It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We Had Proof Of Life After Death, Would People Change?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No person has control over where his/her soul ends up after death; except the Yogi who has liberated from the cycle.

From my point of view a simplification that sound nice but is not "what is". Some "Yogis" will have very real little freedom of choice since there is need that need to be meet and being what they are they are very unlikely to disagree, but the illusion of choice might be better than nothing.

chiefsmom
reply to post by GargIndia

My belief is a bit different than that.
I believe we do have a choice. That we can either choose a "life Lesson" we need to learn, or we can help someone else with their lesson.
That we are trying to "raise" our "frequency", for lack of a better term.

I agree with you. You have the whole star seed movement even if it is hidden in plain sight from most. First time they are human and to think they will be trapped until they vibrate at a certain Yogi frequency is just ridiculous to me.

But above quoter has a point if we are discussing that the individual being need to balance what the being has done.
edit on 13-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not necessarily. Would bring back some old medieval supersitous fears wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would probably kill myself. Just so I can hunt down these spirits who would do something so annoying and punch them in the head.

I mean who contacts the other side and just leaves rank name and serial number. Really ?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

This near exact event happened to our family with the loss of my son a year ago at age 30. Within a day after he died, he began interrupting cell phones calls to his sister and taking to her and a few others. Calls that went to voice mail had his voice recorded, he talked about seeing dead relatives, and that he is better (he had been ill for a long time), seeing many people, will visit you at the house, loves her, and the end of the 2nd message is "its soo perfect". Besides voice recording (we have about 10, but more than half are not understandable, there were more that were not recorded), most are 4-5 sentences and we understand words and in some a few sentences- some words are very clear. Content is very specific to our family and it is his voice.

Now many of his friends have heard it an there are hundreds now who accept this is real. In the end, we realize that those not having first hand experience of this event only have our word for it, and may not believe the recordings are real, but most all those who knew him and how this unfolded believe now in an afterlife. I have proof of an afterlife now and it has changed our lives.

He starts to say "if you want to know what its like.." but then it becomes garbled or overlaid with the callers voice, as when he speaks it blocks out the caller's recorded message, so his voice cuts in and out and is intermixed with the caller. We think he is using the electromagnetic energy in the cell phone to create his voice. Of course, EVPs (electronic voice phenomena) are not uncommon these days for those who take the time, and are seen on TV shows, some shows do have credibility if done by the right people. Like our event, in the end its the integrity of the people that counts.

I understand that telepathy has been proven at Princton Univ's research lab., and that the natural electromagnetic fields existing all around us do carry information from person-to-person among those that have telepathic abilities. So thats another important clue.

I have sent the recordings to some experts to see if the less understandable sections can be enhanced. If anyone has that equipment and ability I would share them, so far no one has been able to help much in adding more. I have spoken to some who did ESP research for various government supported projects over the years who shared that ESP is not uncommon and after decades of government funded research no one can explain it, but it occurs more often in high IQ people who also suffered much as children which helps them develop the ability. I think until we understand multiple dimensions and quantum effects, ESP, and the real nature of our existence will not be explainable.

My son says nothing of a religious nature, but has a positive tone and is happy. He think he said "they don't know much, its hard to cross over (this is less clear), and once clear section is "I don't know how". His mind seems intact and he spoke of one relative who also died young a decade ago that he say "hanging with XXX (his name)". So I assume there is much social interactions in the afterlife as Eban Alexander described in his bestselling book "Proof of Heaven". My daughter went to hear him speak after this happened to us and out of hundreds there he said only time for two questions and he picked my daughter who asked about where he went to get more understanding of his experience. We as a family also went to that same place for the same reason and had another experience with my son there which is another story. Events are still happening a year later.

Again, real evidence of an afterlife, but whether it can affect others beyond our family and those who were part of the experience, I am not sure. I believe maybe there is a reason we received this gift, as our family is very involved in the helping professions and the impact of his death was devastating to use all, most on his sister, they had traveled the word together doing volunteer work in animal sanctuaries or sometimes orphanages. She, like my son, did exceptional work helping others (see- wwwbarnadventures.com to see one part of her work).

We may make the recordings more available for those would want to hear them, not sure how to do that and also do not want to be too public with our private matters.

edit on 14-1-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Of course it would change the way people are. That is why anything regarding the existence of the spirit world is supressed or ridiculed (unless you follow organised religions).

