It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie apocalypse is a scientific possibility.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We don't know how the viruses could mutate or which traits the virus would have.

I don't think it's very likely a virus would mutate in a way that is 100% similar to what Hollywood has been feeding us. Maybe no walking, rotting, smelly dead people. I can imagine just how bad it would be if the sickness had a 100% infection rate with transmission through saliva/blood and a 0% mortality rate, with extreme violence and disorientation.

Even if you wouldn't die from it, you would get pretty screwed up and attack other people to spread the disease, which would spread instantaneously, becoming a mindless aggressive beast until you die of natural causes The incubation period should be a few minutes long to overwhelm people and services, though.

I think there are so many possibilities through which humanity could get screwed up naturally or screw itself up through self-sabotage...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sunday, October 31, 2021

The U.S. Army is training for a Zombie Apocalypse Pandemic.

Not a Joke: realverifiednews.com...

As you see, it's eerily similar to what we've been put through over the past 20 months in America (and the world), due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Could a "Zombie" pandemic be in store for real?

-cwm

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
one of the definitions of zombie is "a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead especially : automaton."
one of the definitions of apocalypse is "an event involving destruction or damage on an awesome or catastrophic scale."

under that definition, we are currently in a zombie apocalypse

i suppose it is all relative

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
one of the definitions of zombie is "a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead especially : automaton."
one of the definitions of apocalypse is "an event involving destruction or damage on an awesome or catastrophic scale."

under that definition, we are currently in a zombie apocalypse

i suppose it is all relative

Good point. It depends on one's perspective.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, October 31, 2021

The U.S. Army is training for a Zombie Apocalypse Pandemic.

Not a Joke: realverifiednews.com...

As you see, it's eerily similar to what we've been put through over the past 20 months in America (and the world), due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Could a "Zombie" pandemic be in store for real?

-cwm

Errrm. I think you'll find it was a joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I have the belief that the zombie apocalypse will happen, I think the jab for covid have something in it that will be used for testing control and manipulation of the human brain.

Like a conspiracy believer I think it will be two groups, the zombies that will be easily manipulated and the crazies that will lose their mind because of side effects.

The way things are been pushed with the jabs we still do not know what is heading our way as the time goes by is definitely going on and is just not about the virus.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have the belief that the zombie apocalypse will happen, I think the jab for covid have something in it that will be used for testing control and manipulation of the human brain.

Like a conspiracy believer I think it will be two groups, the zombies that will be easily manipulated and the crazies that will lose their mind because of side effects.

The way things are been pushed with the jabs we still do not know what is heading our way as the time goes by is definitely going on and is just not about the virus.

OK.

You do realise that what you just posted is insane?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
CORONA VIRUS

=

CARNIVOROUS

yummm bwains mmm 😋

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The military was training for it a few weeks ago. A short video was posted online from inside a classroom.

Did you see it?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you realize that your are reading a board in conspiracy site?,

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am sure that those behind the jab crap are all over it, waiting to see what their jab will do to people after they start their real testing.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

The military was training for it a few weeks ago. A short video was posted online from inside a classroom.

Did you see it?

Not sure if a Telegram link will work here but this is it

t.me...

ETA: Don’t worry Carpy, I don’t think they are good swimmers. Once you get the island cleared you just have to cover the Chunnel.

Word of advice though, don’t go into the Chunnel, French zombies are sneaky.

edit on 10 31 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I read about that, OPERATION LOCK-STEP, yep, that is why since the initial scaremongering of covid wore out I got a gut feeling that something was not right, than this was all a scam against humanity.

Flyers should be handle to people so they realize how they been scammed.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't find the notion somewhat attractive...

I know...

I've learned to live with the fact that I'm odd.

But, I ask you, what's the point in having all my knives and swords, not to mention various firearms, if not for ZOMBIES??

I suppose that it's at least somewhat plausible that through some strange quirk of biological mutations something like this could pop up...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Walking Dead zombies would be a walk in the park.

Hunting Legend and World War Z zombies would require some practice.

Let’s put together a team! I’m ready!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Do you realize that your are reading a board in conspiracy site?,

No? Really?!!!

Someone should have said.....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You're onto something.

This thread was back in July 2021. Similar topic. It's about covid/vaccations, some of them had strange side effect of eating flesh.

link

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: seagull

Walking Dead zombies would be a walk in the park.

Hunting Legend and World War Z zombies would require some practice.

Let’s put together a team! I’m ready!

They took all our neighbor's Halloween candy last evening. One reached into the container, and when he/she/it withdrew its hand, only a few mini candybars remained. (Says our neighbor, Bill.)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join