It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colon intoxication by your own poop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Some countries have a high rate of intestinal problems. The poop gets stuck to the colon walls, and over time, some of it goes through the colon wall and causes skin problems and mind problems. Some countries are constipation nation. Doctors don't want to talk about it. Could it be a bad diet during teen hood? Could it be because of a deficiency in a rare mineral? Could it be that the food is specifically designed to breed more bad bacteria in the colon while killing the good bacteria? It could be a variety of factors. Most people may not even have many symptoms until it's too late. What could be done? Why the lack of studies of the vast complexity of the intestine?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

Oh this sounds like a load of crap.

Do you have a link to something that explains in more detail?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowGhost

please cite credible evidence for your claims

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I believe there's a psychiatric medical condition that has to do with people becoming crazily obsessed with their own digestive system with an unhealthy fixation on their own waste. I tend to think that's more damaging to a person's life than material sitting in their guts that has pretty much been designed by billions of years of evolution to be there.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's true and it has been for years. It is all about the diet. Most people don't learn that a person needs 30 grams of fiber a day to poop right til they have a problem.

Have you ever considered how much fiber that is? Its a lot. Go ahead, try and get 30 grams a day, you will be struggling to find it without a supplement.

If a person were to fear that they are all full of impacted poop-cement, I would recommend a product like Perfect 7, but it must be used correctly and a lot of water has to be taken with it.

Google it.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to the poster who started this thread

that stuff has cascara sagrada in it that stuff is DANGEROUS see link www.livestrong.com...

laxative dependance
electrolyte imbalance

you can permanently damage your digestive track.....

edit on 9-1-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

edit on 9-1-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2014 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Leaky gut syndrome,

American diet is high in protein and low in fiber this causes a variety of problems that people may not even be aware that the symptoms they have are link to this problem

Leaky Gut Syndrome: What Is It?

What you should know if you think you have leaky gut syndrome.

www.webmd.com...

This is a problem of modern society and processed foods diet.

And yes skin problems is one of the symptoms

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What do you expect to happen to your innerds when most everything you ingest is unnatural?!?!

I mean, did we evolve to eat bleached flour, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, ammoniated beef/pork slime, sodium nitrites, milk meant for an newborn that needs to fatten up to weigh a ton?

If your not a vegan diet, your colon is indead rotting away inside out.

The choice is yours folks, vegan diet or daily upper colonic washes!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Constipation can be very dangerious if ignored.

Apparently it contributed greatly to the death of Elvis.

link

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

marg6043
Leaky gut syndrome,

American diet is high in protein and low in fiber this causes a variety of problems that people may not even be aware that the symptoms they have are link to this problem

Leaky Gut Syndrome: What Is It?

What you should know if you think you have leaky gut syndrome.

www.webmd.com...

This is a problem of modern society and processed foods diet.

And yes skin problems is one of the symptoms

Leaky gut syndrome is a title made up by alternative therapists, mainly chiropractors.
There's no real evidence to support that it exists, it's more of a fad "diagnosis" which alt med uses to sell fake therapies.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
People who live in the West also typically take a dump in an un-natural, unhealthy position due to the use of toilets and the straining action they promote.

If you just assume a natural position for a number 2 ( i.e as if you were squatting over a whole in the ground) this will solve numerous issues as the body, with enough fibre, water and exercise is pretty good at getting rid of toxins.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-1-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
what really happens when your initestines " leak " : peritonitis & sepsis

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This thread needs an enema. Oh and links backing up its claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Perhaps someone's colonic supply business could use a boost?

LOL.

I suspect a good dose of prunes would solve a lot of things.

And then . . . at the ages of babyboomers . . . the periodic colonoscopy insures an extremely clean tube to the toilet.

Oh Wheeeee. The prep is a dooozy. How to become more intimate with a toilet than anyone would ever desire in their most loooooopy mental state.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Yeah. The Asian kidney shaped hole in the ground is anatomically more functional.

However, they never had a hanging or other sort of bar positioned right so I could get back up easy enough. LOL. Or else I was too lazy or old about it. Once upon a time, I planned to ship one over here for my own home. LOL.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

on a regular toilet put something on the floor to rest your feet on (several inches or more high) you get the benefit of the squat.....makes going easier, force of gravity, kink straightened out.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

INDEED. I've noticed that. Thx.

Now if toilet manufacturers would adjust accordingly.

But then some folks would have trouble getting up out of a toilet that was a butt-shaped cup. LOL.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Some people will when reading this thread, ass themselves:
Is everything in here crap?
No, there is some really good s.h.i.t too, you just have to be cheeky and go really deep to find it.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I never have even considered this to be linked for a snake oil sales of pills or alternative therapies, actually you can fix your digestive problems eating more fiber and getting probotics, Kefir is a great alternative, I no longer have a gallbladder so I am one of those that have to be careful of what I eat and take measures when my live dump too much bile or don't dump enough to digest fats, no longer having a gallbladder makes digestion a lot more complicated that people may think, at least for me.

Still digestive problems has become one of America most talk about concerns Gastro doctors are very much in demand this days.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

You are very much right, seating in a toilet is the worst way to empty the colon, squatting is the right way to do.

People that suffer from fissures in the anus can testify that seating in a toilet can become the most painful experience of their life.

In the US people suffering from tearing of the anal canal has become a big problem, mostly caused by constipation and seating in an unnatural way using a toilet.

For anybody that have no clue what I am talking about a fissure is a small injury in anal canal that makes passing stools like passing razor blades and no is not even close to having hems, in many instances only surgery can help those that become chronic with this problem and surgery is even worst.

top topics

join