It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They knew it all along: Shape and size of Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I already showed how you can put exactly 18 copies of The New Jerusalem along the perimeter of the earth. And what do you know? The width of The New Jerusalem is nearly exactly 10% of the perimeter or circumference of Mars. How's that for a bloody coincidence?!?

As you see, you can fit almost exactly 10 New-Jerusalems along the perimeter of Mars, missing by a mere 0.4% or 1.44° and there you go. Funnynumbers again.
edit on 14-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: updated pic

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

And what do you know, The same goes with Venus. You can place a total of 17 New Jerusalems along it's perimeter.

How's that for a bloody miracle?!? How could John the Scribe know this where he was sitting at the island Patmos? Looks to me like a bloody obvious coincidence that seems to have gone unnoticed for the most part, I mean look at it for Heaven's sake? Looks to me "the new Jerusalem" is the key-stone to the solar system.

ETA: A thing, a spaceship that when attatched to any of said planets, you can fix the planets orbits to make for instance Mars more inhabitable. By anchoring this box to the planet and do the gravity magic. It's huge!

Here is wisdom... And here be dragons!
edit on 14-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: here be dragons

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It is all codes.

There is an occult story there are 12 Enlightened Beings that will gather 12,000 disiples here on Earth during the Ages and bring them to Heaven, these supposedly are the 144,000 (12*12,000=144,000) sealed mentioned in Revelation 7.

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
-Revelation 7

-MM
edit on 15-12-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Yes and as far as I can see, 36 and 666 are both "good numbers". 616 is a code for the fake Latinised Jesus or rather IESVS who is the the supposed main character in the Gospel. But strip the Gospel for all commentary and leave only the spoken word, "Jesus" isn't called Jesus at all, but rather Hoseannan ben Davud, and he rejects the idea that he is the "Messiah of the Scribes" proving it by referring to his family name and how he is a mere son of David, not the Messiah of the Scribes whom David calls Lord.

The traditional Gematria or Hebrew numeric value of the Latin name IESVS is 616, while 666 fulfils the prophecy involved, since all humans are directly related to 666 and 36 via our anatomy and the "classical geometric doctrine of space and time".

To top it all, his father seem to be no other than Caesarion, the sole heir of Rome through his father Julius Caesar and Egypt and Greece via his mother Cleopatra. Caesarion chose to go under radar as his parents were assassinated taking the name Joseph (proper) and marrying into Jewish royalty through Mary, which is an Egyptian name which means Beloved. It sort of puts the life and fate of this son of David into perspective.
edit on 15-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
- Numbers 21:8

Snake on the Pole is called the Nehushtan (or Nohestan).

Is Jesus the Nehushtan ? Is the Nehushtan pole the same cross that Jesus was crusified on? is there a connection to the snake in the Tree of Knowledge in Eden? Is the Nehushtan pole the Sephirot?

Did you know "Seraphim" means "fiery serpent" ? Who is the fiery serpent that Isaiah sees in the Temple? Is it Jesus?

In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. 2 Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory."
- Isaiah 6:2

-MM

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Well, firstly, snakes smell fear, and nearly all humans fear snakes. The Nachoshtan (or some other vocalisation) was a simple tool with a practical function that was put together when Moses' caravan suddenly found themselves in a snakepit. Snakes don't usually attack humans, but like I said, they smell fear, and they react to it in one of two ways, either it runs away, or it strikes. If you are threatened by snakes, simply stopping and looking up at some point above you, will likely give the snakes on the ground safe passage under their enemies' (that would be us humans) radars and they would most likely just go about with their own business. So basically, it was a snake-fear-passifyer.

Apart from that, there is some unspoken Midrash in this regard, for as you point out, the scribes turned this thing into prophecy, and our LORD nearly died. Bastards.
edit on 15-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: tan

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No, there is something much deeper here; I suspect is all the same story - just told in different ways.

-MM

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

You got me on that one --
I understood that Eratosthenes calculations of the circumference of the world was 25,000 English miles and that it is actually 24901 English miles..

A Roman Stadia is the same as a Furlong which is what the KJV bible uses. The New Jerusalem is said to measure 12,000 (Stadia) Furlongs cubed. There are 8 Furlongs to 1 English mile. That would be that the New Jerusalem would be 1,500 English miles cubed. I come up with 1/16.666--- Where did I go wrong?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The, really, fundamentalist doctrine all Christians seem to live in atonement to-- that says Jesus had to die as atonement for our sins-- is the doctrine John the Scribe refers to as the Beast and Babylon. Jeshuah bar Abba was called Jesus. "Jesus" was named Hoseannan ben Davud. Get it?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Yes, there is a major error in the OP about the size and numbers used, because of different ways to calculate the stade. I correct this a bit later along the way, so please carry on reading a few posts after the OP where I sort out some of the errors in the OP.

