It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for a major natural event in a few days or weeks or months.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

It can either be the weather, earthquake or volcanism, it could be any natural event but it can be record breaking again.
few days to few months, anywhere

And now you've added "economic problems" to the pot!

You're not making a prediction.......you're simply stating that an event (any event!) with a high probability of occurring....will occur!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Argyll
And now you've added "economic problems" to the pot!

You're not making a prediction.......you're simply stating that an event (any event!) with a high probability of occurring....will occur!

Actually, I should include war into the mix too.

I made a lot of predictions I kept to myself. One of them resulted to great recent recession in the USA. I got the place correct too.

What makes my prediction low probability is that it will be highly unprecedented and probably devastating. The first quarter of 2014 could potentially be as dramatic as 2011.

Likely occurrence between Mideast and SE Asia regions. But the collateral could be anywhere. For example, I successfully predicted the NZ Chch quake. A month later, Japanese Tsunami followed suit. I did not predict the Japan tsunami but it came very close in date.

Note the collateral can be unrelated. Unusual weather event could spark an earthquake or even a volcanic collateral and vice versa. THe collateral could also bigger and more devastating.
edit on 13-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
With all the replies, I'm surprised with the many flags I'm getting.

This thread is serious btw, I'm serious. This is no joke.

How could this help? Since I could not be accurate to a day and to within 10 meters, I strongly urge everyone to have a survival and first aid kit ready. Something you can grab and bring with you if you need to flee and run as fast as hell in less than 10 seconds.

Please do a crash course with survival manuals you have and that you can download off the internet.

I find the FM 21-76 US Army survival manual adequate. It's good read while you're on plane or waiting somewhere or eating by yourself. Only part I didn't liked there is hunting animals for food. I'm mostly vegetarian. Good thing the manual also has extensive instructions for "safely" evaluating wild plants for food.

You may not learn everything in time but at least it might get you in the right state of mind which is the most important thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm posting so it's on my ATS - see where it goes. I am far from prophetic but I strongly sensed a record animal die off year and so far it's exceeding other years. I have no clue where that will lead but I understand strong feelings (even of we can't place them).

I sincerely hope your big event doesn't come to fruition. I was thinking about the SE Asia tsunami that hit a few years back and it's mentioned herein. It was devastating to watch people being swept out to sea. Same with Japan. Those images stick with you. I hope they can begin to use animal behavior or something that simple as a warning system. There is a 6th sense so I don't deny people feel it. I think it can be hard to interpret though. I'm always interested to see if people are getting that part right though (interpretation).

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Once again...

Links? News articles? Magic Eightball?

How did you discern Middle East/Asia (within 10 metres, amazing!)? Did you spin a globe and it was where your finger landed? (I usually end up in the ocean every time when I am doing my globe-spinning-divining-practices, I just always predict a swell).

I'm curious, waiting anxiously.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Dianec
I'm posting so it's on my ATS - see where it goes. I am far from prophetic but I strongly sensed a record animal die off year and so far it's exceeding other years. I have no clue where that will lead but I understand strong feelings (even of we can't place them).

I sincerely hope your big event doesn't come to fruition. I was thinking about the SE Asia tsunami that hit a few years back and it's mentioned herein. It was devastating to watch people being swept out to sea. Same with Japan. Those images stick with you. I hope they can begin to use animal behavior or something that simple as a warning system. There is a 6th sense so I don't deny people feel it. I think it can be hard to interpret though. I'm always interested to see if people are getting that part right though (interpretation).

I think what we're having is similar. I often sense things ahead but the lead time tends to be very short.

For everyone's sake, I hope you are right and I am wrong!

Just in case I am right, keep in mind survival knowledge is paramount! Knowledge of where to get your food when all grocery stores have been shut or people killing one another just to compete over grocery food is paramount! Keeping off the sights of murderous hordes of crazed people is important too!

Field survival manuals tend to include those survival scenarios.
edit on 14-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
OP, I don't know about you but last year on March 17 2013 I had a very vivid dream of watching breaking news on TV of a 9.9 Magnitude earthquake. Was that dream a warning for January 17 2014?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Menedes567
OP, I don't know about you but last year on March 17 2013 I had a very vivid dream of watching breaking news on TV of a 9.9 Magnitude earthquake. Was that dream a warning for January 17 2014?

When I made this prediction, Electronic devices in our house went funky. Two computers in the house simultaneously had minor hardware malfunctions. My samsung galaxy s2 started recharging by itself (unplugged) intermitently! When I turned it off, it would turn on by itself!
I even heard a strange radio signal over the earphones.

When everything is over, things went back to normal like nothing happened. My strong emotions could have also strongly affected the electronic devices.

