It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama is lawless ... “dangerous and terrifying.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

HanzHenry[/
try 1942. and you are failing miserably at dodging a few HUGE 'coincedences'.
www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar[/url]
edit on 10-1-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

www.adl.org...

try research and reading books and not just what the internet has to offer, perhaps you will get-off a liberal leaning paper as 'proof'.

Mg

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

My husband worked construction for 38yrs. It was hard, lots of layoffs, but the money was good when there was work. We traveled with the jobs. He retired with a good pension from the Labor Union.

I am not sure where you live, but here, since the 08Crash, all jobs are temporary. If people don't start spending money, the small businesses here are going to close.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Pure and simple propaganda and nothing more. Ever notice how Cruz didnt explain a single accusation he made? Reason being he doesn't have a clear rationale for his beliefs. Explaining this is as easy as defining political conservatism : an inclination to preserve the status quo. You see, there is no foundation, no logic; this is nothing more than a predisposed aversion to change. Therefore whenever something starts changing (what we in the real world call the inevitable) then conservatives claim the sky is falling. I dont agree with everything Obama has done, but the fact that Cruz cant even form a logical argument to support his statements should be a red flag to people on this site, who are supposed to be skeptics and independent thinkers, not a flock of racist sheep.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

I live in the welfare state of Ga, southern Ga our town is nothing but a welfare majority population, My husband is a retire marine that has been working for the government since he retired back in 98.

Sadly most of the construction jobs in my neck of the woods are done by illegal immigrants so that doesn't help those that are legal and in need of work. Construction is a good pay job my father did it for 50 years all his life actually since he came back from the Korea war were he was an engineer, and raised a family on that income.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Washington state still has pretty strong unions. Illegals do not like union jobs because they have to speak English and show ID.
But none of that matters without jobs. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R) is my Rep and she presides over the poorest county in the state. She cares about nothing except big agriculture. The industry that hires tons of illegals.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

Follow the money trail and see who are her biggest contributors and that is how you see for whom she is really working, it is a sad thing in this nation when big interest money are the ones that control with their purse the politic rats in the nation.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

She is a big wheat farmer family. Subsidies.
edit on 14-1-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join