It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have been getting weird sights & feelings lately

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

Well I truly wish you all the best. I can offer no help in what you might be experiencing.
Let's hope it is something that is not untoward.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok, I tried to meditate Saturday morning, and Sunday morning....didn't go to well with the kids asking for breakfast every 5 seconds...loll. So obviously didn't work this time. I will keep trying.

I can't wait to get ahead a little so I can post my progress, but patience is a virtue or something like that right?

Thanks again for all the advice guys and gals, much apreciated! I will give it a go again tonight before the hockey game....I will try sitting on a lazyboy....might keep me awake longer than lying down in bed...who knows!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

This is the thread you wanted, thanks for looking.

My Personal Meditations/Thought Experiments

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Teye22
Ok, I tried to meditate Saturday morning, and Sunday morning....didn't go to well with the kids asking for breakfast every 5 seconds...loll. So obviously didn't work this time. I will keep trying.

I can't wait to get ahead a little so I can post my progress, but patience is a virtue or something like that right?

Thanks again for all the advice guys and gals, much apreciated! I will give it a go again tonight before the hockey game....I will try sitting on a lazyboy....might keep me awake longer than lying down in bed...who knows!

I can understand how it might be difficult to meditate with children running around, but the way I see it, children running around could be a meditation in itself. I look at meditation sometimes as keen observation, paying very close attention to detail, recognizing that detail is just an illusion, and imagining the illusion real.

Try not to let attempting meditation become frustrating for you, and reduce your expectations for results from it. Keep practicing, and you will achieve results, although those results will be your own, and different from anyone else's experience.

Godspeed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join