It would eliminate the fear of death in people, which would be very, very bad for the economy.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by retsdeeps1

That is very interesting. My stepfather turned the tv and satellite dish on when we entered the house...twice. His sister in law had to be there for this to work though. I think he channeled through her or used her energy. No it was not the remotes malfunctioning, and the second time they were sitting on the coffee table in plain sight. Electronics are nothing for a spirit to control I guess.

There were other things also, all involving electronics. This all ended within two months after he died. Somehow their energy fades. He died in that room.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't change anything unless the proof advocated some sort of religious outlook. The example at the top of the thread doesn't. So what's to change for somebody who is agnostic or atheist if we don't know anything about it except that it exists?

Frankly, if anything changed, it would be that more people would eventually abandon religions, and the devoutly religious and their leaders would claim it's the work of evil forces to discredit them. Because ultimately the proof doesn't support them in any way. And why is that, exactly?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Ok, that made me snort, while laughing at work! Thanks for that.

And thank you again to everyone, for sharing your opinions, and personal stories.

edit on 14-1-2014 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well, let's say we can prove life after death for real, as in right now we can, as you see and or may know...It is not only possible, by I, as I have devised not just away but actually many of many ways that do, in fact, prove who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being and or A Living Ghost if you will and that of course is one that will live for all eternity, as will and do all Spirit Beings, as we now know not only is 99.9999% of all matter void of anything, but we now know that the other .ooo1% is also void of anything, as well, as all Atoms, of which make up all of matter, there is nothing there when one breaks down any Atom.

So, it is because...we all are A Spirit Being, as the only thing even here, as we know, as I have stated...all of matter is void of anything and the only thing left and provable is US/SPIRIT BEINGS because as I said, we are a Spirit Being but also we are A Spirit Force of Energy and you can measure US, as A Spirit Force of Energy...thus and therefore the proof of the only thing even here...US as we all are Spirit Beings and or, as I said, Living Ghost, if you will, as to maybe better understand this...all.

Yes, anyone that would like to help me prove the only thing even here...US, as A Spirit Being, as A Spirit Force of Energy...can, as we will also prove of yet another Fundamental Force of Energy...that was, in fact, the 1st Fundamental Force of Energy that created everything to begin with and that is other than the only known 4 of, as in Gravity, Electromagnetism, Super & Lower Atomic Energies and all the while we are at that...we will also prove we are made in His image, as A Spirit Being, as He is, as A Spirit Force of Energy, as I said, I have not only away that proves it all, but I have many of many ways that, in fact, proves it all because it all is true and provable by US...me and you, if you'd like and or would like to, as we will also prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do...prove what that can't be explained, as in The Para.

Sound pretty incredible to you...well, better think again, as I have been working on this all for over 40 years now and counting, as a major Spirit Force of Energy myself and all that provable by I, as well, but we all are A Spirit Being and A Spirit Force of Energy and made in God's image as the only thing we could be made in His image of...A Spirit Being & or A Living Ghost and that's one that will never die, but live for all eternity to come, as to, as with, as within one place or another, as to be close to God or not to be close to and or with, as within God, as God can be with, as within you and this too can all be proven by I and maybe YOU TOO, if you'd like to help me, as you can see and or maybe understander...this is a little complicated, as I need help to put it all together and prove it as only maybe we can and will...and that you will not have to live by mere faith alone, as it is written in these our last days...man will not have to live by mere faith alone, as this will be the answer to that.

OK, let's get busy and shake up the world, as we will when we prove what no other in the history of the world has ever been able to do and prove of yet another fundamental force of energy and that we are all made in His image. OK? OK.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpiritForce1

Oh! & for the record...You heard it 1st here, as some of what I would call...WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET, as you see and or may know, of what I did forget to put up above and that is. THIS IS OF...THE SECRET SCIENCES of THE FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, as you are not to be made known this and or any of it, as there are ones in the camp of this all is by mere coincidences and or just all an accident, but...in fact, this all is no accident nor by just coincidences, as it was By Creation, as God is who we are made in His image of, as A Spirit Being, as A Spirit Force of Energy because He is A Spirit Being in and of such and it is I that can, in fact, prove it, as I can prove who we all really are...A Spirit Being...that's of A Spirit Force of Energy, as in and apart of The 1st Fundamental Force of Energy!, as God is and had to of been, as by and to this The Creation of The Universe!...as by The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as in and to me would be The God Particle that holds everything together from even flying apart, as the very invisible vibrating middle of every Atom...of which will all make sense when we prove who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being & or A Living Ghost, as so is God on high, of which, as well, we are made in His image...ya know? I do and can prove it all, as one will prove the others.

