It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parking Violation Turns Into Police Assault Caught on Video – Lawsuit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ah yes, Militarized, steroid infused American "justice" in the digestible guise of the "protect and serve" Andy Griffith mantra to American mass media slaves.

What your government tells you it does and what it actually does at this stage of the game are apples and oranges. There is no longer one facet of American society that is truthful. Everything you are told is a lie and America is no longer the home of the brave, it is the home of the dumbed down, pill popping zombie nation that is too lazy to actually be.... Well, Americans.

Everything is conspiracy theory until it is conspiracy fact and all the people who spout off, whine and waste a million words on message boards that America is not being militarized, is not becoming a police state are slowly just starting to shut up because a rational argument can't really be made any more.

Since this is the case, what we have is moral outrage, political correctness and social bullying to force people to think and act a certain way and if they should dissent, well, you can paint them with whatever brush is most convenient. The actions of police of late is not localized to any one state or one community, it's nationwide, what exactly does that tell you? The agenda, the goal is not one of a county, a state, it is one of the federal government.

The same federal government who is in utter contempt of law every sense of the word. A criminal organization guilty of heinous and treasonous crimes against the United States and it's citizens that can be proven with publicly held knowledge in a court of law and yet we tolerate them still, we tolerate the control, the manipulation, we are allowing them to do exactly what has already been done once in human history and it's time we started to turn that train around.

Wake the hell up and look around, stop apologizing for their actions, stop reasoning that it's for your own good, stop pretending like the end result will not affect you, your family and your children. It's time to start saying no, it's time to start saying that enough is enough and this will not be tolerated.

It's up to us, all of us.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Eerie. Is this a horror movie? “Night of the living zombies” part ...

Playing soon in a nation near you.

edit on 9-1-2014 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

MadHatter364
reply to post by projectbane

In many places a statement like this can land you in jail!!

I do NOT care, I'm just saying it for what it is.

Would I personally set thousands of cops on fire? Hell no, I'm no Hitler.

HOWEVER, I really think someone's got to put an end to this super-cop madness that's raging in the U.S.
And of course the best way to do it would not be by burning them all, but through HEAVY screening of the applicants for the job (i.e. psychological tests, personality tests, top notch law knowledge, classes on how to properly interact with scared/armed/nervous citizens etc...).

Nicely back-pedalled in the face of being outed. You never know who is watching I suppose.

IF only you led with this post instead of the first, things would be OK.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Kangaruex4EweThey do the same thing here. The last time I was pulled over the scene ended with 4 state trooper cars behind mine. I was pulled for going 8 miles over the speed limit. I am a female, 5'3 and at the time tipped the scales at around 100 lbs.

Sexual harassment maybe but not abuse. If I were a cop this is how I'd abuse my power.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

ezwip

Kangaruex4EweThey do the same thing here. The last time I was pulled over the scene ended with 4 state trooper cars behind mine. I was pulled for going 8 miles over the speed limit. I am a female, 5'3 and at the time tipped the scales at around 100 lbs.

Sexual harassment maybe but not abuse. If I were a cop this is how I'd abuse my power.

Do you hit on people at funerals too?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here's to all the victims who are not lucky enough to have their abuses caught on camera.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
so where are all the good cops......????....that video is just more evidence of a police force gone rogue......they will need more laws to protect themselves if they continue this kind of abuse....there will be a serious backlash one of these days

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

The most dangerous thing you can say to a cop is "I know my rights!" Sends em right over the edge.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Here's a couple (I'm being facetious of course).

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

that's the first thing that really jumped to my mind too, the dogs surviving, or at least smart enough not to engage the cops aggressively.. coz normally, dogs are very territorial and bark incessantly at trespassers.

the other thing that amazed me: OMG!!! 12 police cars and who knows how many officers i lost count already.. were they trying to apprehend a most wanted very armed and dangerous criminal??? it's a freakin parking violation, and...... the camera too of course..

camera 1 wasn't smart enough to keep his recording clandestine.. he should have taken more measures of hiding it seeing that's how the situation outside was handled..

youtube video date says it's uploaded on march 2013, so its 9 months ago if u take it as that. i wonder what else has happened before (or after).. i doubt all those officers in 12 cars been fired altogether..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tomoe723

That's what I was thinking too. The effort they were putting into catching the guy with the camera makes me think they knew exactly what was at stake.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

What's a life lived under tyranny oppressed and used....beaten when it suits the masters? If I cared for my neighbor and saw this I just might go for it. Everyone dies but not everyone dies for a purpose...if more people thought about making things better for everyone we'd be a whole lot further along in this struggle. I care about good people because good people make the world worth experiencing and the bad ones can suck lead and step aside...oh and I highly doubt we have gotten to the point some cops are gonna slaughter a house full of people because I stood up for what's right and justice.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

either they were all into it and knew what was at stake, OR the initial cops lied about the situation exaggerating and all which made the additional 8 cars rush into the scene.. that's the other possibility i could think of..

