It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Story Of How Leopard Diabolo Became Spirit - Anna Breytenbach, "Animal Communicator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi there peeps...

I stumbled across this very very intriguing video this morning. It is a short clip out of a full length documentary called The Animal Communicator. It is about a leopard a bit harshly named as Diabolo.. He was rescued by an ex policeman turned conservationist named Jurg Olsen. Jurg and his wife Karen set up the Jukani Predator Park a home for abused big cats in 2005.

Blurb from youtube..

What if you could talk to animals and have them talk back to you? Anna Breytenbach has dedicated her life to what she calls interspecies communication. She sends detailed messages to animals through pictures and thoughts. She then receives messages of remarkable clarity back from the animals. In this section, Anna transforms a deadly snarling leopard into a relaxed content cat.The amazing story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit...

This is the first full length documentary film on the art of animal communication. Nominated for Best Long Documentary, Best Director of "Jade Kunlun" Awards of 2012 World Mountain Documentary Festival of Qinghai China.

Jurg certainly seems to have a good relationship with his cats. However there one big cat that he had in his care and after 6 months he did not know what to do with him...

Meet Diabolo. He had been rescued from a European Zoo where he had been abused... Which in turn made him suspicious and vicious towards humans. He did not move around much preferring to stay in his night shelter and snarling at anyone who came near..

Such a beautiful creature...

The lady presenting this short clip from the full length documentary thought this would be a perfect opportunity to bring in Anna Breytenbach.

Anna is a professional animal communicator who has received advanced training through the Assisi International Animal Institute in California, USA and has been practising for 12 years in South Africa, Europe and the USA with domestic and wild animals. Her conservation experience includes working with cheetahs, lions, wolves, baboons and elephants in educational and rehabilitation programmes. Anna's goal is to raise awareness and advance the relationships among humans and other species, on both the personal and spiritual levels.

Anna's website

Seemingly this lady can telepathically communicate with animals and receive remarkably clear responses. And after having watched the video. It was obvious that some sort of communication was happening. Anna had received no information or history about Diabolo. And Jurg was shocked when Anna had said that Diabolo was wondering what had happened to the two cubs in the pen next to him at his old zoo. Other than the leopard telling Anna this information there was no other way she could have known...

Quite something really. The change in this animals behaviour by the afternoon was wonderful. And the best part they renamed him Spirit..!
Maybe she is on to something here...? As an avid animal lover myself I have had many experiences with communicating with animals. But never really thought about the possible telepathic connections.

I might try it out with my dogs....

Peace
Fluff

edit on 10-1-2014 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Really really cool and touching. Great post.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Thank you fluff.. a lovely video. I do not really understand how she communicated with the leopard though and what a lovely beast it was..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Glad you enjoyed it.. I am not entirely sure how she did it either. And I am yet to watch the full length documentary about it. I am sure there will be answers in it...

top topics

join