It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harrowing footage captures the moment a plane crashed off Hawaii killing the woman who published Oba

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was under the impression she died of a heart attack ( yea i know
) but when you think about it, a plane crash is a good time to have a heart attack isn't it?

Besides, if you really want to get all into a conspiracy on this one then ask yourself why the other people were on the plane with her in the first place considering it was leaving a sanctuary for lepers.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

What I find the weirdest is that she clung to the deputy and then just let go. The deputy does nothing because he's busy filming, or what? Was she just a really horrible boss? Did the deputy want her job? I mean, it doesn't have to be the illuminati that takes her out for it to be a conspiracy. All it takes is motive and opportunity.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If somebody wanted ot kill her, why would they do it this way? And if it was their intention to kill her, thye did terrible seeing as most of the passengers survived. They were incredibly lucky she died while all the others survived. And if somebody onboard killed her, I can think of a million better ways to do it. And who says she has to be killed if the trail of evidence is already destroyed?

Same kind of thing with 9/11. Why would our government shoulder a huge burden like this just to get the country into war? They exposed themselves numerous times to discovery. It seems there're far better options out there to get the nation into war with an enemy. Say, for example, like manipulating the enemy? Again, same thing with the JFK assassination. If the government or somebody wanted to kill him, why did they wait until he was in a presidential motorcade on dealey plaza in full view of hundreds of people and camaras? If they wanted to kill him, they should have done it in a less public place. It makes far more sense a common citizen such as Lee Harvey Oswald would wait until the president was visiting his hometown and exposed to gunfire while passing by. Common citizens do not have easy access to the president like big criminal organizations might have.

Very very likely she died of a heart attack or something similar because of the tremendous strained. It was an airplane crash after all.
edit on 10-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No doubt but what they will retrieve the aircraft and determine what was the case for the failure. In perspective, the aircraft was brought down by some mechanical problem and not the usual pilot error. That is defying the odds I suspect.

I have no problem imaging that the other folks could have been deemed "collateral damage" in the event that all would parish. Could it be that her death was a lucky fluke for the instigators of a sabotage?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

dfens

What I find the weirdest is that she clung to the deputy and then just let go. The deputy does nothing because he's busy filming, or what? Was she just a really horrible boss? Did the deputy want her job? I mean, it doesn't have to be the illuminati that takes her out for it to be a conspiracy. All it takes is motive and opportunity.

That seems to be a fairly common thing that happens to people in the water - at some point they simply cannot hold on any more and "slip away" without a sound - you read about it all the time in other accidents and incidents - often from cold for example.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

dfens

It's all speculation without a copy of the autopsy report or cause of death. However I didn't find it weird at all that she was clinging to the aid and eventually just kinda let go and was unsponsored.. As others have pointed out, there is the possibility of internal injuries or internal bleeding. The result of either of those combined with exposure is going to be shock. Ice your body goes into shock the body will respond rapidly in a similar fashion to the symptoms she exhibited. Again, its speculation/ educated guessing but it definitely fits. Again, without the autopsy report its meaningless so hopefully that will be released at some point as it will clear up some thingss in my opinion. Shock could also explain why the aid wasn't very helpful as well but I agree it was a little off in my book as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If I was American I would start rallying to get Obama Impeeched. This is just sad that all these people who are just telling the truth to the general public end up dead.
This case is rediculous though, Why couldn't anyone save her? Wasn't there anyone appointed as security for her? If so they should be fired because they lived and she died.

All they Americans on ATS should come together and ask. nah, DEMAND that he be taken out of office instead of just talking about him. If no one actually does that then they them selves are just enabling Obama to do what he wants to silence people or to make and example of people.

Seriously that is the only way this will change. I truley am tired of hearing about how people don't like Obama but yet they do absolutly nothing about it.

DON'T AID HIM BY KEEPING HIM IN POWER, YOU ARE THE ONES THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UNITE AS ONE!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No conspiracy they will just photoshop another one...sorry she died.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

snypwsd

If I was American I would start rallying to get Obama Impeeched. This is just sad that all these people who are just telling the truth to the general public end up dead.

