It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Worst Enemy, One Brave Soul

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
'Heroic' student killed stopping suicide bomber at high school in Pakistan

(Article with video)

Aitazaz Hassan, 17, was killed instantly - but police and school officials said the lives of up to 1,500 other students at the school in Pakistan had been saved.

After a “physical” scuffle, the bomber – wearing a jacket carrying about 13 pounds of explosives – detonated the device, killing the teenager instantly.

“It would have been terrible had he succeeded entering the school building,”

One soul just saved up to 1,500. Forget about security cameras, guards and security IDs. Just one young man, seeing someone out of place and refusing to let terror enter his school. I hope they do name the school after him, since there is a school still, thanks to him.
edit on 828Thursday52109-06:00Thu, 09 Jan 2014 12:52:41 -0600201401America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blindprometheus

Saw this as a news headline earlier today.
This hero deserves world wide recognition for these ultimate sacrifice.

How about it ATS decision makers, how about sponsoring world wide recognition and maybe encouraging corporate donation to a US University Scholarship?

This is bravery beyond my comprehension and deserves something exceptional from world society as a result.

Go for it ATS...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

I agree, make the world know. Instead of many lives lost and having a martyr for evil, a martyr for good was created. I can only imagine the feeling of spirit this action set in motion. An entire community spared from mass grief and death. I'd be parading in the streets shouting his name, if it was my town.
edit on 899Thursday35109-06:00Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:35:25 -0600201401America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very brave kid.

Very Honorable.

His parents lost a child- But they should know one thing- his son died saving the lives of others- and for that- they should feel really proud of him.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Aitazaz Hassan.
I'm going to read that name over and over until it pops out as just quickly as Mohammed Atta.
This is someone who deserves to be remembered and celebrated for his act of selfless heroism.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
RIP Brave young Aitazaz Hassan Bangash

edit on 9-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yet despite his sacrifice, he should not have died! He should have been safe, living in a country that respected human rights with equality and freedom of religion and for women and children, ie no shariah brotherhood stuff or theocracy, and in a place where Satanic Royal Families and Bankers weren't creating all of this trauma and funding all these bombers.

He should still be alive, with his family, growing up well, with happiness, and a good life.

And I'm really upset that he isn't. I place the blame for all of this on the PTB! At their feet and I am very angry at their ignorance!

He's just a baby!
edit on 9-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I hope there is a heaven for this guy. That's a true hero in my opinion.

The worst nightmare for a terrorist is not to incite a counter attack. That's actually just fine.

The worst enemy of a terrorist is public ridicule. They desperately want to be taken seriously. Laughter is their kryptonite.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is an embedded version from link above

Another video, a little more in depth information on the communities response.

edit on 989Thursday44109-06:00Thu, 09 Jan 2014 16:44:42 -0600201401America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: Added video source

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Anyone else think that picture looks a little strange?

Doesnt look like a real person.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

From the article linked above.

He said Hassan noticed when the bomber arrived in a car and began walking towards the school building.
“The bomber was dressed in school uniform and asked Aitazaz Hassan about school. He asked him why he wanted to enter the school, he told him he wanted to see the principal and that got Aitazaz suspicious and he engaged in a physical clash with him,” the teacher recalled.

After reading the article it made me wonder how the teacher knew all of this, it wasn't like the boy gave him an update before confronting the bomber. It seems very scripted, as if something entirely different may have happened. If the teacher was close enough to see/hear everything that was going on why didn't he help?

top topics

join