It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama is lawless ... “dangerous and terrifying.”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Wow are you serious or just plain ...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

missed_gear

HanzHenry
SO, how is Obama EVEN in the same category..? His Grandfather didn't funnel money to the Nazi's (Prescott), His grandpa (Prescott) wasn;t swell pals with the Hinckley clan (guy who shot Reagan)..

That was 1939...also Hinckley was more facinate by the movie 'Taxi Driver' and not associated.

try 1942. and you are failing miserably at dodging a few HUGE 'coincedences'.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act,

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 10-1-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Wow another one bites the dust hehe

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Flatfish

Here are just a few of the mixed-nuts our great state has chosen to currently represent them in Washington;

Ted Cruz
Louie Gohmert
Steve Stockman
Joe Barton
Blake Farenthold
etc...etc...etc..

I for one, am a Texan who is anything but proud of those currently serving as representatives of my great state. But then I'd expect nothing less from a state that has been gerrymandered to the extent that we have here.

I'll soon to be voting for TEXAS' U.S. Senators:

1. U.S. Senator (Republican) Ted Cruz
2. U.S. Representative (Republican) Steve Stockman ... (
don't let the door hit you on the way out Mr. U.S. Senator (Republican) John Cornyn ).

Glad to see that you WOULD "expect nothing less" ... from a 'NATIVE' TEXAN

edit on 10-1-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

That's why I put in the disclaimer that it may just be "malicious gossip". I guess people read what they want to read, and leave out the things they don't. Gotta love ATS for that....

Some think he’s sick (with Parkinson’s, as we’ve talked about on this site for years) and others think he might even have HIV (due to his inexplicable weight loss). ”He’s got the Slims and it shows”, somebody at the table said, drawing an awkward silence as a waitress walked around picking up trash while trying not to seem like she was listening to the boisterous group in the corner. ”The Slims” is slang in Chicago’s black community for HIV/AIDS. One in five black men in Chicago have HIV who engage in any sort of homosexual activity; this includes guys who are married and still fool around with men but don’t consider themselves bisexuals or “punks”, which is black slang for a gay man of color.

hillbuzz.org...

Some people are skinny, and get boney as they get older, this is true. Don't get your panties in a wad, y'all. Because NOBODY REALLY KNOWS except for those closest to him.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Is this a multiple choice question?

E) ALL OF THE ABOVE AND THEN SOME.

This is not new information. The level of scum in the puppet shell was known before his first SElection.

He was chosen, reared, conditioned, trained, scripted, tele-promptered to fill exactly the DESTROYER IN CHIEF role he seems to so gleefully play.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, Mr Cruz just lost all respect I ever had for the man and wouldn't get my vote for dog catcher if ever, somehow, around a national office.

Whatever the politics and personal beefs between the men, and there absolutely is some ..they aren't all on QUITE the same page, even if it's the same book.. this is outrageous and over the top. He's not Rush Limbaugh. He's not Glenn Beck. He's not even a private citizen. He's a sitting United States Senator of all things.

The trains still need to run, the power grids still need to be maintained and security is kinda nice too, while they're at it. This requires SOME level of finding a way to work together, because there simply is not an alternative in a nation which is still roughly 50/50 for population on world view. Congress and the President are not ASKED to work together, they are REQUIRED to work together ...and if they can't hack it, they need to pack it.

Guys like Cruz were driving the bus, towing that Republican tent that took off leaving people like me choking on dust. I'm right leaning, and they went right off the cliff.

Heck, it's almost criminal, to be blunt about it. Not a threat....there is worse than that. A threat against the Office...is something kinda like sedition. .......and I wouldn't be a whole lot kinder if Obama said this about any sitting Republican office holder. It's just way over that line, IMO.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Your fear is showing. You should be. Republicans are going to get smeared. Lose the House, dems will keep senate and Presidency. Guess fear is all you got left.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oh that is damn right hilarious.

Between the constant attacks on my money,my guns, my privacy, and forcing me to buy corporate products like insurance.

And the fact that a certain group of people don't have to follow the law because they don't come to this countries door, and ask for permission to come in.

I would agree with Cruz comment about lawless.

The laws don't seem to apply to the current regime from Modor.

The highest law in the land is the US constitution, and it has been proven for the last 6 years that it truly is just a 'GD piece of paper'.

Pretty sure it is illegal to drone thousands of people.

The democrats better watch their rears they just might find themselves out of a job come the midterms.

Oh and fear ?

Ya know fear, and emotional arguments is all about what the Democrats are about.

That is why we have gun control laws.

We need social programs because them evil Republicans don't care about women, and children, and so forth.

We need to save the planet=fear mongering.

We need to control them evil banks-fear mongering.

We need to control them evil corporations-fear mongering.

