It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the best threads ever created in here? How do you Rank them guys?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey guys just curious because I'm still fairly new to this site, what have been some of your favourite threads ever done on ATS?? Really interested to hear your thoughts on this matter

Freedom

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

The best threads are typically created by "Justreleased" but that's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I have a suggestion atop what others may have for personal favorites. If you click recent or go into archives from the top line menu? It's a bit wonky on archives at times, but the important thing is that you can sort.

Sorting can be done by Replies and Flags, which both tend to bring some similar and some very different results. Flags will show popularity while replies will be more a pure look at activity and actual attraction for the thread. Archives go back many years for seeing the best of ATS in that way....and there is much to see. I've lost hours in the archives at times, just reading old threads and learning new stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

The best threads are typically created by "Justreleased" but that's my opinion.

Like the one you promised to deliver today?

justreleased
reply to post by sosobad

Read my thread next Friday and decide how you feel.

Peace. Have a good night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where is it?

Thanks for proving our point...
edit on 1/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Science topics are nice, especially when some members put lot of research into it.

Word of advice, when using the Flag/Replies tactics, don't use it for Political topics. It will be heavily biased.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The real juicy ones get 404'd

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Wow. I didn't think anyone paid attention to what I said.

Can I get an extension? I should be able to provide informative and entertaining information early next week....Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Always.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Oh, trust me, as someone who has peaked into the ATS Dumpster out back a few times to see what there was to not see?

It's juicy back in that thing...but not in any way I'd recommend for an experience.

A respirator and bunny suit may be advisable.

(you're not missing much...at all)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks guys! I feel like the rookie running back carrying the water bottles here, fumbling them around trying to get used to my surroundings. You guys are the veterans who have experience on the field, so needless to say it would be wise to pick your brain. I still don't even know how to even use half the stuff on here haha

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I would guess that such threads would be judged by how we looked at life and the world after reading them. If our minds are opened or more aware after having processed the material, I would say it's a pretty good thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Stargates are real by Undo

Untersberg Mountain by Skyfloating

FBI UFOs by Isaac Koi

Are a couple good ones off the top of my head…

Oh and of course, "I dated Natalie Portman" by Jedimiller. This should be required reading. but first, you must read his overall dating history for full effect.

1999- Ep1 Era. --Height of my Dating experience. Dated Natalie Portman for 3 days, or some might say a week. depends on how long you think spring break lasts. Well, You know the story.

edit on 10-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My favorite thread ever...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This was a real conspiracy and what this site should be all about... the reason I joined.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am not sure if i was on this board or another but a few years back probably 09' ? A user by the name of Hidden_Hand made a thread on here saying it was time to release several truths to the public allowed by his masters. He claimed to be a sublime prince of the 33rd degree Scottish rite or higher level ranking family within the secret societies. He shared a great deal of information regarding why life was the way it is today and what is to come. I believe he spoke a lot of truth with some disinformation thrown in about the creator. It was a good read and I actually saved the entire thread as .PDF file.

I wonder when that time will come again when these so called elitist of this world will share what they know...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

freedom7
Hey guys just curious because I'm still fairly new to this site, what have been some of your favourite threads ever done on ATS?? Really interested to hear your thoughts on this matter

Freedom

Good question after thinking about it. There is the old adage, "One man's meat is another man's poison" and that is probably true for many subjects. Space/space exploration is usually a subject that interests most people, with the caveat that many think that Apollo 11 and the rest, never set foot on the Moon, because someone said so, but it has brought out detail that was never intended. The other 11...9/11 is highly controversial, but no matter how you are grounded, has brought out detail never intended by all the commisions and reports, and so is highly interesting. The so-called 'chemtrails' theory falls into the same category.
The thing is, the fairly innocent premise like man never went to the Moon, becomes convoluted by silly things that were done to pictures that was just pure Hollywood, some times first hand, sometimes secondhand, it still goes on in NASA today, they still find the need to sex up their technical achievements.

NIST and their 9/11 CGI cartoons are another example of making the case, or rather making a case as to what happened and when, but conversely about an event that everyone today knows did happen, as if in explanation.

There is a real irony about all this crap, sometimes you get a 'prophetic' thread that turns out to be true, and man, do I hate prophets.

edit on 10-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

My favourite threads wouldn't necessarily be yours.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This one was a blockbuster...

All Roads Lead to Rome

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I really thought a bit on this and there are just a few threads that I'd nominate for an ATS Hall of Fame, if we had such a thing to place the best in. I'd never make it about personalities either, but content. These two would be among the best, IMO, for practical and useful knowledge.

Dummies Guide to GOLD bullion refining at home as a long term precious metal investment - made EASY

Dummies Guide to EASY silver bullion refining at home as a long term precious metal investment
Just my member outlook on the matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks for UNDO's link...that was refreshing

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
If you want good ancient history stuff to tickle the brain, anything by Slayer. Anything. There is no one single thread that I can call his best, because they're all stellar thread topics.
edit on 1/11/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join