It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Video to Indoctrinate Our Kids (NOW WITH TRUTH)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
oh dear.

Ok that was really funny and really well animated.

but this is a really serious topic.

the last video Josh made I remember saying how it was a huge improvement and was the way forward.

this is a giant leap back, this is really serious subject being portrayed in as a joke

I really really worry about the direction of this site when i see videos like this one getting over 200 flags, it has to stop I am starting to think that ATS is losing the plot.

How can anyone think this possibly provides a serious look at the TSA, sure it was funny, but it was in no way informative it should really be in the jokes forum.

sigh....

(post by mekhanics removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

If you listen to the video closely you'll realize the "haven't stopped a single terror attack" is directed at the TSA, it's not directed at the FBI or the CIA.

I agree FBI and CIA have thwarted several would-be terror plots assuming we can believe the reports (which I have no reason to doubt at this point), but I haven't heard or read about a single event that was stopped by the TSA. I know they catch lots of knives, guns, and other things ridiculously stupid people show up to board a plane with, I've seen the big displays in several airports that contain what the TSA claims are the actual items confiscated at the check points.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you not realize the TSA made the original video and Josh and Co. merely overdubbed it with audio?
Are your blinders on so tight that you can't see the brilliance and value of exposing this propaganda exactly the way it's been done by DTOMedia?

Talk about "losing the plot".

sigh...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Otherside? I often agree with ya and have debated shoulder to shoulder with you a few times...been at each others throats a few times too, as I recall.

Still, I generally respect and enjoy reading your thoughts on issues. I'm genuinely lost on this though? I fully understand this isn't your thing with the new media project here, and you've been very clear on that with all reasoning explained, since the first mention of this project...

Why not just skip over threads that relate to an aspect of ATS which offends or is simply not your thing, to such a degree? Honestly speaking, some really are enjoying this early product of the effort (First I've caught, to clarify) ..and I certainly see no reason not to hope the best for future work?

If nothing else at all, and even if the content isn't someone's cup of joe? That's not a technically easy thing to accomplish in modifying the existing vid, dubbing new sound track, insuring it all actually synchronizes perfectly (amazing how 1/4 second off sync for audio can stand out like a show stopper) and then taking the risk of throwing it out for a critique in the court of public opinion?
edit on 11-1-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Zer0megAlpha
Holy crap that was funny.
"Breast milk is suspicious."
I lmao after that.
This made my day.

Oo0oh, I thought he said "breast milk is delicious"

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

spooky24when the chips are down you will all be begging on your knees for them to protect you.

you might, i won't. don't need them, don't want them.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Springer

Do you not realize the TSA made the original video and Josh and Co. merely overdubbed it with audio?
Are your blinders on so tight that you can't see the brilliance and value of exposing this propaganda exactly the way it's been done by DTOMedia?

sigh...

ah in I did not realize that, makes a lot more sense now.

Fair enough.

I was wrong, I can see now what Josh was getting at now. We all make our mistakes, I am human just like the rest of you.

This video is still not quite my cup of tea but at least now i understand the wired (all be it good) animation and why the voice over sounded the way it did.

did think the dubbing was slightly off.....
edit on 11-1-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've seen that commercial! You're absolutely right, the indoctrination process is just getting started. It's going to get worse and worse I think. I guess that means I'll have a ton of material to make fun of.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The original TSA version is in the video description and we annotated them into the end of our version. Have you checked it out? Quite disturbing.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Brilliant!

SO scary that this kind of truth is making me laugh, actually it's sad that I've been programmed to take it so lightly.

May have to share this with a few thousand of my close personal friends.

Thanks for creating this gem and sharing it!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I love the “no eye contact, move along” statement the best! Because we all know that the eyes of a terrorist looks much more convincing than a regular Joe trying to get on a plane!

Give me a break!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Thank you! Yeah blast it to all your friends. Lets get this one going, our goal is for it to get more views than the original TSA version. Lets spread the truth!

-

Josh

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Breast milk is suspicious.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Notheycant
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I've seen that commercial! You're absolutely right, the indoctrination process is just getting started. It's going to get worse and worse I think. I guess that means I'll have a ton of material to make fun of.

Social satire is a valuable tool of revolution.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Springer

sigh...

Even if it wasn't. Comedy is how you express yourself without ending up as public enemy number 1. And in the past, and other parts of the world, you might still end up that way.

People simply need to lighten up.

George Carlin & Lenny Bruce

Lenny Bruce - Learn about the man who did jailtime for joking around, and fought for your freedom of speech.

Many consider Lenny Bruce the father of satire, the inspiration for their life's work, and the one of the founders of pushing the envelope.

He was renowned for his open, free-style and critical form of comedy which integrated politics, religion, sex, and vulgarity. His private life was marked by substance abuse and promiscuity as well as efforts to prevent his wife from working as a stripper. His 1964 conviction in an obscenity trial was followed by a posthumous pardon, the first in New York State history, by then-Governor George Pataki in 2003. He paved the way for future outspoken counterculture-era comedians, and his trial for obscenity, in which – after being forced into bankruptcy – he was eventually found not guilty, is seen as a landmark trial for freedom of speech in the US.[7][8][9][10]

George Carlin:

During one of Lenny Bruce's performances in 1966, he said he was arrested for saying eight words, and says them in alphabetical order:

The seven dirty words (or "Filthy Words") are seven English-language words that American comedian George Carlin first listed in 1972 in his monologue "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television".[1] The words are: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Does it still happen today? You betcha:

UAE sentences comedian for youtube spoof

John Stewarts daily monologues also speak great truths about the world, the hypocrisy of government, politicians, policies, and he gets away with it because there's a smirk and stupid voice.

Bless comedians for being the most honest liars around.

And good work on DTOMedia, because this was well done. Enough that if it goes viral, regular people will have a laugh, and just possibly, might make them think twice about what they have to go through at the airport.

Alex Jones ranting and raving on the other hand, all that's gonna do is make them scratch one off on the nut bar column. "Oh yeah, I saw that video, the guys a ranting lunatic. I am happy I have security especially from nut jobs like him!"

Comedy is needed in the fringe topics.

edit on 11-1-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hahahahahahahaha "breast milk is suspicious"

informative and comical to boot.

Dear admins, i am a graphic designer, artist and have a general distaste for bs. If you ever need either feel free to ask, services rendered pro bono. THX for the vid.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes it is a very serious topic and my god do people need to take it seriously but the absolute insane way the TSA is going abou tthese videos just begged for the audio to be overdubbed on this one..

@Springer
thanks, and I think you know what for..

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

All murder'd: for within the hollow crown
That rounds the mortal temples of a king
Keeps Death his court and there the antic sits,
Scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp,
Allowing him a breath, a little scene,
To monarchize, be fear'd and kill with looks,
Infusing him with self and vain conceit,
As if this flesh which walls about our life,
Were brass impregnable, and humour'd thus
Comes at the last and with a little pin
Bores through his castle wall, and farewell king!

- William Shakespeare, Richard II
edit on 11/1/2014 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join