It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panorama on Neo-conservatives in US regime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So did anyone in the UK watch Panorama last night? Most interesting!!

the program highlighted just how much influence the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), the 'Project for the New American Century', and in general, the Pro-Israel (and indeed the anti-islamic) people have in american politics today. from what i can remember of the program, it was mentioned the Neo-cons have so much power that some senators are afraid to stand against them!

now before i say the next bit i would just like to say this; i am not anti-semetic so please dont give me hard time i am just saying what i saw, and if that makes the israelis look dodgy, its not my fault

a particular woman whose name is Wurmzer or something like that is a jewish lady who has the job of monitoring the Arab news networks for 'anti semetism' (in other words, she makes sure no-one disses her crew, so much for freedom of speech) but it was revealed later that the same woman was involved in a written project about securing Israeli dominance in the middle east. so does that make her an imperialist?

also in the program, was an american anti-war protester who claimed that the US regime was hell-bent on world domination

so has the US been hijacked by Neo-cons and pro-israelis bent on imperialism on behalf of israel?

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
sounds like an interesting show, Daystar.

I'd dispute the 'neo-conservative' term myself. For instance, Donald Rumsfeld was a part of the 'Project for the New American Century'. Given his past, wouldn't he be 'paleo-conservative'? And, Woolsey was CIA director under Clinton. rabid right-wing warmongers, or sound policy advisors from various backgrounds? AND It also seems American Jews typically vote democrat - so the whole 'neo-cons are acting on behalf of Israel and Jews' the whole argument sounds a little bias to me, where do they get the chutzpah.

Link to AEI: www.aei.org...
Link to Project for the New American Century [for World Domination]: www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

new topics

join