It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Files on Israeli Nuclear Smuggling Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

the letter written by the 77 year-old mamWashington, U.S.A. — The following is being released by the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy – The FBI partially declassified and released files linking Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to a nuclear technology smuggling ring that targeted the United States. The declassified files are now publicly available online at www.IRmep.org...

FBI agents interviewed indicted American smuggler Richard Kelly Smyth on April 16-17, 2002, at the U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles. The secret interview report details how during trips to Israel Smyth’s handler placed him in contact with Benjamin

Israel has been caught many times trying to smuggle, sell or trade US technology, weapons and top secret devices to other nations, unfortunately the MSM protects Israel from any news related to their betrayal of the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Terrorists just doing what they do best.
With all of the crap the terrorists regime of israel has done to the U.S. and we defend them and want to wipe out their age old foes...
I say we declare war on the real terrorists, and cut their funding, and investigate and prosecute our dual citizenship lawmakers.
I'm not anti-Semitic, there are no semites in israel.
Not a jew hater either, I dislike all organized religion equally.
I am 100 percent anti israeli terrorist though.
How could anyone be surprised by the evil we read on these terrorists?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Israel has been caught many times trying to smuggle, sell or trade US technology, weapons and top secret devices to other nations,

You know what is worse than that is the fact the US keeps letting it happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You know what is worse than that is the fact the US keeps letting it happen.

Paid off/Blackmailed politicians and a total control of the mainstream media can do these sorts of things, ya know?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I think that the USG is actively helping. But how can we lambast others for pursing nukes if it open knowledge that we gave Israel nukes? Hence, the smuggling cover-up if it was ever brought to light.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Israel has been caught many times trying to smuggle, sell or trade US technology, weapons and top secret devices to other nations, unfortunately the MSM protects Israel from any news related to their betrayal of the US.

And ?

What Israel the 'only' country that steals or smuggles US technology ?

Nope I can name a half dozen other countries that for some odd reason doesn't seem to rate of the fake outrage meter.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is a good thread I will be reading the documents later tonight.

Lets not get too carried away and start talking hate. Hate does not end Hate, infact it only makes it worse. That is what brings us down as humans there is too much hate in this world why can't people just respect one another.

Also there are plenty of things that Canada and the USA have done that are SOOOOOOO much worse then that.

Also, how do we go from talking about governments to talking about religon (sorry that last part is not directed at the OP but at the first poster). Religon should be left out of this it is a problem with governments.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

but Israel is our FRIEND .... unshakable bond..right..LOL

Israel only cares about Israel

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And ?

After 60 years of Russia stealing technology. You know that is how they actually got the bomb.

Then after the last 30 years of China stealing technology.

I am all fresh out of give a crap.

top topics

join