It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA Video to Indoctrinate Our Kids (NOW WITH TRUTH)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is it me OR... at 1:41 in the actual instructional video, does the kid plainly say "...are we all dumb?", to which the dad boldly replies "YUP!".

Nice little slap in the face.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Wizayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

Pretty sure he says "are we done" but still quite subliminal dont you think?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yup, that about sums it up.

The video was the
by the way.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Notheycant
reply to post by projectbane

I fail to see the need of a bloated government bureaucracy masquerading as "security".

BTW

Why do people that fly private planes (the very same people that implement these laws / agencies) why don't they have to go through the same security as you and I. I have been to private airports and I can assure you there is absolutely 0 security before you get on a plane. If I am not mistaken terrorist groups are backed by vast amount of money and power. They could walk into a private airport and take a plane (or rent one) and do whatever they want.

The TSA is always one step behind. Their rules are always implemented after the fact. They are there for "show". They are not protecting anyone.

FYI last time I flied they took away a pocket knife I forgot I had in my bag. They took it away and let me fly. If I was trying to hijack the plane with that knife don't you think they would at least question me? They took it away and let me fly... not before touching my d**k. "All in the name of illusory safety"

Here, Here! You are brilliant. 100% of TPTB fly private, so they dont get hassled by the TSA. I think we (everyone, 99%) should demand that the private Airports have the same security, I bet the TSA gets brought back into the light very quickly once TPTB are being inconvenienced.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Could someone give me the direct link? it isnt showing up at work...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I watched that new movie "Wolf of Wall street" and it dawned on me why they want to search you more closely.

Jordan Belfort made a lot of his money in cash and when on the cusp of being caught he used people to smuggle $20 million dollars cash out of the US to Switzerland by strapping it on their bodies.

They are not looking for weapons they are looking for cash, they do not want you to make any money they have not taken a share of.

What Belfort did was illegal you might say? JP Morgan are just as guilty and probably bigger crooks. Except they are part of the Banking Cartel and you are not allowed to have a piece of their pie.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am pro public safety but this video made me feel more its on the following side of things:

conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING /conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING /conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING /conditioning / CONDITIONING / conditioning / CONDITIONING /

I think i have made my point...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Onemorevictim

Here is the link the the parody version I made

www.youtube.com...

the link the the TSA version is in the description (if thats the one you wanted to see)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Freaking hilarious couldn't stop laughing great job on the video. Ya gotta make more videos not sure you can top this epic one though. Your video also reminded me of this other video people should check out if they thought that was funny.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

That is probably one of the many reasons. But it is definitely a social conditioning scheme.

BTW Wolf of Wall Street SO GOOD

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

I have read many of your posts before, in the 9/11 forum, and can appreciate some of your skepticism on topics like that. But you just destroyed any credibility you had with me on that comment, dude what the hell are you doing on ATS? Don't you got better # to do, bigger fish to fry in life than troll conspiracy forums?

Josh great video man, already a big fan of what you're doing keep it coming !!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Notheycant

Oh... you forgot to add the best part at the end as it is fading out.... The TSA guy yells "and kid, pick up that can" as it ends.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Have to admit, it did give me a chuckle...

But why dogs?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well, the beloved message remains the same, however the audio sure could use some work. It's a good video, and it's, uh, a great way to stay in shape.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

We basically just ripped the original TSA video. They made the animation. Maybe the GOV see's us as dogs? The TSA cartoon characters looked like wolves to me which is pretty troubling in itself

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Family guy reference? Hahaha

We don't have a recording studio so we couldn't get top notch sound quality. Although I am going to buy something this weekend to help the sound in our future videos

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

They have been doing this on other commercials as well. Maybe you haven't watched it, but there is a "GEICO" (Government Employees Insurance Company) commercial in which they use the "Dough Boy" who passes through a checkpoint at an airport and as the TSA agent is searching him the "Dough Boy" laughs as if he was happy and all the TSA agent is doing is tickling him...

Since GEICO is a government insurance program it is obvious they made that video trying to give positive propaganda to the TSA unlawful searches, more like sexual harassment, at airports.

Expect more of these videos and similar propaganda to try to indoctrinate Americans into thinking "it is okay for the TSA agents to touch and grab your privates and that of your children, wife, and grandmother at U.S. Airports and possibly soon at supermarkets and other public places"...

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

GraveRobert
Hail homeland security. Nice sliding that in

It might be a lot more apt and funny if people who wished to make joke like "hail homeland security" actually knew how to pronounce and therefore spell the word....

It is HEIL

No wonder people must think that the board dwelling conspiracy nuts are not to be taken seriously!! FS

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SecTownKid

Didn't you know I'm the resident government shill? The leader of the sheeple? I have worked for both the FBI and CIA and still keep watch over these superb intelligent investigators here on ATS and report to the black opps in the NSA if one of you finds something on google that will bring down the entire government!!

Seriously, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Day after day you insult the military, the government, law enforcement and what ever else you can think of but when the chips are down you will all be begging on your knees for them to protect you. The video was fine until the downright lie about the number of terrorist attacks the CIA and FBI has foiled around the world. Take that out and I won't complain.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Ok. That was BRILLIANT !!!

"Everyone is suspect #1"

A hilarious revised video yet, filled with truths !!

Big Big
!!!

S&F.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join