Electromagnetic anomalies tend to precede big quakes. But the strange thing is that I'm the only seemed to be affected. My mom and dad's phones weren't affected. Only my phone and the two computers I handle.

You quake might happen, I just doubt the magnitude. Maybe mag 8.0 tops. My worst fear is that it might happen where I stand.

edit on 14-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OP, a few months back there were several people who claim they were shown visions from "God" of a 9.7 earthquake to happen in October last year. There's a thread about that here: www.abovetopsecret.com... While they were wrong since nothing happened last year, could they got the magnitude right, but only the time frame and location wrong?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

If I was given a question on a test and I only answered 1/3 of it correctly, I would be lucky to get part marks, let alone hope that it makes me "right".

If you predict a specific disaster, in a specific place, at a specific time, and you get it wrong, you are wrong. You don't get to change facts around to fit another event. Defeats the whole purpose and meaning of precognition.

I love how the OP ignores all the posts asking/requesting links and more information. Guess he is too busy scrying other disasters from minor malfunctioning electronics.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I did not feel anything for October. Likely 1st quarter of 2014 and may include extreme weather and war.

The unusual natural event prediction between SE Asia and MidEast is starting to be fulfilled.

www.nrlmry.navy.mil.../stitched&PROD=ir&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=global&DISPLAY=Latest&ARCHIVE=Latest&CG I=global.cgi&CURRENT=20121028.0300.multisat.ir.stitched.Global.x.jpg&MOSAIC_SCALE=15

The weather disturbance in the Philippines may look normal at first glance but that thing has not moved for several days now!

It has been unprecedented. They never had that kind of weather before in this time of the year!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Check it out:

Wednesday breaking news: Minor earthquake in Los Angeles, no injuries reported

There appears to be a trend!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Not surprising to see LA have quakes.

The unusual weather in Philippines continues! I got this one spot on.... ...Sadly, it won't be the end.

More unprecedented events to come in the first quarter 2014...

To my beloved doubters!
:

If you think I'm conveniently predicting unprecedented/record breaking events out of sheer statistical probability, aren't you worried by the simple fact these unprecedented events are getting more frequent??

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

ahnggk
reply to post by adjensen

Not surprising to see LA have quakes.

The unusual weather in Philippines continues! I got this one spot on.... ...Sadly, it won't be the end.

More unprecedented events to come in the first quarter 2014...

To my beloved doubters!
:

If you think I'm conveniently predicting unprecedented/record breaking events out of sheer statistical probability, aren't you worried by the simple fact these unprecedented events are getting more frequent??

How are any of the events you are claiming to have predicted, unprecedented in any way? LA has quakes all the time. The weather in the Philippines is not unusual..they are on the typhoon belt and the storms happen to have been really strong in 2013.

You aren't predicting anything with any amount of specifics to justify a claim that you are predicting them at all.

Again....what is unprecedented that you have predicted with any accuracy? Please link to said predictions.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

ahnggk

Well, no. That plays into your fantasy that you're 'predicting'. What you're actually doing is stating vague, sweeping generalities then picking an event after the time to fit what you've said.

And nothing you've 'predicted' (even typing that in reponse made me throw up in my mouth) is unprecedented.

You really need to learn the basic meanings of words.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
...............days, weeks or months. Boy, that's really going out on a limb. I predict someone famous will die within the year.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

My last one resulted to record number of volcanoes erupting at the same time all over the world just a day after my "prediction".

Your last one where you mentioned every natural disaster except volcanoes?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Lysergic
or years, or decades, maybe a century, millennia perhaps!

Mark my words, something could happen.

You stole my post,

That was really the only thing to add to this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nyiah
No offense, but this "prediction" is so broad that it's tantamount to tossing everything at the wall & seeing what sticks. Come on, we're supposed to be better than this on ATS. If members going to predict things like earthquakes or storms or such, they need to do better than a vague "somewhere globally, in the normal intensity ranges, maybe in the typical spots."

I'm not meaning to be mean, OP, I'm just fed up with vague being vogue.

" vague being vogue " - Can I use that? It works in so many situations on so many levels.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

More unprecedented events to come in the first quarter 2014…

What "unprecedented weather"?

This is from LAST year:

After Typhoon Haiyan devastated the Philippines late last year, many news outlets reported that hundreds of millions of dollars had been pledged by foreign governments and banks to help the country rebuild. But there was a less-reported catch: The storm-battered country would to have to pay back much of that money — at least $1 billion. (Source)

See where it says "storm battered country"? This place deals with floods, mudslides and torrential rains all the time.

At any rate, you didn't predict bad weather for the Philippines, you said there would be a massive natural disaster somewhere in the world in the next few months, attempting to shoehorn in something that is not a massive natural disaster doesn't support your claim to be predicting anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join