It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Surprising Reaction From Cop After Refusing Checkpoint Stop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its unfortunate that the guy has been identified, I suspect he'll be posted to the bum end of the world asap beause although he acted in the proper way, its not what tptb want!

for the guy in the vid.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We the people like to have authorities act friendly to us because in our minds, we see ourselves equal and most of us don't want to control others and don't want to be controlled.

The people on top although, are always in constant fear of losing the power they have over us and psychologically, asking and manipulating the authorities to act like brutes spreading fear instead of confidence is a better means of control.

This guy could lose his job for acting like he was employed by the population...
edit on 9-1-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Most probably won't believe me, but positive interactions like this occur everyday. More so then the negative ones.

Of course people and the media don't like to record those incidents or speak about them as much. They would much rather focus on the negative. "If it bleeds it leads."

Don't get me wrong, it is definitely important to film and oust bad police officers. I just wish there was more people and websites interested in balancing out all of the cop bashing ones.

Kudos to the officer. Even more kudos to the guy who filmed who was probably expecting (and trying to get) a negative response, but still posted the positive video.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Seems to me like he's probably using that reaction for everyone who happens to be taking video.

Maybe to get a bunch of videos out there showing cops doing the right thing to counter all the videos of cops doing the wrong thing?

Yep, he's a shill.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That is great. But you do realize that he was able to complete his task of interviewing people and watching for indicators of suspicious behavior. He just did it in a different manner than what most are used to.

The people in the vehicle were still subjected to an investigation, but it was done in an unconventional manner.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just want to take part in the joy, cause I'm so happy there still is hope, and decent officers over there.

I only see bad examples these days.

A
for the officer and a
for respect.

Edit: When I picked the emoticons, they were still yellow. I'm sorry for the replacing color... It's a shame.
edit on 1/9/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

Edit2: It seems the colors change every time...? How Bizar.
edit on 1/9/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's officers like him that make me believe that there's still hope and that not all cops are corrupt. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow, an officer of the people for the people. An example of good parenting and proper education. Wish this video didn't strike me as unusual, just an example of the new times.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The smacking of gum from the passenger, the stupid laugh the girl gives after they make it through (barely audible), and the general attitude of the people in the car I find annoying.

They'd probably be just as happy if the officer pointed a mp5 at them simply so they could get more hits on youtube.

So the pendulum swings.

At one time cops had to deal with everyone giving them attitude, then they implemented training to confuse people, now we are back towards a push for personal rights, back and forth back and forth.

The key is both policer officer and citizen to be as cordial as possible, because both sides have idiots.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

macman
reply to post by jude11

That is great. But you do realize that he was able to complete his task of interviewing people and watching for indicators of suspicious behavior. He just did it in a different manner than what most are used to.

The people in the vehicle were still subjected to an investigation, but it was done in an unconventional manner.

That has to do with the policy and program the officer is part of. The heads of policing and government make those decisions, not him. He's an agent of a larger entity, so he's at least following orders in the most respectable way possible.

Checkpoints shouldn't exist though. Very WWII era stuff going on there…

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its seems many want to give the man an award for just being polite
Like its some sort of rare achievement worthy of videotaping
Why don't they just answer the question with pride?instead of pretending to be freedom fighters.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Duracell
reply to post by jude11

OMG I'm speechless........ That was probably the best video I've ever watched, also the best cop I've ever seen wow... Speechless

LOL

Sarcasm doesn't bode well on the internets.. but honestly, I was speechless too.. I really don't know how to commend this video..

It's just that if posts here are praising this man's job for doing it well when obviously what he did was just a normal thing to do, one can tell that if there's a need to praise even the most mundane things to make them seem like it's a break out of the ordinary, then all the other "normal" things happening must be really bad in comparison to this.

it doesn't sound good at all..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Finally, can we get some real police officers like this instead of the normal criminals with badges please? Applause to real cops!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Pshh.. that cop saw them recording and put on a show. He tried to justify their (cops) normal actions with his little disclaimer about people being jerks to them. These people weren't any more or any less rude to him than the other people that try to go through without a hassle. They just say "are we free to go." I think if they hadn't been recording the officer would consider that rude.
edit on 10-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I HATE people who chew gum like a friggin cow like that retard did. They went thru the border checkpoint LOOKING for trouble, and failed stupid idiot kids

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Why did I have to completely shut down my computer 3 times, to get through 2 pages of this thread? Is this what the PTB are completely afraid of?

Americans actually knowing their rights?

Haven't had any other problems going to multiple sites tonight, until trying to get through 2 pages of this thread.

I think they realize the tide has turned against their lies, theivery, and deciept.

They are going down, and they know it -

Cops are just like you and me - they have family - they have bills - they have a job to do -

And I bet they're getting really sick of all of the injustices they have been forced to proceed with - they see the lies that "immigration" BS and letting real criminals go free - (eric holder, obamao, the clintons - the attack on the military from these gov't stooges - DHS?

What about the "chemical spill" in west virginia - BAD, BAD, COAL - and FEMA region 3?

People are waking up every day in the US - and the real criminals are going to be indicted soon.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Really put a smile on my face

Lovely to see guys like this exist in the river of corruption that flows through the police and every other arm of the government.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He will probably get moved to some crap job because he's being to nice.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Its a shame they did not get busted. all that gum chewing in the mic was enough offence to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yes, TPTB are making you shut down your computer so you can't read a thread. Funny how nobody else is reporting this as a problem.

Skepticism is great, don't get me wrong, but not everything is because someone is out to "get" you.

This cop was doing his job as he should. I'm glad someone uploaded a video of this type instead of all the negative. I wish more people would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join