It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok what really happened here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Im 54, when I was 15 a group of us got off the school bus and were on a bit of waste land where car garages were, everyday we would get off the bus at 4.20pm and have a smoke for 15 mins then be home for 5pm

This day we had just lit up 4 boys and 2 girls, then one boy said " Mary is that your dad heading this way"

Yes it is; we all scrambled to put the smokes out and when the man got us to us he said nothing about the smoking.

He said very loud MARY get home now you mum needs you, mary said Im just saying cherrio to my friends (us).

Mary now he shouted, Mary said bye and ran down the road.

The rest of us said' she is for it, he must have seen us smoking, fck hope he does not tell my dad.

Mary was not at school the next day but what we got told you could have knocked us down with a feather.

Mary got home and all her aunts and uncles were in the house and Mary said "dad said you wanted to see me mum, thinking she was in trouble for smoking*

Oh Mary your dad died this morning after you left for school' we thought it best to leave you in school for the rest of the day.

Exact time of Death was 10.45 am yet we all saw and heard him at 4.25pm later on the day.

Now I dont know about life after death of brains shutting down and all the rubbish spoke by so called experts.

Im just telling you that happened' so make of it what you want. This was in Scotland.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not denying your account or anything, but wouldn't this serve better purpose in the Paranormal Studies forum instead of the Conspiracies in Religions forum? I really fail to see how this is a conspiracy involving religion.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

so make of it what you want.

And isn't this what we all do anyway?
Thanks for relating your experience pavmas. It's a grand tale.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I thought about that then decided this was the best place.

Because I was a catholic and at a catholic school as all us us were.

Priests and nuns would tell us all about the rules of God etc, a God that no one had seen.

Yet when we told them this the said it was our imagination and then move on to prayers to a god we had never seen.

So why don't churches and their priests talk about peoples REAL expierences and continue to harp on about a god.

Either there is no god and life exists after death without god, and when you witness this they make it out you imagined it or they laugh at you.
Why.
So I think this is the proper place for this subject

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Another thing, billions of people talk and pray to god each day, but if you said God talked to you then you are put on medication.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

You see this is the kind of thing you get' Terry I don't know you but I told you what happened to me and you call me a liar.
Tale
noun
1a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted:
a delightful children’s tale
tales of witches and warlocks
she enjoyed hearing others tell their tales
a lie.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

But you never pointed that out in your OP. To me, the OP reads like any other ghost story you can find on the internet. You made no mention of the church, your involvement in it, or what they tell you to believe and not to believe. In fact, I would never have known you were attending school at a catholic school until you said something in your followup post. I would have just assumed you were attending a public school like the majority of all other children.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've heard similar stories. Although mine were second hand, from family members like my dad.

I think these things happen, and I'm learning new things lately, science things and the possibility it is real, has become a lot bigger these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

fair enough
but if we had saw Jesus then this would be the proper place, but i have not saw jesus or god I saw mary's father.

Ive only heard stories of jesus and God.

my seeing Mary's father was real. Should the nuns not had us pray to Mary's father

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe it could have been a family friend or relative who resembled her dad, remember you were doing something you all could have got in trouble for and your paranoia may have attributed to thinking it was her dad, that's really the only non paranormal explanation I can think of

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you believe in life after death, then these things are possible. Who is to say that God doesn't allow people to say good-bye?

I know that the night before my grandmother passed, both my aunt and my mom had a very vivid dream of my grandfather who had passed some years previously walking through the wheat fields of the family farm. They both felt very comforted by it. As my aunt later said, she felt better because she knew it was going to be OK because dad was coming for mom.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Duracell

Oh behave, would Mary say ok dad' if it was someone who looked like her dad, would we say is that your Dad Mary, would someone who looked like her dad say get home now Mary.

You sound like that Nun in my school.

At Easter she told me and the class about how Jesus was seen after his death when he had risen.

I said hold on, this was 2000 year ago, i told you this happend 2 months ago to me and my mates and you laughed at us and said it was imagination.