RickyD
reply to post by Aazadan

What's a life lived under tyranny oppressed and used....beaten when it suits the masters? If I cared for my neighbor and saw this I just might go for it. Everyone dies but not everyone dies for a purpose...if more people thought about making things better for everyone we'd be a whole lot further along in this struggle. I care about good people because good people make the world worth experiencing and the bad ones can suck lead and step aside...oh and I highly doubt we have gotten to the point some cops are gonna slaughter a house full of people because I stood up for what's right and justice.

slaughtering a house full of people is so medieval, i doubt that will work in our times now.. evil as i would refer to now is more cunning and discreet.. using loopholes in the system to deceive the masses.. or keep information withheld so as to manage a certain degree of manipulation that benefits their agenda.

and if one person stood up for what's right and just, he'll most likely fall into oblivion, be silenced or locked away.. it takes a high amount of charisma to gather people around to rally for a good cause.. and sadly, in all my life observing people or crowds in distress, i've come to a conclusion that everyone is a coward.. yes, everyone is a coward.. i've come to realize that on myself too.. and the reasons are very practical..

before this realization, when i was still very naive about this world, i would fight with all my feelings/emotions, muster whatever strength i could gather to rebel against bad things (even at the cost of being called stupid/crazy or insane). but over time i thought why should i waste my efforts fighting when everyone else doesn't even begin to grasp the importance of justice and fairness.. i should focus more on my own survival.. and that's basically what everyone else is doing which makes them a coward.. but i don't blame them for it..

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

RickyD
reply to post by Aazadan

I commend your courage for being willing to lay down your life for someone else, but very few threats justify laying ones life down in the heat of the moment. If what that cop did is worth him being put down, take time, think it over, then get him later along with as many of his associates as you can, they're local cops they aren't going very far away, and it will prevent making a bad situation with a lot of tense and nervous cops already invading peoples homes from getting worse. No one wins there.

Instead of having to resort to those types of measures though, there's another way and it doesn't require a gun. Challenge the groupthink. If you see a cop assault someone, step forward, approach the other officers, and speak out. Get it on camera if you can, or better yet a voice recorder so the cop isn't automatically defensive, you can still narrate what's going on, and do so fairly inconspicuously. Statistically one of the other cops on the scene likely isn't bad but he's been trained to not question another officer. Raise the issue, make them question it in that moment. That's how you get the group of cops to act against the bad one.

As for them not slaughtering a house full of innocents. Remember Dorner and all the shot up cars? Take a group with military hardware, train them to be paranoid and see everyone as a threat, put them in a hostile situation, and then justify their paranoia by putting one of them down. They WILL flip out, and there will be a body count greater than one.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
After watching that video, first word that comes to mind is. "Disgusting".

btw- how do the dozen or so "Cops" (I use this term loosely) have the right or justify their actions of going into Camera 1's house. Don't you usually need a warrent for that sort of thing. Looked like a home invasion. Also the "COP" on the bottom of the screen beats on the parking violator every time he thinks he is alone and not being watched. But Cam2 catches it.

Great job Camera person 2. For capturing this gross display. Jack Booted Thugs is all I can think when watching that entire video.

12+ police cars for a parking violation. WTH???

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have this idea that societies do need to be segregated . You just cannot put violent , pyschopathic people in with people who really have no interest in being violent and a disturbance to their fellow man .
I would say that generally most people are satisfied to co exist peacefully and harmoniously . The problems start for that group when there is the invading group who enjoy violence . There will always be that violent class , but you have to segregate them into their own communities so they can commit violence on each other as that is their natures .
Police have joined this violent class and they need their own special communities with the other violent men who do like to attck ordinary citizens with such things as king hits and knock out punches etc ....so when these traits appear then immediately they must be sent away to that land where they can battle it out with each other
So who thinks thats a great Idea .

edit on 10-1-2014 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

flammadraco

I feel so angry and I don't live in the US, if I had been living in that community I would have taken to the streets as well. If that had happened here in the UK , there would have been riots on the streets in several cities. Thank god the UK police are not this bad, but I'm sure given time it will be the same.

Perhaps the fact the US prison service is a commercial entity means that not only do your Judges need to hit a 90% prison population, the police also have to make sure they hit their targets even if that includes orgastrating an arrest.

What has happened to the land of the free? The USA used to be a place that everyone wanted to live. Such a shame this has happened to our American Cousins.

Just out of curiousity is every Police officer in the UK carrying a fire-arm? I've heard of and seen videos of Law Enforcement in areas of England/UK where many police are armed with nothing but an old fashioned nightstick.

The thought of rioting or the act of rioting is a lot easier to come about when the Police you're rioting against are not armed to the teeth. Sure they have tactical squads that will show up with heavy weaponry, but not your average Officer on the street..., from what I've (again only heard). Am I wrong about this?

Point I'm trying to make is a staging an all out riot against a militarized Police force like the Police in the U.S. is easier said than done.

But we're both in agreement I believe this disgusting abuse of power must be stopped. But A riot in the U.S. will quickly turn into tanks in the street, and although the public in general is well armed, massively well armed compared to other Top World Powers, it's still a very slim chance of making any dent or causing any change when you'll essentially be in a fire fight with a military type of force within hours of said riots or even peaceful protests. We all know about planted instigators(provokers) whenever peaceful demonstrations are tried.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
America! What a wonderful place to live in.....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2014 by ototheb85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

iRoyalty
WARNING: the video does show some violence that some people may find distressing

Thanks for the warning iRoyalty, but it did not do justice to the situation. I was stunned. The abuse is bad enough but exactly how many cops does it take to .........? Did they think this was the beginning of WW3?

no comprenden

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join