It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it's not really 2014?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

I'm not sure what you're alluding to here. I understand that the Roman Empire merely changed it's robes and continued it's power grab through the auspices of the Holy Roman Catholic Church,

To interrupt your thought, the line of research I am currently following suggests that the same power structure existed prior to the official founding of Rome. Back to Egypt and who knows how far back previous to that. Not pyramid construction Egypt, but Pharonic Egypt, like Ahkentaten, who I am not so sure isn't the Biblical Moses.

but what are you saying about the dark ages, that they didn't happen, or that they were actually shorter than history suggests?

Correct. Much of it, certainly according to Fomenko, was fabricated in the in the 1600's. A brief wikibio:

en.wikipedia.org...

A synopsis of his New Chronology:

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course there are critics, including pretty much the whole of Academia, but I would not be too quick to dismiss him out of hand. That is the same Academia that insists that the pyramids at Giza were tombs buit with rudimentary tools and methods as well as the 'official and intellectual'' nonsense, proffered by Phds no less, concerning other things, like the megalithic structures in Peru.

First and foremost, it just doesn't make sense, the concept of the depth, breadth and length of the Dark Ages. Of course, that is my opinion. Secondly, the dude has some serious intellectual credentials. Make NO MISTAKE that he has thought of every argument against his ideas before there was a wikipedia page about it. Several PhD Mathematicians have been involved in this, and NEVER discount the pure problem solving abilities of PhD Mathematicians.

On top of that, this is not a uniquely Fomenko idea, it is a concept that has been around for a while. No less than Isaac Newton has written a book on the subject titled, The Chronology Of Ancient Kingdoms Amended, with his own questions and revisions of the chronology of History:

www.gutenberg.org...

Up until about 4-5 years ago, I was an ardent skeptic. Conspiracies, on a grand scale and a grand time frame were beyond improbable to me. Including 9/11. No way. No way could that have been anything other than what we were told, based upon nothing other than the amount of people and and coordination involved as well as the level of secrecy that had to be maintained.

And then, several years after the event, I watched WTC7 again. And a few more times after that. I could no longer avoid believing my eyes, for they were not lying when they told me that I was watching a controlled demolition. And if I can see that, once I break free from a little indoctrination and introduce some independent and clear thinking, the upper levels of our government and military are sure as hell aware of that fact to.

Yet they hide that information from us. Still and quite successfully, overall. Many 9/11ers have 'retired'. The general public thinks about the event in the terms of 'History'. Over and done with.

TPTB that I refer to are very smart and very experienced. The have a profound understanding of human nature and how to manipulate and control us.

That specific incident, 9/11, is but one small piece of information being concealed, modified or hidden from us. The rabbit hole I am rollin' down is deep, long and filled with curves and side tunnels. One of the lines I am currently researching due to the plunge, comes at this whole 'Conspiracy/NWO/WhoTheHellKnows' involves what was going on in the SouthWest since the arrival of Europeans. Both the BS Colombus Myth, which includes the Spanish Monarchy, The Vatican (not exclusively, but specifically the Jesuits) and Spanish Secret Socieities perhaps linked to the Illumbrado or Cathars, up through the KGC, Rockefellers, etc., to present day.

This specific branch of the Rabbit Hole most definitely involves suppressed and fabricated history, including when Europeans were in the Southwest.

There are some older threads here about Fomenko. I urge to not be dissuaded without deep thought. A lot of these arguments revolve around physical items, like coins and gravestones. I will keep them to myself, as they are currently in the realm of 'speculative theory', but many of the base arguments against Fomeko's ideas, the ones that seem to make it obvious that Fomenko couldn't possibly be correct, can have very easy, rational and explainable reasons why they do not discount Fomenko's ideas at all. Well, providing you understand that things like 9/11 can be pulled off, you understand the level of secrecy and deception that is foisted upon us as a part of our reality.

As far as the written texts, where much of this comes from, they are anything but intrinsically trustworthy, in my far from humble opinion. 'Written Histroy', which is considered unimpeachable by most, for some strange reason, often trace back to one single person, like Titus Josephus Flavius. One person, sometimes writing on subjects that supposedly occurred centuries previously. That is where this indemic and absolute trust gets placed and labeled as the truthful and historical record.

But most aren't comfortable this far down the Hole - it gets a little darker, dangerous and real with stakes that can be 'play for keeps' ...

edit on 15-1-2014 by RedFunfzhen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2014 by RedFunfzhen because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join