It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harrowing footage captures the moment a plane crashed off Hawaii killing the woman who published Oba

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

A crash last month off Hawaii resulted in the death of state health official Loretta Fuddy, who released
President Obama's birth certificate

New footage taken by a passenger shows the crash as it happened

Fuddy was the only passenger to perish in the crash

She clung to her deputy during her final moments of life in the water but then let go and died while everyone else was saved

The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, either swam to shore or were rescued in the ocean
Officials blamed engine failure for the crash

Harrowing footage captures the moment a plane crashed off Hawaii killing the woman who published Obama's birth certificate

I'm not sure what to think of the footage. Why does the gentleman record? Why is he taking selfies?

I don't know the majority of members beliefs about this crash, but I do find it skeptical. While accidents do happen, why is she the only fatal victim? Seems there are many mysterious deaths of people involved in potential conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Fuddy was on the flight from Molokai to Oahu after visiting a state-run leper colony on the smaller Hawaiian island.
The incident occurred when the single engine of the 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan failed soon after it took off from Molokai and made its turn toward Honolulu, said Richard Schuman, owner of Makani Kai Air, operator of the plane.

Fuddy made it out of the sinking plane fine, but died after escaping.

In the water, Fuddy held hands with her deputy director Keith Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.

'He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket and he held her hand for some time,' the priest said. 'They were all floating together and she let go and there was no response from her.'

edit on 1/10/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Seems there are many mysterious deaths of people involved in potential conspiracies.

every one has to die sometime - any the only " mystery " surrounding many deaths - is the fact that they died - which is a rather circular argument

lets start with this caser - EXACTLY what is " mysterious " about the death of mrs fudy ?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The only thing I have to say to this is....

............isn't it just a *little* odd how people involved with or are around a political issue of this nature (the Obama birth certificate) manage to die in strange manners? I mean...people fly EVERY SINGLE DAY....and she dies..in a crash...wherein nobody else died....

Could be coincidence, just as much as it could be something else.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

ignorant_ape

Seems there are many mysterious deaths of people involved in potential conspiracies.

every one has to die sometime - any the only " mystery " surrounding many deaths - is the fact that they died - which is a rather circular argument

lets start with this caser - EXACTLY what is " mysterious " about the death of mrs fudy ?

I find it mysterious that she's the lone fatality. She also made it out of the plane and was floating with the group but was later found unresponsive. I find that mysterious.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This says to me, their is nothing strange about her death.

I don't get the straw grasping that goes on. I mean their is footage.

Ever hear of The degrees of Kevin Bacon or whatever it's called? 7 or 9 not sure. Well. here ya go.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I find it mysterious that she's the lone fatality. She also made it out of the plane and was floating with the group but was later found unresponsive. I find that mysterious.

Did you think about internal bleeding, because you can die of internal injuries and still look as though you are ok.

Internal bleeding can be much more difficult to identify. It may not be evident for many hours after it begins, and symptoms may only occur when there is significant blood loss or if a blood clot is large enough to compress an organ and prevent it from functioning properly.

www.medicinenet.com...

A plane crash is a good candidate for that type of injury.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Vaedur

This says to me, their is nothing strange about her death.

I don't get the straw grasping that goes on. I mean their is footage.

Ever hear of The degrees of Kevin Bacon or whatever it's called? 7 or 9 not sure. Well. here ya go.

It's not mysterious? The deputy even said he helped her put her life jacket on, yet she dies, even after being saved.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How is this anything, but mysterious? Unless proof of internal injuries, it is VERY mysterious to die after being saved and essentially home free.
Even if this was someone without political ties, it would be a strange way (at the least) to go.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm not sure what to think of the footage. Why does the gentleman record? Why is he taking selfies?

What else can he be doing? Maybe he just wanted to this for his family in case he died or to show what they went through, some documentation. Many people make journals/documents of their voyages, life and travel etc. Same difference except instead of pen and paper, it's pictures and video because that is what was available to him.
I'm on the fence as far as the story and what it alludes to.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Perhaps adrenaline helped her safely get out of the plane and into the life jacket. After that she succumbed from internal injuries. Bodies do weird things.
edit on 10-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

TorqueyThePig
Perhaps adrenaline helped her safely get out of the plane and into the life jacket. After that she succumbed from internal injuries. Bodies do weird things.
edit on 10-1-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

or perhaps she was drowned purposely

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To me it sounds fishy. I would not even really call it a plane crash, more just a water landing. When an engine goes out you can still glide. Strange,
Firepiston.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about an autopsy report from this crash? Since she was seen with a life jacket on we can rule out drowning, trauma is still possible but the body would show clear signs of that after it was recovered and looked at.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Probably had internal bleeding. No conspiracy here. Move along.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

ObjectZero
Has anyone heard anything about an autopsy report from this crash? Since she was seen with a life jacket on we can rule out drowning, trauma is still possible but the body would show clear signs of that after it was recovered and looked at.

Early reports on this had her drowning inside the plane. Now that we know that she got out and was wearing a life vest, it is normal to look for other reasons for her death.
We don't know what that is yet, they haven't released an autopsy report AFAIK.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hasn't this already been discussed here before?

Oh yeah here:

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

My stance on this hasn't changed either. I still believe it is ridiculous to think that his is some sort of conspiracy. Especially since this woman was irrelevant to national attention when she died (no one would have even know she had a connection to the Obama birth certificate fake conspiracy if the MSM hadn't even brought it up).

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

The accident was discussed but the thread was closed due to birther/non-birther decorum arguments. This is about the footage being released from the crash.

It was indicated at first that she died in the plane (drowning) but now we find out that wasn't the case. With the footage of how everyone was moving and clearing, I think it's safe to say there is mystery to this.

I do not know one way or another what happened, but this is a chance for us to share further information on the topic (assuming everyone stays on topic and minds their manners).

*Thread Closed*

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
You are responsible for your own posts.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on 1/10/2014 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, this one is sort of the opposite of the Whitney Houston one isn't it? It just seems strange that she's the only one who dies when the crash itself seems so ... anti-climactic. I mean, if you're able to video record it and take selfies all the way through it, how bad was it?

Contrast that with Whitney Houston whom everyone knew to be a hopeless addict. Well, of course, it's perfectly plausible to think she drowned in her own tub.

It may be nothing, but it looks bad considering who she was and her role in events.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well alright, enjoy discussing this. I'm going to bow out here as I think this whole thing is a non-issue. I mean it's not like the Obama birth certificate thing wasn't made up or anything. Have fun guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join