It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi/Communist Patriot Acts I & II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
If there were no ACLU there would be no need for the Partiot Act.

Would you care to elaborate on this a little more? It sounds like rubbish.

Furthermore, much of what is in the Patriot Act was first proposed by Janet Reno after she murdered all those kids at Waco and after the Oklahoma bombing. Bush had little to do with this Act. That aside, I am also opposed to this Act as I am also Opposed to big government. Lastly, the inter-agency problems that allowed 911 to happen were put in place by EO from Clinton.

Janet Reno proposed a bill that would allow militias to be checked up on by the FBI. Not the whole countries population. BIG DIFFERENCE. Also, The inter agency problems were in place LONG before Clinton took office. The lack of inter communication and the feeling of sepratness of agencies are a product of the end of the cold war.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I feel the same way ADHD
The thing is, no one seems to know, and when you try and tell them, the nationalist come out and attempt to stifle your views. Ive even used the ignore button a few times
I started a thread on this a week or so ago. I expressed the same views as you, and went into great depth as to why I thought our country was loosing its liberties.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be aware ADHD. Whatch the happenings around you and be mindful of your freedoms. You know the truth, and so do alot of us. As long as we know what the're trying to do, we can keep being vocal about it and get the word out to more people. You will encounter alot of people here who will try and tell you that your wrong. DONT LISTEN TO THEM! They are the very people who support our corrupt system now.

It's worse than losing our liberties, our way of life is being changed right before our eyes. The Neo con's/PNAC/Fascist's are taking total control of everything. They are using religion, fear, and nationalism to turn America into a dictatorship. A mod on this site thought I was bashing christianity because I was saying Christianity is bad, and is being used to control people. I was raised Catholic, but now I could give a crap about any organized religion. We need to impeach this man and his whole admin of yes men.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
is that really our only option to either leave this country or become supressed?
how hard would it be to repeal both acts? is there hope when bush gets out of office and when was the patriot act II passed?

Electronic voting is all I have to say, there is no hope anymore.

<< 1   >>

join