Wall Street is evil-fear mongering.

The party of fear ?

Starts with a D and ends with an S and sounds an aweful lot of Democrats!.

Quick Vote Democrat the 'saviors' of the republic!

I don't think so been paying attention to the last 6 years haven't seen any solutions, just bigger problems,more power, and the usual deflection tactics of blaming the people who are not controlling 2/3's of goverment.

Like Cruz.

Pretty sure it is illegal to bomb the hell out of countries like Yemen, and Libya, and give 'aid and comfort' for this nations 'declared' enemies them 'terrorists' in place like Syria.

And run guns and such to criminals south of the border.

Yeah 'lawlessness' is SOP for this admin.
edit on 10-1-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

FarleyWayne

reply to post by Flatfish

Here are just a few of the mixed-nuts our great state has chosen to currently represent them in Washington;

Ted Cruz
Louie Gohmert
Steve Stockman
Joe Barton
Blake Farenthold
etc...etc...etc..

I for one, am a Texan who is anything but proud of those currently serving as representatives of my great state. But then I'd expect nothing less from a state that has been gerrymandered to the extent that we have here.

I'll soon to be voting for TEXAS' U.S. Senators:

1. U.S. Senator (Republican) Ted Cruz
2. U.S. Representative (Republican) Steve Stockman ... (
don't let the door hit you on the way out Mr. U.S. Senator (Republican) John Cornyn ).

Glad to see that you WOULD "expect nothing less" ... from a 'NATIVE' TEXAN

edit on 10-1-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

So you as a "native Texan" would rather vote for a Canadian and a guy from Michigan. Nice way to back your fellow Texans like Stockman who is a native.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the Ted Cruz hot air balloon is still in Washington.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

Yep - this coming from a nut job like cruze should be an indicator Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Which he isn't of course - but come one - taking cruze seriously?? That's the sign of a weak mind!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

All presidents are to be considered dangerous and terrifying when it comes to the secrecy that surrounds them or let say they surround themselves while doing dealings with the shadow government.

As I was watching lately the history channel and the most dangerous presidents of all that even may have been the one that established the shadow government under the excuse of the cold war and a possible nuclear fall out was Reagan, until this days his plans of establishing a shadow government without votes or having a congress is still debated in around.

He even have drills of those in the shadow government that were to take over the nation in case of an nuclear attack and those drill were done in Washington often to make sure that those members of the unconstitutional new government to take over were safe.

The things that presidents and their cabals "cabinets of close and personal appointees" have in storage for us and plan for us without we even knowing after the facts.

Interestingly that is why after Reagan I keep a close watch over that kind of people that the presidents surround himself this days with, because you will never know when they will take over in the name of a catastrophe in order to preserve democracy.

Sadly no democracy exist without the voice of the people.

edit on 11-1-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You're lucky you only think of Obama and maybe Reagan. Although how one can make the leap from Hollywood to politics seems more like a 'cosmetic acceptable face' was chosen by the real power behind the Presidency simply to puppet the job.

In the UK we have at least two, Blair and our spinning current one, whom we can never tell which way his is actually facing.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You may need to blow this up to read it. But Cruz isn't the only
one saying these things.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

It is not like the same thing wasn't said about Dubya Bush.

However, I share your sentiment. Unlike Bush who I thought was just a bumbling idiot, THIS GUY is smart. He knows what reactions his actions will cause and still continues.

He did everything that Bush did and more... only Obama makes it sound like gospel and looks at the camera like "you should know better"

This.

He is dangerous because he's as bad as Bush (worse, actually) and most people don't care. He's worse because he's smarter, knows what he's doing and pretends he isn't doing anything. Bush pretty much just flaunted everything he was doing and everyone cared because they were looking for a reason to hate him and found it in spades. The same people loved Obama right off the bat and never looked for any reason to dislike him. When the evidence of his misdeeds does pop up, they pretend it isn't there, that it's malicious lies spread by his political enemies or that he doesn't have any control over anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And LaRouche is supposed to show what..that cruze is sane?? Really?? Since when did 2 wingnuts being stupid suddenly be the threshold for them not being stupid?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
He is a god damn puppet

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

TDawgRex

I would say that he wanted to become a Constitutional lawyer so that he could figure out ways to subvert it.

He must have learned well as he is still in office even though his admin has so many other things that have brought down others. But yet, they are still there. Like a tick on the groin. Sucking our blood.

To be effective in battle, one must know his enemy...boy, he must have studied hard, gotta give him that much at least!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And LaRouche is supposed to show what.

You should have stopped right there rather than leaving yourself open.
But I do have respect for you Gaul so just know that I was pointing
out that there's more than one. Nut bags, whatever. If you ask me their
all psychos and fall short of real human beings. You may have cataracts if
you can't see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join