So, yes...You heard it here first and breaking world news, at that, as I state that it is, as it is if you know anything about anything...you know it is and or will be...once we prove it, as I have the know how of the how toes, as in order to get it done...as to prove it all because you can measure A Spirit Force of Energy, as you can combine such forces...thus & therefore will be the real proof!

Thank you for an ear that hears and away to prove life after death...thus also, man will not have to live by mere faith alone and, as I said, you heard it here first, as on this date of 1-16-14 8: 30pm here in Louisville, Ky.

Sorry, but bare with me...if you will, as this is of the most importance & life after death is no joke either, as one must be saved. TY Ron

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well, that's a good thought and maybe what you think about proving we are made in God's image, as it is possible to prove we all really are A Spirit Being & or A Living Ghost, if you will and as A Spirit Force of Energy, in and of which, is how one can and in my case has proven that, in fact, we all really are, as A Spirit Force of Energy that can, in fact, be combined with, as within another Spirit Force of Energy and create a greater Spirit Force of Energy, thus & therefore, proof! of who we all, as made in His image, as He is The Great Spirit Force of All Energy, as to me what that even holds all micro-scale solar systems together from flying apart.

What ya think? If I might probe that mind of yours? Ron

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

TheSpiritForce1

"Oh! & for the record...You heard it 1st here, as some of what I would call...WAY ABOVE TOP SECRET, as you see and or may know, of what I did forget to put up above and that is. THIS IS OF...THE SECRET SCIENCES of THE FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE bla bla bla bla " ....

Uhhh- TheSpiritForce1 - What DID you say above,,, you took a lot of words to say absolutely NOTHING. I am generally polite but you wasted my time speaking double speak and gibberish, you could have put every idea in the diatribe above into 2 sentences which then would be redundant and TRITE !!

edit on 18-1-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (not sarcastic enough first time)

edit on 18-1-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2014 by retsdeeps1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, again there is proof of life after death, as it is written in The Bible, but also for your information it is now possible to prove who we all really are, as in A Spirit Being & or Living Ghost, if you will, because of the mere fact you can combine 2 Spirit Forces of Energy and create a greater Spirit Force of Energy even 1000's and 1000's of miles apart from each others Spirit Beings, thus proves we are Spirit Beings & or Living Ghost, as I've said and that will never die, as we know Ghost or Living Spirits, as we all are and it can be now proven, don't die, but live forever, as such.

(post by TheSpiritForce1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Make that, "in fact, it is something we all do, as in PULLING for one or another, as to their task at hand and yes, be that in whatever.

But, I said "if fact", instead of "in fact "my bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yes, let's get this straight, as to your question of life after death and we don't know what's on the other side, but you say, "hoping for a good afterlife" as if we have a choice. SO, DO WE HAVE A CHOICE, on whether or not we want to be in some good side or some bad side, as you said it, you know? This changes everything about your question.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Maybe temporarily.

They might change for a generation then the affect would wear off, and only for the generation that discovered it. Then the cycle would continue with the next generation again.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I do no not think there is any proof of this unless believing is the proof. Some people see the bible as a fictional book, so this view should to be considered. As far as i know there has been no one clinically dead for 24 hours that has "risen" or even been revived for that matter. Perhaps you know someone who has experienced this?
N.D.E prove nothing except that the brain has some amazing qualities that are not quite understood.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

Well, here's another one I don't get as to the question that was proposed, as you say, "Religious communities would lose it when "their" versions of an afterlife turned out to be pure bunk. No pearly gates - no stars and flags (haha)." So, tell me how you would know about all these things if, as it was said, no one reports back what it was like?

To me it would only prove we will have an after life and that's about it...of which will prove, as The Bible says, we will have life for all eternity and live in one place or another, as to our life here on earth.

Just going back over some of what was said here, on said subject, as one seemed to have brought me back into this subject, of which, I am pleased to be back and debating subject, as it is interesting to me, but maybe needs to be worded a little different, as to make better sense of what we are talking about, if you will.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

The crucified person was left for dead. As the person died slowly, I doubt the executioners would have stayed till the person was dead.

It is possible to revive a 'near dead' by Yogic powers. If Jesus had such powers, he could have saved himself despite crucifixion.

Many people survive horrific accidents where the body suffers from massive bleeding and internal injury.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join