I'm confused, how does the death of the woman who validated the presidents birth certificate figure in to a potential impeachment because she was telling the truth? Her truth was that the president was born in Hawaii and was eligible to serve as President of the United States of America. You make it sound like she uncovered evidence that he wasn't eligible and they had her killed off to silence her. Or are you insinuating that she was in on the gag and they killed her because she knew the truth?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

snypwsd
If I was American I would start rallying to get Obama Impeeched.

What for? You must not realise you need a reason to do that....

This is just sad that all these people who are just telling the truth to the general public end up dead.

So Fuddy was telling the truth that Obama was born in the USA, and is qualified to be the POTUS....

Wasn't there anyone appointed as security for her?

Why would she need a security guard?

DON'T AID HIM BY KEEPING HIM IN POWER, YOU ARE THE ONES THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UNITE AS ONE!

So you think Obama should listen to a few whiners that do not like him....

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
No matter how ironclad a case is against something (like the birthed argument), I think a wonky death like that (everyone made it but her?) connected to a high profile incident or issue, is at least worth a second look. If anything, maybe the birthers killed her to make their story more plausible.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Definitely something fishy.

Loretta Fuddy: -Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy dies in small plane crash ; ‘Fuddy was at the center of controversy in the birth certificate controversy as she was the person who reportedly granted “an exception” to Barack Obama, allegedly witnessing the copying of Obama’s birth certificate and attested to its authenticity’ ; Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash ; Fuddy only one to die in plane crash ; Video.. Hawaii DOH Director Who “Certified” Obamas BC As Legit Dies In Plane Crash!! ; Engine Failure Blamed In Molokai Crash ; Kalaupapa Aircraft Wreckage to be Recovered, Under Investigation ; NTSB: Officials still trying to determine Fuddy’s cause of death ; Obama’s land in Hawaii as the NTSB investigates the cause of death; NTSB Chairman Deborah Hersmanis Obama appointee that only reports to Obama. NTSB Chair Hersman has been been accused of conflict of interest., compromsing her independence at the NTSB.—> Speculations:

1. NTSB allowed the evidence in both this Cessna engine failure and the one on Oct 21 very close to Molokai to be contaminated

2. The NTSB had found Cessna 208 engine failure in 2 cases in the previous 34 years, within 50 days and 25 miles there were another 2, and those 2 were not properly treated by Obama’s NTSB as a crime scene as mandated.

3. Engine failure itself actually occurred 9 miles north of where the plane landed in the Oct 21 incident, which puts it probably 10-15 miles away from Molokai.

4. Pilot Clyde Kawasaki has never been listed as a pilot of Makani Kai Air on their staff webpage, even though he has supposedly flown for them for the past 1-2 years (depending on the article). There are 2 staff web pages, and both have been updated within the last half a year – one in June, the other earlier this month.

5. Rchard Schuman, Makani Kai Air owner/CEO says the plane (which was photographed sinking while nearly fully-intact) fell apart in a week’s time 60-70 feet underwater because of the movement of the water banging the plane against the rocks but waves would have to have been much greater to affect the engine at that depth. If the engine had come apart from the plane during the salvage operations Schuman would certainly have said that. The fact that he tried to blame the engine’s removal on water says that the witnesses on the salvage team knew it hadn’t come apart during the lifting of the plane. ; Globe Magazine: Fuddy murdered for knowing where Obama was born ; NTSB: Hawaii plane floated 25 mins, then sank.; Was Fuddy involved with the SUBUD Cult? Obama a secret Subud sect member ; Founder of Subud cult: Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo; Alice Dewey, the great Indonesianist, as she liked to call herself, who spent something like 15 years on and off in Java as an anthropologist, researching javanese arts and crafts, and peasant marketing…Alice, the mentor of Stanley Ann Dunham who wrote her thesis (?) on the subject of Javanese blacksmithing…now lives permanently in Indonesia. ; Revealed: Inilah Wanita di Balik Bintang Mahaputera untuk Ibu Obama ; Subud, Obama and Laurel Canyon rock hits – a connection? ; As posted at little bit later in that thread, an earlier article at www.kitv.com... – with an original posting time of 8:25PM CST, which is 4:25pm HST – was titled “Breaking: Small Aircraft Crashed off Kalaupapa” with Twitterfeed as the source. That article says that the plane went down at about 3:45….within 40 minutes of the plane going down it was reported on the news, and within 55 minutes it was reported that there was one casualty. According to the timeline the NTSB is giving now (see www.freerepublic.com... ), help crews didn’t even ARRIVE to check out the condition of the victims until 80 minutes after the crash - or 5:05pm…. 40 minutes after the crash was reported in the news and 25 minutes after it was reported in the news that there was one casualty. If the NTSB timeline is believed the rescue workers still had to pass Fuddy by, check out others, go back to Fuddy and determine her to be dead, and report it to the news reporter. If that whole process took 30 minutes, then the NTSB timeline would have the news reporting one dead almost an hour before anybody would have determined and reported that. If the NTSB timeline is believed, a death from that plane crash was reported in the news before ANYBODY know that it had happened. IOW, if the NTSB timeline is believed there was SUPPOSED to be one person dead from that plane crash, and that outcome was reported before anybody was sure that had really happened.