Now you expect us to believe that happened 2000 years ago and was real because you read it in a book, we are here getting an education how many of these people that saw Jesus could read and write.

Now I'm laughing at you. I was given six of the best by the headmaster, for those that don't understand' six of the best is where they used to beat you to not argue with what they told you.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Duracell

I never stuck a label on it calling it paranormal, I just said this actually happened, but people accept Christ rose, Im saying yeah that could have happened because it happened to us, but we are called liars, imagination all sorts.

maybe the disciples were imagining it, lets face it they would have been a lot more terrified if the Romans did to them what they did to Jesus.

We would have just got a telling off for smoking.

So actually ours is more believable if you are suggesting fear.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As I said this did happen, but Im not saying there is life after death, It was Marys father, I had seen him many times, Mary said it was her father, ( She had seen him many times) so no chance it was anyone else.

Here is what I believe may have happened..

On his death bed he may have worried about Mary not being there.
His thoughts were so intense that as he died they maifested lated on that day.

All thoughts are electric impulses and electricity does not die.

So at the time of his death he could have thought if only I could tell Mary to get home and that thought was released at the exact time he died

The thought was delivered to Mary.

We watched Mary run up the road and never saw what happened to him we thought he walked off, if we had watched him we might have saw him dissapear, but he walked round the side of the garage after he told mary go home now.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

You got off the bus at 4:20 to smoke with Mary?

I just find the time, action, and name very peculiar with an almost innuendo vibe.

Oh and I forgot to mention you were in a wasteland too?
edit on 10-1-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

In Scotland at the end of each housing scheme you have wasteland that they rent out to householders to place a garage there as like above.

Her name was Mary, nothing strange in that as its a popular name in the UK and really popular with catholics.

4.20pm ? done know why you think the time strange as we got out of school at 4pm so it would be about 4.20pm

Having a smoke at the garages is best place not to get caught.

I don't really know where you are heading with your post.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm not trying to uproot your thread but those are drug related phrases here in America and I wasn't sure if you were joking earlier but you don't seem to be so my apologies.

The name Mary, the time 4:20 and your reference to a wasteland is terms used when smoking a certain plant. If you catch what I mean.

I have an Great Aunt who witnessed her dead brother, my Great Uncle, a week before she passed away. He told her everything was fine after death and he's waiting for her. The same man and their deceased son was said to have also appeared to his ex wife days before she passed and they said the same to her. I didn't witness the events myself but the story has made it's rounds through the family as you can imagine.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I love hearing about such experiences! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

pavmas
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

You see this is the kind of thing you get' Terry I don't know you but I told you what happened to me and you call me a liar.
Tale
noun
1a fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted:
a delightful children’s tale
tales of witches and warlocks
she enjoyed hearing others tell their tales
a lie.

No Pavmas, that is what you got.

By your definition "tale" can be a true story imaginatively recounted. This was my intent on using that word. The word "story" might have been misconstrued in the same manner. My reply's intent was to thank you for the "yarn"? No you could miss interpret my intent there also. But back to your topic.

Recently I have been finding posts here on ATS where people make attempts to prove or demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt, strange experiences and encounters with pages of reference and quotes etc. All of that added stuff, to my mind, offers little if any proof of the validity of the point.

When I came upon your post, I found it refreshing. No proof. Take it or leave it. My reply was to say that this is what we all do anyway. Interpret and evaluate according to our own experiences and outlooks in almost any event. Just as you did in your interpretation of my use of the word 'tale'.

A month or so ago, I posted a thread called "Nuts and Bolts". It's intent was exactly like yours above. Just to relay an experience to the community. If you read it, you will find that, just like your recounting, there is no proof. Nothing more than a tale (a true story imaginatively recounted) for those who wish to listen.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm guessing that your 'smoke' was quite a bit stronger than you were used to. Maybe your dealer laced it with a bit of keef as a bit of frequent buyers reward?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join