It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the 'F...' are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

You are correct that the odds are small, but it is still possible. She could be a cousin or a friend of your wife, someone your wife stays in touch with from time to time.

Most people remember me, and while most people change, apparently I have not changed too much to be unrecognizable. You might have the same problem, you either haven't changed that much, or there is something about you that makes it easy for people to recall.

Once, I was walking down the street doing some shopping in a town that I had not been in for 15 years and ran into an uncle I had only met ONE time, once in my entire life, but he knew EXACTLY who I was! While I am sitting there thinking who on earth is this man, he knew everything about me.

It CAN happen and apparently does with frightening regularity. At least to me anyway.

You just have to say, I have a godawful memory, I am very sorry, but can you remind me your name. When its someone you should have known, like family members, you just say wow, you have changed! lol... If its someone you only ran into a couple of times, then you don't have to say anything other than you couldn't remember their name.

Its when their name doesn't ring a bell that you just have to fake it because apparently you were memorable to them for whatever reason!

edit on 11-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join