It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Video to Indoctrinate Our Kids (NOW WITH TRUTH)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS VIDEO HAS SOME FOUL LANGUAGE AND IS NOT FOR MINORS.

PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR DISCRETION!!!

Maybe the TSA are acting in a manner that some people CLAIM because the average flyer from the US fairs to understand basic askings or comply with regulations and therefore, as an agent of the TSA, when you have to deal with the obvious clowns dotted around the many states of the US you become somewhat numb to certain levels of compassion. However, security is not a joking matter and I like I stated before have never be harassed by the TSA on my last 8 flights into the USofA. In fact I have zipped through fairly unremarkably. As with all agencies there will be a few bad apples that spoil an otherwise useful practice.

edit on 11-1-2014 by projectbane because: spelling

edit on 11-1-2014 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What a wonderful world we live in now isn't it. I guess we cant say that the worlds changed much in humanities short existence. Enjoy a supposed free world that you live in but mind you even if you the people replace your government officials and organisations you will still share the same shortcomings and the same downfall perhaps not the same mistakes but they will be similar to past ones. We as a race are doomed to repeat history over and over again. Might as well enjoy peace where you live while it lasts, may not be perfect but it's something at least.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That was hilarious.

I didn't read all five pages of this thread so I'm sure someone pointed this out, but the thing I picked up on most was the use of the term "travel documents". I don't mind showing my boarding pass and ID, but when I hear the term travel documents, I immediately think of documents that give you government permission to travel, like the Nazis had. Kind of disturbing.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The video just hit 12,000 views! Lets keep it going and spread the message of freedom and liberty!

The best way to reach out to our fellow citizens who are still asleep to the truth in front of them is through humor.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Make that 12,001 views....

Great job on the parody video. Now that's something that really hits home.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow, this garbage is reminiscent of Iran using Mickey Mouse in its scheme to brainwash!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What can I say their all crazy like a fox!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

projectbane
If it is so bad then why do they continuously do NOTHING EVER about it, save for complaining on message boards. Why has nothing been done? Why do you get more worked up about your second amendment rights than any of the others. Hmmmmm very puzzling how the "people" just let these so called mishaps happen and do absolutely nothing!!

Mind control, distraction, and subtle persuasion of priorities, through the media and holywood, and the music industry, and professional sports, and consumption.
edit on 13-1-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

actually, the TSA dogs are based off of German Shepards, the go to dogs for law enforcement...

I see how it could make sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Great video, extremely funny.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I notice on the first video page under comments it read: Comments are disabled for this video. I wonder why?

edit on 14-1-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Forgot an s...........you wanted a reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You got my first S & F! Thanks for the laugh.
Nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

As a mom, who in 2008 was pulled to the side with my two children for secondary screening, I say thank you. We were pulled into secondary because my license had expired by a couple weeks, which I felt was fair enough. However, when they focused heavily on my half native american 5 year old daughter while just doing a few extra things with my eldest and I (we're both blonde, btw), it really was pretty awful. They patted her down and even took her shoes to have them puffed in a test for explosive powders. They didn't pat my son or I down. They didn't check our shoes for explosive residues. Just my 5 year old dark haired and dark eyed little girl. Want to emphasize that again. The worst part is that it was such blatant stereotyping and my 5 year old daughter got the brunt of it.

On one hand, I was grateful that they let us go through even with my expired license as that was actually beyond my control and we needed to get out of dodge and fast (escaping an abusive ex) because they could've very well refused us flight and we would've been utterly trapped if they had stopped us. Despite that little reserved and somewhat bitter gratitude and the fact that it's been almost 6 years since the whole thing happened, it should really say something that I'm still very angry about what they did with my daughter.

As my dad always said, don't mess with the cubs or you get the momma bear. I'm one mad momma bear.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

projectbane

I fail to see the humor of ridiculing a system that has a serious job to perform.

I understand that things can sometimes not be up to par and no large organization is beyond screw ups, but on my last 8 trips to the US I have had zero problems and never witnessed any out of order type event.

I see the need to make a video to assure kids that the process can be overwhelming but all in all MOST people get through unscathed.

Another attempt to drum up fear mongering by the conspiracy crowd.

Who the hell gave you those three stars?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

dainoyfb
reply to post by projectbane

I don't know how to say this without sounding harsh so I will just say it.

It is in the box perspectives like yours which is allowing a totalitarianism government to spiral the USA into the ground.

And again...!

Call it a bump well deserved.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Bravo and Namaste.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

havok
Excellent video and worthy of becoming viral around these parts.

I love the proponents of this type of infringement. They all have the stand by, "I-don't-see-the-problem-with-this-type-of-gov't-agency" comments and are willing to write messages on a CONSPIRACY forum, about how they "don't get it" or all us "conspiracy groups" are loons.