The Obama Death List: A Staggering Account of Suspicious Deaths and ‘Working Theories’

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yup still seems odd, even if you remove the fact of who she was and what she might be tied to it still seems odd.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So what, exactly, are you claiming is the conspiracy here? It would appear that she actually supports the notion that Obama is genuinely allowed to be a US President, rather than the opposite and releasing info to that effect. In fact, she released the certificate after Obama's assistant, Judith Corley, requested it

Some people really do get things arse about face around here - to first prove a murder, you need a motive. What exactly is the motive here? Then you need a suspect, but without a motive you're pissing in the wind there. This is just another prime example of ATS'ers seeing a conspiracy in everything when, for the most part, there is none at all.

It is far for likely she died of shock or internal injuries. One minute she is responsive, the next she has passed out with no pulse. She was 65, so getting on a bit and to go through something like a plane crash, then plunged into the sea (which Hawaii or not is always going to be a shock) is going to take it's toll. She may well have had underlying health complaints (diagnosed or otherwise)

Just another case of idiots jumping to conclusions with zero thinking about what it is they are actually saying.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Hi Stu,

I think you may be missing the point. While she released the BC that is to show that Obama was born in Hawaii, there is much a conspiracy about the BC itself. A lot of people don't believe it was in-fact real. If this was the case, then she would be a "loose-end" and that would ultimately be reason for why she's gone. Maybe fear of her "coming clean" (if the BC wasn't real).

Again, I cannot say here nor there about it. I don't know but it is worthy of discussion and this is the place for that.

ETA: I don't think it's fair to be calling anyone idiots for questioning a story. Why would such a site exist if we didn't question things from time to time.
edit on 1/13/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
She was obviously silenced by the right before she could prove Obama was born in Hawaii. My money is on Glen Beck sabotaging the plane or his operatives while he was safely in a public place, however it could very well be Donald Trump as well. When will they stop these right wingers from taking our freedom and trashing our constitution?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

freakjive
A lot of people don't believe it was in-fact real. If this was the case, then she would be a "loose-end" and that would ultimately be reason for why she's gone. Maybe fear of her "coming clean" (if the BC wasn't real).

Except that her replacement could do exactly the same, also other officials in the DOH have also certified Obama's BC.... so why haven't they been killed? Also the clerk who actually printed the BC, what about them?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy

TorqueyThePig
Perhaps adrenaline helped her safely get out of the plane and into the life jacket. After that she succumbed from internal injuries. Bodies do weird things.
edit on 10-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

or perhaps she was drowned purposely

That must've been a weird request...

"Hey bud I've got just the job for ya, you're gonna get on this plane I rigged to crash, and if you just happen to get lucky and survive, I want you to kill this chick if she happens to survive too. You can never be too prepared right?"

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
She may have been assassinated by Potassium Chloride injection.

Leaves no trace.

Works in 5 minutes.

Air injection also works.

There are devices that don't use needles too.

In this case, the *evidence* would be lost at sea.

old tech

edit on Jan-13-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Except that her replacement could do exactly the same, also other officials in the DOH have also certified Obama's BC.... so why haven't they been killed? Also the clerk who actually printed the BC, what about them?

Do we know for certain that a "clerk" printed it ?

Do we know for certain that Fuddy's "replacement" would have actually seen the original card (or a "reasonable" facsimile) ?

Do we know for certain that Fuddy actually saw the original records?

Maybe she just did what she was "told" to do and say.

She may have been ready to sing like a canary.

Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join