. Out of all the countries on the globe, those are the only four that I feel could spark a war with the US.

But, I don't think that Pakistan or Iran would ignite a world war all that easily, although the Muslim nations could be united, and the whole thing could turn into some kind of religious war, from their point of view. But I do feel that NK or China could ignite a world war quite easily. But today's world is a bit different from what it was during the previous world wars, and some countries might opt out of war, knowing what a world war would bring, and what it would look like and mean for the fate of the world. And nowadays, with nuclear nations, world wars aren't what they used to be. It used to be you could invade a country, attempting to annex territory, and your enemies had to seek you out with ground troops and physically remove you from the territory. Nowadays they can just use missiles, even nuclear missiles, and accomplish major destruction.

A modern world war could potentially look very different from WWII. And the stakes would be higher than that of any other war as well.
edit on 1/10/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Agreed, If it's nuclear war -nobody will even have time to worry about what country did it, all hell would break loose than and we'd all be in big big trouble.

I agree Israel, North Korea.. or an extreme radical terrorist group in conjunction with Pakistan are all worrisome

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Definitely the states, on average (over the past 100 years) the USA has started a war every 1.5 years. They constantly attack countries and get involved in overthrowing governments. No other country in the world operates like this...

As for your theory on Iran...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think WW3 will start in the U.S.A.

There will be a false flag beyond anybody's imagination.

The ones blamed will then attack in retaliation.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

freedom7
Just released- Canada?? Are you being sarcastic, or do you truly mean it?

I can see both sides of this coin just so you know, I live in Canada

Not sure. I'm being a little sarcastic but I'm keeping an eye on that crack smoking mayor.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Indigent
USA USA USA!!!

I too would go with the country that has attacked lots and lots of peaceful nations in the last decades for its own gain, either by direct military actions or by sending/supporting terrorists, toppling democratic elected governments and replacing them with dictatorships that brutally oppress the citizens by torture and whatnot. A country that obviously doesn't give a damn about human rights, international law or decency, despite always pulling propaganda about freedom and democracy out of its rear end while being the worst enemy of both.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Isreal, USA and North Korea. Dont trust any of them.

link   
I think the overall answer will be the USA but not the people of the USA the government of the USA.

link   
North korea
Pakistan/india
Israel

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
xuenchen - interesting theory here.. I've long believed false flags are always used in two ways.

1. Smaller isolated incidents- that involve a lone gunman gone crazy and shooting up schools etc... Next thing you know they're calling for stricter gun control laws, and just try to breech constitutional rights one by one.. until they have disarmed a public, or at the very least kept them in a world of fear and glued to the news, weary of everyone around them ...
* Problem, reaction , solution.

OR

2. Massive scale false flags like 9/11 was .. to ignite public opinion strongly in your favour to invade the country of the perceived "enemy" In this case it was obviously muslims who were the scapegoats.
Once that public opinion is strong enough, and the people demand action.. you can literally justify occupying any land and going to war.

Interesting you say that the "patsy" in this case would retaliate. You mean If the US staged another massive false flag like 9/11 and this time blamed it on the Iranians , the Iranians would than attack the US knowing it was either "them or us" kind've mentality?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

justreleased

Canada.

Don't turn your back on Canada.

The nuclear materials to make a device will come from Canada, specifically Bruce GS/Douglas Point on Lake Huron (oops, I guess I really shouldn't mention that nuclear audit coming up short, should I Maurice). The USA will make the device and sell it to either Israel or another terrorist government and organization for use on US soil. Since the final investigation will be under the complete control of the US, they will say the device was manufactured in either North Korea or Iran with nuclear materials from either North Korea or Japan. Just my opinion, what could I possibly know ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
iRoyalty- touché, touché hahaha. I know the US government ( not the people) as mentioned above, is responsible for getting their dirty hands in countries they had NO business being in. And definitely should top this list in most people's eyes..
I only say Iran because it's the very blanks on that chart that you showed me that scares me. Maybe they're playing it like a spider waiting for it's prey in the spider web.

Just patience, and than BAM .. one explosive offensive. We need to keep in mind, they without doubt have some of the more advanced nuclear, chemical weapons in the world. They would have the entire Arab world rally behind them, they have threatened to "Wipe" Israel off the map before. They would probably even have the backing of China, if Iran attacked the States and China saw a chance to exploit the USA and become the world's new superpower

all just theoretical on my part here.. Something about Iran has always just seemed so off to me. But I guess you can make that case for every single country but maybe Sweeden ( who doesn't have an army) haha

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
bobs UrUncle - very interesting theory here... I'm intrigued

You make such a good point, that the materials to build the weapon could come from Canada , be taken by the US, sold to Israel, used in the US and than blamed on say an Iran... and there's 9/11 all over again.. just slight re-arranging of the pieces. - I like how you showed how most world leaders are in bed with each other, and everything gets passed around like that.. It's very true in practical day to day life

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Indigent
USA USA USA!!!

'Murica!

Heck yeah!

We're number 1!

(what was the question again?)

Seriously? It'll start with something the USA did. Just look at what Hillary did with Benghazi.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
justreleased- Mayor Rob Ford may act tough, but trust me he's like Chris Farley from the movie "Tommy Boy" he's a softie deep down haha

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join