Yes, projectbane, I was talking to you.

You see, there are people doing something about this type of malicious intent by our dearest gov't. They are out there making these types of videos and generally waking people out of their collective slumber. They are the ones getting arrested for peaceful protests and yelling through bullhorns. They aren't sitting idly behind a computer keyboard talking about "there's nothing we can do". They are doing more than most.

I am proud to be a part of this group, thank you.

Excellent thread!

BUMP!...From me.

(post by Schnabelplay removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So, here;s how they get you. If the "law enforcement" professionals, TSA, FBI, CIA, US Marine Corp, Air force, NAVY, ARMY, Civil Air Patrol, United States Park Service, The DMV (remember, our king(s) past and present tell us "Terrorism is a LAW ENFORCEMENT ISSUE", ergo all federal troops deployed to i-craq and a-cesspool-stan are there in a "Law Enforcement" capacity), you know, beating down Al-kiddr and the tali-bones, then NO TERRORISM has occured. What you end up with is "criminal activity", vis-a-vi the plush little invitation only prison in gitmo, with nothing but the BEST tax payer funded, doctors, dentists, lawyers (you know the "professional" clique) money can buy. And military lawyers (oxymorons), again, on the tax-payers tab, or the criminals former employer (Saudi Arabia) usually picks up the tab.

But

If the good guys listed above (please disregard the lawyers, doctors, dentists, and the DMV - none of those can EVER be considered "good" guys!) don't get it done, and the bad guys are successful (boston comes to mind) then what you end up with is T E R R O R I S M! and the king and the lords and ladies will say "we will never rest, never stop until we find these former employees of saudi arabia!

See

how that works? cool. so why not get rid of things that are useless (TSA, DMV, The King(s) and his lords and ladies, john kerry, lady gaga
just kidding gaga's ok just wanted to see if your paying attention!) and get rid of the root cause of the whole jihad issue, which in the end means - yes, you guessed it - saudi arabia and they're silent partners - iran, egypt, algeria, tunisia, syria, jordan, israel, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan, india, connecticut, starbucks and general motors! sorry forgot france and bass pro shops! anyway, I think we have enough nukes for that.

How

do we accomplish ridding the world of terrorists, like saudi arabia and the united auto workers union? go to the other dominant military juggernauts on the planet, russia, china, rhode island, the international brotherhood of stage magicians, and cut a deal with them to work for the powers of good, instead of mccain and obama! and then everything will be ok, and cable tv will become really cheap.

end game ?

Terrorism. Has accomplished EXACTLY nothing. Never can. Never will. the problem? not realizing that a M ultiple I ndependent R entry Vehicle makes a much better negotiator than john kerry or hillary clinton or Ben & Jerry every will. Where did I learn this concept? A really smart guy. His name was "masterchief" !

edit on 1142014 by tencap77 because: spelling and have been of my PTSD meds for about 45 days !

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

MadHatter364
WARNING

HILARIOUS CONTENT AHEAD

LMFAO! Now I know why ET has come to earth to be entertained by the pathetic
earthlings! The things us humans give up in the name of illusory safety! If anyone
wants to bring down an airliner there are multiple ways of accomplishing this!
If we really wanted to stop bad men from hurting the population we could close
our borders but that might cause problems for the multinational commerce!
I wonder if they take as many precautions with air freight? I suspect this would
cost too much money! I believe giving into fear on any level gives those imposing
their wills power over us! Without fear the elite would be unable to control us!
I wish the people of this country could understand this truth!
Our forefathers knew this but why has the majority forgotten this? I'll tell you why
because we have been dumbed down by idiotic TV and video media, drugs and
disinformation! Some day we may eventually realize this but only after a great cost
is finally realized! God help us!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This whole TSA thing, and the way people of ALL ages are, more often than not, treated by the TSA agents and personnel ie: like criminals and like cattle, for everyone flying into and around the USA - that's a 9/11 related policy, isn't it?

As is the..

loss of individual privacy / domestic spying

the general militarization of the bureaucracy - rise of the police state

massive loss of human life in Iraq and Afghanistan, for no reason since those were "pre-emptive" wars to "keep us safe at home"

loss of the international reputation of the United States as a Civil society and Civilized global leader.

what else... what else came out of 9/11..?

dumbing down, that's for sure.. was that a policy? Seems like it.

Would anyone have anything to add to the list?

Didn't they USED to say, a longgg time ago, seemingly in a galaxy far far away, that the "terrorists" can never be allowed to "win" or to change or alter the way American society functions and lives, breaths, moves and has it's being?

Now here's something to chew on - what if the 9/11 event, was actually a freaking POLICY objective formed BEFORE 9/11, where the event itself was nothing but a murderous HOAX of the very worst kind?

Isn't there something seriously WRONG with this picture?!!!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 15-1-2014 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join