==> The image below here and www.abovetopsecret.com... just above here shows the actual proportions of the New Jerusalem, the Earth and our nearest neighbours in space, Mars and Venus. I am amazed noone has noticed this obvious relation between the City and the planets. This cannot be chance or random. It's proof of... what ever is up there.

ETA: Using the Roman Stade which is 185 meters, the City equals 1/18th of Earth's circumference, 1/10th of Mars', and 1/17th of Venus, as exact as you can get it. Coincidence, my arse. He's coming to spank us. Just as expected.

edit on 15-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ETA + 666

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The Greek geographer Pytheas around 400 bc. used a Gnomon and measured the shadow cast by the sun at noon, the further north he went the longer the shadow. All his measurements were then number crunched by the Greek mathematicians , and they came up with a pretty good map of Britain, although Scotland leaned a bit to the right. Probably for the lack of sun at noon. This must prove that they not only knew the earth was round. But could also adjust the length of the shadow for the various months of the year during his voyage. Which suggests they knew the earth wobbled forty degrees in its orbit.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

That little difference qualifies as "egg-shaped"?

Ever seen a turtle egg?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If you account for variations in sea-level over the past few millennia, the old maps are sometimes intriguingly accurate. The stoneage is happening right now, just as all other eras and ages and paradigms. It all happens right here, on this very spot. There is really just one consciousness and one now, it's just that everything is interpreted subjectively and time can be handled much like an object or a construct you can move about and move about in.
edit on 15-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Regardless if the earth is a perfect sphere or not, your diagram doesn't create a circle anyways. That is a 21 sided hexagon. What you are doing is the equivalent of trying to say that pi equals 22/7.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

The, really, fundamentalist doctrine all Christians seem to live in atonement to-- that says Jesus had to die as atonement for our sins-- is the doctrine John the Scribe refers to as the Beast and Babylon. Jeshuah bar Abba was called Jesus. "Jesus" was named Hoseannan ben Davud. Get it?

If you are thinking of "Hosianna son of David" that the crowed shouted when Jesus entered Jerusalem, then "Hosianna" only means a "Saviour" that comes from the House of David (The Davidic line). This was because the Messiah that the Jews were waiting for was propheticed to come from the Davidic line.

-MM

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That would be a matter of design. Besides, the New Jerusalem isn't 1/21th, but 1/18th. Like I have pointed out there is a major flaw in the OP. I fix that later on.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ok... an 18 sided hexagon. It still isn't a circle. In fact, with your correction you just made the shape even LESS of a circle since calculus states that the gaps between tangent lines needs to be smaller not larger to correctly approximate a curve.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok... an 18 sided hexagon. It still isn't a circle. In fact, with your correction you just made the shape even LESS of a circle since calculus states that the gaps between tangent lines needs to be smaller not larger to correctly approximate a curve.

I am aware of that, but I still fail to see your point. It's a matter of perception and design, and stuff like how they will anchor this structure to the planet. For all we know it follows the ground, not cutting into it. It doesn't actually say the sides are straight. I expect this structure to be an architectural wonder. Not just a box.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes, there is a major error in the OP about the size and numbers used, because of different ways to calculate the stade. I correct this a bit later along the way, so please carry on reading a few posts after the OP where I sort out some of the errors in the OP.

You are amazing Utnapisitim. Yes I see your point and had never seen this explained before. Coincidence? I hardly think so. Not accidental by any stretch is it? Apostle John certainly had to have known the world was not flat don't you think? Your perception of John sitting in his little corner of the world being told this secret is almost unbelievable.
Good post - Enjoyed that tremendously.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

It surprises me that the New Jerusalem needs a wall 144 cubits thick. It hardly seems to be a free place to live with walls like that. Why is it supposed to need walls at all?

The New Jerusalem is the kingdom of God (heaven) and has three guarded gates on each side of the city. One will have to have the proper credentials to enter the city. The city is resting on the new earth (world) of which we are not told the size. Outside of New Jerusalem are human people who were not given the chance to live their lives and accept God. These are the little ones of unaccountable age in flesh and blood who have been aborted or murdered or mentally challenged. They are given 100 years to live and then die and be judged. That will complete the purpose of God's human family.

The 65th chapter of Isaiah and Revelation to John brings to light this doctrine. It is a good study. Most people will not accept this because it entails a deep study of both the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek manuscripts. I was taught this doctrine over 70 years ago as a youngster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join