It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane Clown Posse Defends Fans, With F.B.I. Lawsuit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Auricom
reply to post by Indigent

Well, if the fans are anything like my I.C.P. loving brother they deserve to be locked behind bars. I swear, my brother is a huge I.C.P. fan and one of the lowest forms of life you can find. Same goes for his friends who are into them.

Of course I may be biased due to my experiences with my brother and his friends. But I doubt it.

So your brother have criminal behaviors, does that make him a gang member?

Is any criminal a gang member?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Indigent

Auricom
reply to post by Indigent

Well, if the fans are anything like my I.C.P. loving brother they deserve to be locked behind bars. I swear, my brother is a huge I.C.P. fan and one of the lowest forms of life you can find. Same goes for his friends who are into them.

Of course I may be biased due to my experiences with my brother and his friends. But I doubt it.

So your brother have criminal behaviors, does that make him a gang member?

Is any criminal a gang member?

"Criminal" and "gang member" are not synonyms.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

So, because your brother isn't perfect and he has some friends that may be less than desirable you label every ICP fan as being like your brother?

Interesting mindset you have there.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Plus all the idiotic videos I've seen of the "Gatherings". Don't play stupid, you know damn well what I'm talking about. ICP "fans" are filth. The so called "music" appeals to the lowest common denominator: Stupid. So no wonder the FBI are all over these idiots cases. And yes, I've met many ICP fans throughout the US and all have been on the same level as my criminal brother.

Also, a gang member is a criminal. A criminal may not be a gang member, but doesn't change the fact that they're a criminal.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

ICP "fans" are filth. The so called "music" appeals to the lowest common denominator: Stupid.

Well,I am a fan of ICP and the whole Hatchet family, so I take it your saying I am stupid correct?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

And yes, I've met many ICP fans throughout the US and all have been on the same level as my criminal brother.

So, you base your opinion of them because of just a few fans, why?

I have come to believe that the one's who say they don't like them are secretly listening to them and are afraid to admit it...just wondering are you one of those people?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Insane Clown Posse: a magnet for ignorance

Fascinated by miracles such as, er, magnets, Insane Clown Posse should be a laughing stock. But their fans – the Juggalos – symbolise a growing reactionary culture in America, in which ignorance is seen as a virtue

Source: The Guardian

(Youtube)

If the shoe fits, wear it. Your asinine comment regarding those who dislike the music also leads me to believe my previous comments ring true.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Insane Clown Posse: a magnet for ignorance

Fascinated by miracles such as, er, magnets, Insane Clown Posse should be a laughing stock. But their fans – the Juggalos – symbolise a growing reactionary culture in America, in which ignorance is seen as a virtue

Maybe you should actually hear what they say instead of reading a biased article...

If the shoe fits, wear it. Your asinine comment regarding those who dislike the music also leads me to believe my previous comments ring true.

I see sarcasm isn't your strong suit is it?

So unless you know me, and you don't curb the personal attacks..

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No where have I attacked you personally. You stated a question and I didn't disagree. As for your video, it really doesn't matter. The proof is in the pudding as they say, and the ICP idiots nationwide prove that point.

Tile Tequila attacked

Or how about this;

Two people were stabbed at Wendy's on East Colfax Avenue Monday evening and police have arrested a suspect who they believe was likely attending the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Fillmore Auditorium.

Police were investigating the motive behind the stabbings in the Wendy's parking lot at East Colfax and Emerson Street. Prior to the arrest, police had been on the lookout for a suspect wearing white pants and a white shirt and face paint.

The victims were transported to Denver Health Medical Center in critical condition. The stabbing took place shortly before the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Fillmore.

"Police always prepare when this band comes to town," said Lt. Matt Murray of the Denver Police Department.

Source

There is a plethora of such articles littered throughout the web. I.C.P. "clowns" are truly that, clowns. I'd be wary of anyone who listens to that "music" or have their face painted like idiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

No where have I attacked you personally.

Remember, you called their fans filthy and stupid, and being as I am a fan that is a personal attack.

As for your video, it really doesn't matter.

Of course a biased article is always better than hearing it from the ones your article is about.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Fine, I guess it is. Whatever you want to take away from it.

Secondly, that's one article out of many. Calling them all "biased" is idiocy.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Secondly, that's one article out of many. Calling them all "biased" is idiocy.

Do any of those articles speak about them in a good way, because if not then yes they are biased.

Just as you are biased against their fans because of the few fans you have met.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So if they don't praise a band you like, they must be biased. Right...

Anyways, I've said my say here. Good day.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

So if they don't praise a band you like, they must be biased. Right...

No, if all they do is write the article with nothing but negative things without discussing the positives then yes they are biased.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is a frivolous case brought on by the FBI who need to find something a bit more important to do. Regardless of your thoughts about the specific members of the Juggalo community, or the community as a whole, they do not fit the description for a gang. I don't have to agree with how they live their lives to support them being able to live as they please.

Also, are we really pretending that every article doesn't contain some form of bias? Just because it's biased towards your beliefs doesn't mean it isn't bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join