It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama is lawless ... “dangerous and terrifying.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

AUSTIN, Texas (CBS Houston/AP) — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has told a conservative conference that President Barack Obama is lawless, providing the right wing rhetoric that makes him so popular in his home state.

The conservative Republican laid out his reasoning for why he thinks the president is “dangerous and terrifying.”

According to the Statesman, Cruz also slammed the POTUS for what he referred to as a pattern of “lawlessness on a breathtaking scale.”

SOURCE
-
Disclosure: I MUST agree.

Is that because I'm from TEXAS too
... ( oh well, I am who I am ).
edit on 10-1-2014 by FarleyWayne because: ... add the SOURCE LINK.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

I would say that he wanted to become a Constitutional lawyer so that he could figure out ways to subvert it.

He must have learned well as he is still in office even though his admin has so many other things that have brought down others. But yet, they are still there. Like a tick on the groin. Sucking our blood.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It is not like the same thing wasn't said about Dubya Bush.

However, I share your sentiment. Unlike Bush who I thought was just a bumbling idiot, THIS GUY is smart. He knows what reactions his actions will cause and still continues.

He did everything that Bush did and more... only Obama makes it sound like gospel and looks at the camera like "you should know better"

How does he stay so skinny??? Is he smoking crack?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ted Cruz (who's wife is a VP of Goldman Sachs) may be another republican sock puppet, but at least in this case, what he's saying is correct. Let's see what he says when there's a republican president in office pulling exactly the same crap.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Once the campaign ended he was lost.

The man can deliver one hell of a speech.

But indeed, the Emperor has no clothes...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by MALBOSIA

Actually, there's been talk in the black community that Obama has "the slims" (slang for the AIDS virus). It may be just malicious gossip, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He will gone in 2016 and we will hardly mention him, but Bush jr will remain the worst president in the history of US.Pain and consequences from that shmuck will never dissapear.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

That could explain Michelle as well.

It is either crack, meth, AIDS, or maybe that is how he is made to give those outrageous speeches... If he doesn't deliver, the SS won't feed him or his wife. Poor fools. Their heads look like its on steroids compared to there bodies.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

We'll see. I think history will record Obama as the worst followed closely by Dubya, then Carter, Hoover...etc, etc.

But only time will tell. Personally I think he his the worst ever and that the repercussions of what he is enacting in office will have far longer lasting results than what Dubya started. He is not only doubling down on policies that Dubya started but is enacting quite a few of his own.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Respect your opinion, different opinions are ok.You are right , time will tell but im pretty much convinced that Dubya is far away on the top.Yesterday someone mention Jeb Bush for 2016 elections.I'm vomiting when i hear that name.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Not just the worst. The way things are going he could be the LAST SITTING POTUS. I cannot picture America even as soon as 2016. Who knows what is going to happen down there shortly.

If H1N1 or some other engineered BS breaks out in full force, while Obamacare has everyone's insurance all F'ed up...

Who knows what history is going to say about the US after Obama. It is still unclear who will be writing history in 2016.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The government shutdown was nothing more than a test to gauge public reaction and strength of political will.

There are a thousand ways to skin a cat, but only a few good ones. They're looking for efficiency.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I too am from Texas, native born as a matter of fact and I think Ted Cruz is a bona-fide nut job of the highest order, following right in the footsteps of his father. Furthermore, Texas has no shortage of them! Wasn't Bush 43 from here too?

Here are just a few of the mixed-nuts our great state has chosen to currently represent them in Washington;

Ted Cruz
Louie Gohmert
Steve Stockman
Joe Barton
Blake Farenthold
etc...etc...etc..

I for one, am a Texan who is anything but proud of those currently serving as representatives of my great state. But then I'd expect nothing less from a state that has been gerrymandered to the extent that we have here.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Aids, meth, crack?!

Srly?

How about, he's got the genes that afford him to stay skinny throughout his lifespan.

You never seen skinny people that don't go plump as they age?

LOL!!

edit on 10-1-2014 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

FissionSurplus

reply to post by MALBOSIA

Actually, there's been talk in the black community that Obama has "the slims" (slang for the AIDS virus). It may be just malicious gossip, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

Have you seen Nancy Reagan? She seems to get skinnier as she gets older. Obviously, the woman has AIDS.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by xavi1000

We'll see. I think history will record Obama as the worst followed closely by Dubya, then Carter, Hoover...etc, etc.

But only time will tell. Personally I think he his the worst ever and that the repercussions of what he is enacting in office will have far longer lasting results than what Dubya started. He is not only doubling down on policies that Dubya started but is enacting quite a few of his own.

Presidents are puppets. disclaimer,

Once someone/country is broke. It is MUCH harder to regain wealth. ----> Bush BANKRUPTED this country
Saying you will end the wars and Gitmo ----> not near as bad as STARTING them (under LIES)
Patriot Act --- > started that ball rolling too. (in other words, let the TYRANNY genie out of the bottle)

SO, how is Obama EVEN in the same category..? His Grandfather didn't funnel money to the Nazi's (Prescott), His grandpa (Prescott) wasn;t swell pals with the Hinckley clan (guy who shot Reagan)..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

webedoomed

How about, he's got the genes that afford him to stay skinny throughout his lifespan.

Basketball maybe? I have never seen many plump guys playing that either. Kinda gets in the way of jumping.

Or, he eats well? And exercises regularly.

Oh that's right.. it is Obama. the dolts have to blame him for everything.

Did Abe Lincoln "have the slims".. I mean, he was pretty skinny.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Exactly!

I'm 31, and still hover in the 12-15% BF range. I think, for this reason alone, people assume I'm still mid 20's or earlier.

How about, I eat well, but not too much, drink tea religiously, and exercise as I see fit?

I don't drink sugary drinks, or consume processed foods.

NO crack, meth, or AIDS here~!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

HanzHenry
SO, how is Obama EVEN in the same category..? His Grandfather didn't funnel money to the Nazi's (Prescott), His grandpa (Prescott) wasn;t swell pals with the Hinckley clan (guy who shot Reagan)..

That was 1939...also Hinckley was more facinate by the movie 'Taxi Driver' and not associated.

My grandfather sold scrap metal to Japan prior to the war, Japan bought every ounce of it...later only to fight them in the 8th Army all over the Pacific...was he anti US?

W.C. Fields put $100k in German banks because of the investment potential (which was a great deal of money at the time) and made a fortune.

The US had no intention of going to war with the Nazi's, isolationism is something FDR had to deal with until Pearl Harbour; hence 'Lend-Lease' to the Brits

In 1936 there were huge Nazi rallies beginning in New York (for example)...

MG

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
comments removed- there is no reasoning with any of these people.

edit on 10-1-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join